PDA

View Full Version : Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi

Destai
06-08-2005, 11:58 PM
I cant believe how much Im enjoying this cd of there songs I just burnt. And there cartoons adorable.

TheAbominatrix
06-09-2005, 12:01 AM
I really love their music, though I'm not very into the cartoon.

I miss an opportunity, years back, to see them live in LA (this was long before Teen Titans and their theme song), and I'm still kicking myself for missing it.

Rye
06-09-2005, 12:03 AM
Their music is really cute, and the cartoon is okay.

SomethingBig
06-09-2005, 12:04 AM
I stopped watching the show, for some reason. I'll probably star up again, some time soon.

Crushed Hope
06-09-2005, 12:39 AM
They make some of the worst music ever. Even for J-pop.

I swear, I can not think of one band, okay...I can *coughthebeatlescough* who suck more than they do.

Destai
06-09-2005, 12:41 AM

I swear, I can not think of one band, okay...I can *coughthebeatlescough* who suck more than they do.Well I might mind but you said the best band in history was the worst band in history so I wont take it to seriously.

TheAbominatrix
06-09-2005, 12:44 AM

I swear, I can not think of one band, okay...I can *coughthebeatlescough* who suck more than they do.Well I might mind but you said the best band in history was the worst band in history so I wont take it to seriously.

Ditto.

MecaKane
06-09-2005, 12:46 AM
Them girls is hot.
On Jimmy Kimmel one time.

SomethingBig
06-09-2005, 12:59 AM

I swear, I can not think of one band, okay...I can *coughthebeatlescough* who suck more than they do.
I've nothing to say to you, sir. :nonono:

Crushed Hope
06-09-2005, 01:04 AM

Ditto.

Here is a reason why people consider them great:

They influenced little kiddies in the US and Britain to get a guitar and suck at playing. They were horrible pop-rock that got popular because there was no musical variety in the 60s.

They were too simple and very untalented, both lyrically and musically. I do not know why people like them so much.

TheAbominatrix
06-09-2005, 01:07 AM
Yes, it's certainly not because people, ya know, like their sound. Because I totally grew up in the 60's and was mindwashed.

No musical variety in the 60's? You've got to be kidding me. The 60's was incredibly diverse, with all the different kinds of rock and folk coming in. Too simple? Listen to Revolver or Abbey Road? Untalented? Each Beatle played at least two instruments, and wrote their own songs. If you don't like them, that's fine, but your bashings dont even seem to be rooted in reality.

But this is a Puffy AmiYumi thread, so I'll shut up about The Beatles now.

Destai
06-09-2005, 01:08 AM
Yes, it's certainly not because people, ya know, like their sound. Because I totally grew up in the 60's and was mindwashed.

No musical variety in the 60's? You've got to be kidding me. The 60's was incredibly diverse, with all the different kinds of rock and folk coming in. Too simple? Listen to Revolver or Abbey Road? Untalented? Each Beatle played at least two instruments, and wrote their own songs. If you don't like them, that's fine, but your bashings dont even seem to be rooted in reality.

But this is a Puffy AmiYumi thread, so I'll shut up about The Beatles now.I agree with the Abominatrix because shes frickin neat and knows her music.

Shlup
06-09-2005, 04:25 AM
*gives Ashley cuddles*

I've never watched the show, but I made the CD for my six-year-old sister last Christmas. I think my dad went nuts and broke it tho.

Raven Nox
06-09-2005, 05:07 AM
I like Puffy's music, the show kinda sucks though...

and I must say, that Abbey Road is a great album, and I'm 14... so yeah. Maxwell's Silver Hammer was great, i'm sorry, and Octapus' Garden made me laugh, good song also.

Zeldy
06-09-2005, 05:06 PM
heheh, i have watched that show a few times, i dont mind it..'Metal Breath' that was a kick ass episode..