PDA

View Full Version : I need ap

Shrub
06-08-2005, 06:38 PM
im tryng to get lv 2 double cut {4x cut} and ive spent a while to get it down to about to where it needs 66,000 mor ap.ive got the high wind and a triple growth weapon and im at the part aout raid midgar right after killing diamond weapon

I Don't Need A Name
06-08-2005, 06:43 PM
well continue with the game and get it! there are two boss battles in the midgar raid so you will get the ap

redxiiii
06-08-2005, 09:04 PM
The best way is to go to the north crater when the barriers has been removed, and fight the magic pots, just make sure you have at least two elixers and whatever you do don`t miss the w-item materia!!! your chance to get it will be coming pretty soon, after you fight the turks just go all the way to the back of the tunnel, then when fighting the magic pots do the w-item cheat, to do this select an elixer then press o x o x etc and keep doing this till you have 99 elixers, use an elixer on a magic pot and then kill it and you will be awarded loads of ap and exp!!

Dreddz
06-08-2005, 10:02 PM
I disliked that, to me just lvl in the NC, I got up alot of lvl's that way

Raistlin
06-09-2005, 01:11 AM
Two best places:

1. Deep in the North Crater, fighting Magic Pots(you need lots of elixirs to feed to them, so make sure you get W-Item).

2. Mideel forest. Second-best place to level up in the game.

Ten Tailed Cat
06-09-2005, 01:36 AM
Yeah, fight the headhunters in Mideel forest if the North Crater is out of the question.