PDA

View Full Version : Items Needed!

Milky
06-09-2005, 09:00 AM
Where can i find, ADAMANTINEs and ENERGY CRYSTALs?

Markus. D
06-09-2005, 12:41 PM
item search with your dog, adamantines are dropped by the boss inside pandora place and by the massive turtles.

crazybayman
06-09-2005, 12:43 PM
Get Adamantine from Adamantoises on the south Beach of Longhorn Island, which is the long island East of Deling City. You'll find the Adamantoises most frequently at the Southeast portion of the beach, nearest to the mainland.

Can't remember where I got those Energy Crystals........it was from some sort of tough fiends, perhaps in the Underwater Reasearch Centre.........not sure though....

Alexander
06-09-2005, 04:12 PM
Energy Crystal:

Defeat Lv80+ Ruby Dragons.
Defeat Elynoles. (You can find inifine ones in that man in Esthar. Talk to him, he will laugh, and you will battle a Elynole. After the battle, leave the screen and come back. The man is there, again. Neat huh XD)

Drift
06-09-2005, 07:42 PM
Energy Crystal:

Defeat Lv80+ Ruby Dragons.
Defeat Elynoles. (You can find inifine ones in that man in Esthar. Talk to him, he will laugh, and you will battle a Elynole. After the battle, leave the screen and come back. The man is there, again. Neat huh XD)

elynoles are your best bet

Momiji
06-10-2005, 03:42 AM
Is there an easy way to get energy crystals/power generators and dragon fangs before Finding the White SeeD ship (beginning of disc 3)? I have all teh adamantine I will ever ever need. LOL.

Alexander
06-10-2005, 01:50 PM
Is there an easy way to get energy crystals/power generators and dragon fangs before Finding the White SeeD ship (beginning of disc 3)? I have all teh adamantine I will ever ever need. LOL.

Nope.

Power Generators are VERY HARD to find, even after the White SeeD Ship. -_-

rubah
06-10-2005, 09:01 PM
Angelo search!

The Anarchy Angel
06-10-2005, 09:06 PM
That is SO unreliable, it hardly ever triggers in battle

rubah
06-12-2005, 04:16 AM
Yes it doesxDDD

Just because you don't know the proper way to get it going:D

confuse a turtapod!

Mittopotahis
06-12-2005, 07:21 AM
item search with your dog, adamantines are dropped by the boss inside pandora place and by the massive turtles.

Understandable English translation:
Use Angelo search with Angelo. Adamantine is dropped by the boss in Lunatic Pandora (???) and dropped by Adamantioses.

Moerae
06-12-2005, 08:12 AM
confuse a turtapod!

how does one confuse a turtapod?

Mittopotahis
06-12-2005, 11:25 AM
confuse a turtapod!

how does one confuse a turtapod?

A simple step by step system should do the trick!

Pre-requsites:
Confuse magic
transport to Esther reigon
At least 1 GF

Before Battle:
Make sure you don't have enc-none on.
Make sure you can beat a turtapod.
Make sure you have a character in your party with Confuse.
Make sure you have a GF equipped to the character with Confuse.

Method:
1. Go to the Esthar area.
2. encounter a turtapod.
3. Use the magic 'confuse' on target.

Sorry, I just had to make a simple thing complicated! :D

rubah
06-13-2005, 12:42 AM
You have to damage them enough to make them curl up. if you're too strong, poison works well, if you take it back off.

Moerae
06-14-2005, 09:14 AM
o...k... so once i've damaged them till they curl up and have confuse cast on them... angelo will appear and start searching? huh... never knew that... learn new things everyday.

rubah
06-15-2005, 03:59 AM
you have to wait 13 and a third seconds. and then keep waiting.

Smarty_Arty
06-22-2005, 04:20 PM
Is there an easy way to get energy crystals/power generators and dragon fangs before Finding the White SeeD ship (beginning of disc 3)? I have all teh adamantine I will ever ever need. LOL. well if you're a good card player find someone who often uses Elnoyles and play with him/her alot if I remember right you can refine 10 Elnoyles to one Energy crystal and for the dragon fangs junction Tonberry on someone and use the level down and up command on T-Rexsaurs untill you get their levels so low you can draw fira from them then kill them bwahahaaa :tonberry: rules XD.

The Anarchy Angel
06-22-2005, 05:53 PM
you like the :tonberry:? Thank bbomber

Inuyasha0012
07-10-2005, 10:08 AM
Adamantines can be modified from the minatour card and you can steal energy crystals from elnoyle

* White Aeris *
07-10-2005, 11:52 AM
to get a Adamantine: go to the Longhorn Island beach (above G Garden) and go into the beach defeat the Adamantoises there. :D

to get a energy cyrstal: go to estar and run around untill you see a man sat down, talk to him and he will say something like "hahaheeheehaha!" and you will get into a fight . defeat the monster! you can do this as much as you like!!! :D