PDA

View Full Version : Have you Mastered Al Bhed?

*iloveme06*
06-08-2005, 10:34 PM
Without the need for the books?

(sorry, I can't spell-or at least, I forgot how to. . .)

Okay, I just remembered how to spell it:

it's AL BHED!!

(I thought so, the first time-but I always tend to doubt myself.)

Okay, I found them all. . .but then I had to start the game over. . .because I wasn't strong enough to finish the game. . .plus I'm nooot very patient.

And I remember where all the books are. . .but, I have to have time to look at each letter. . .then-I can figure out what it says. (without the books)

crazybayman
06-09-2005, 12:39 PM
The one on Djose Highroad is behind a Stalacmite, or rock sticking out the ground, on the right, not far from the beach.

I still haven't been able to find the one in Macalania woods. I read up that its near the end of the lake road, at one of the interesections, but I haven't had the chance to go back and check it out.

Cruise Control
06-10-2005, 07:34 PM
All of them, except I missed one in home which I can't go back and get!

bigbri2k5
06-13-2005, 12:19 PM
the one in macalania ia hidden at the bottom of the sparkling path just press x as you walk to find it

The Anarchy Angel
06-13-2005, 09:41 PM
Nearly everyother one is missing, but i can still figure out their crazy chit-chat

rubah
06-14-2005, 02:07 AM
It took three games, but yeah, I finally got that secret room in Home X.x;

whitechoco
06-14-2005, 03:41 AM
i only got all the al-bhed books in the ffx-2

Ravenmorghane
06-14-2005, 11:03 AM
Regarding the missing books, this is because you (or someone else) has picked them up on a seperate game then uploaded that dictionary onto your game using a special sphere which can be found in most of those little inns (I forgot what theyr called)
I only have the secret one in home to get... unless i already did actually i really cant remember if i did it or not, i had to start again to get it, then just uploaded it on the nearly completed game (which i completed several times but went back to the airship for the sake of it to do sidequests and stuff)

does that answer any questions??

yunafan01
06-14-2005, 08:08 PM
I have mastered al bhed, I learned it by heart. lol. Dumt oui e sycdanat! See, that was al Bhed. Lol. It says told you i mastered. lol. So if you need help just e-mail me and i will give you the lodown

anacacia2002@yahoo.com

BlackRibon
06-21-2005, 01:15 AM
It's not hard to complete, you only need to explore every place, and every single corner to get it. I got them all on my second game. :D

Mo-Nercy
06-21-2005, 01:31 AM
I loathe Al Bhed and everyone with a nickname relating to the Al Bhed. :D
http://forums.eyesonff.com/member.php?u=5339

Linkin69
06-21-2005, 11:38 AM
masterin Al Bhed just takes time it is possible and its incredibly useful!

Old Manus
06-21-2005, 04:32 PM
I loathe Al Bhed and everyone with a nickname relating to the Al Bhed. :D
http://forums.eyesonff.com/member.php?u=5339

IS THAT YOU ALBHEDCUBED?

I have mastered al bhed, I learned it by heart. lol. Dumt oui e sycdanat! See, that was al Bhed. Lol. It says told you i mastered. lol. So if you need help just e-mail me and i will give you the lodown

You may have mastered Al Bhed, but not English lol

-N-
06-22-2005, 05:49 AM
Al Bhed is just a linear cypher. Not much there.

Linkin69
06-22-2005, 07:54 AM
shes rite its all linear once u get a pattern up ther aint too much too it.

Old Manus: "You may have mastered Al Bhed, but not English lol"

and Old Manus get over it, its the internet no one givs a hoot wetha or not people english is correct....

Old Manus
06-22-2005, 07:55 AM
True, true, LinkinNUMBERS.

Hikaro Takayama
06-23-2005, 01:38 AM
Al Bhed is just a linear cypher. Not much there.

Yeah, thanks to a book on codes and ciphers, as well as a talent/interest for these things, once I'd got 3 Al bhed primers and copied down what was written on a few of the 'There's something written here in Al Bhed' ruins, I was able to decode the whole 'language' in less than half an hour. Interestingly enough, I find that it helps with learning real languages if I think of them as a really complex code... That's how I taught myself to speak and somewhat read & write Japanese (I'd be considered about Jr. High level for reading and wriding Japanese).

FinalBob42
06-23-2005, 01:59 AM
Getting all 26 Al Bhed Primers adds a lot to the game, especially if you carry them over to a new game to understand the language from the very beginning.

It's also incredibly useful because you get 99 Underdog's Secret from Rin if I remember correctly. These can be used to get the Double Overdrive ability on your weapons through customization. Just FYI, that ability helped me alot in certain boss fights later in the game (smashing bosses around with overdrives at twice the normal rate is great). It's also a lot easier and less annoying than getting the ability (Double or Triple) through bribing or the monster arena.

lulusgirl
06-23-2005, 02:12 AM
i have almost none of them but since i can say ym prat...i can always tell what they are saying.

Chibi-Koneko
06-27-2005, 12:49 AM
heh, actually you shouldn't need all of them,I only got like half in FFX and I still figured it all out and mastered changing Al Bhed to English and vis versa by process of elimination.

Rana
06-27-2005, 02:46 AM
oie=you cunno=sorry efeda=under us sen=sin :cool:

Chibi-Koneko
06-27-2005, 01:59 PM
huh??

Rana
06-27-2005, 05:40 PM
huh??I know Al Bhed you don't.

Chibi-Koneko
06-27-2005, 09:01 PM
for your information, oie= yuo, cunno= sorry, efeda=iwite, sen=mir..... and most don't make sense. THATS what I don't understand.

Rana
06-28-2005, 02:19 PM
for your information, oie= yuo, cunno= sorry, efeda=iwite, sen=mir..... and most don't make sense. THATS what I don't understand.No I have Beaten the game like 20 times. I Have Played the game sinc I was 7 and I am 13.

Old Manus
06-28-2005, 04:04 PM
for your information, oie= yuo, cunno= sorry, efeda=iwite, sen=mir..... and most don't make sense. THATS what I don't understand.No I have Beaten the game like 20 times. I Have Played the game sinc I was 7 and I am 13.

:rolleyes2

FFX release: May 2002

Ravenmorghane
06-28-2005, 11:59 PM
There's an al bhed translator on the net! saves my thinking power! my name would be Nylram. work it out peeps.

Chibi-Koneko
06-29-2005, 03:21 PM
your name is Rachel. The name is easier to translate than mine,. Try figuring this out. Zysea-Mohh.. But just to say I COULD have looked at your profile and found that way, but I didn't.

Rana
06-29-2005, 06:31 PM
what about me?

Aphelion
06-29-2005, 06:40 PM
Not yet, and I think I never will. It's hard to a non-native english speaker to learn words in english AND the cypher together...