PDA

View Full Version : If only we had some sort of "Climbing Device"...

Destai
06-09-2005, 10:39 AM
Ever said something really stupid?

Xander
06-09-2005, 11:01 AM
When discussing Ecco the Dolphin (y'know the Sega Genesis game where you're like, a dolphin) I said "I didn't like the bit underwater". xD

Devourment
06-09-2005, 11:06 AM
Something stupid, I never say.

Stupid something say never I.

I reven yas gnihtemos diputs.

Diputs gnihtemos yas reven I.

Wha... ?

Yeah, I do quite a lot, but I can't really remember what I say.

Project G
06-09-2005, 11:08 AM
Well, I said your mum to my mum and she kinda beat the crap out of me

Meat Puppet
06-09-2005, 11:16 AM
Saying stupid somethings is my trademark, dammit.

Captain Maxx Power
06-09-2005, 11:17 AM
Always.

theundeadhero
06-09-2005, 11:17 AM
Your title reminded me of the old Batman show with the *biff!* *sock!* words on it, which reminds me of how often I'll say something retarted like that.

Speaking of which...

The Riddler: What weighs 4 ounces and is extremely deadly?

Batman:hmmm. A tough one, indeed. It must be a mocking bird in a tree with a machine gun!

That cracks me up. xD

Devourment
06-09-2005, 11:34 AM
Did anyone call one of your female primary school teachers mum when you were little? I mean, not all the time, just that odd occasion. I know I did. http://board.muse.mu/images/smilies/redface.gif But luckily no one heard me say it.

Rye
06-09-2005, 11:52 AM
I usually mix up words and then sound stupid.

Faris
06-09-2005, 11:57 AM
All the time, anytime, and even words that don't exist. :)

Destai
06-09-2005, 12:17 PM
Did anyone call one of your female primary school teachers mum when you were little? I mean, not all the time, just that odd occasion. I know I did. http://board.muse.mu/images/smilies/redface.gif But luckily no one heard me say it.>< bad memories

Devourment
06-09-2005, 12:27 PM
Did anyone call one of your female primary school teachers mum when you were little? I mean, not all the time, just that odd occasion. I know I did. http://board.muse.mu/images/smilies/redface.gif But luckily no one heard me say it.>< bad memories

Indeed.

Best forgotton. *Trys to forget*

I said something silleh about beans when I was very little, I can't quite remember it fully. Me & my friend were talking about vegetables & my friend said 'Did you know beans are vegetables?' followed by me replying 'Off course they aren't, don't be silly' [acting all serious]. :rolleyes2

Haha, the things you say when you're young.

Loony BoB
06-09-2005, 12:35 PM
Ask Nicky.

The Anarchy Angel
06-09-2005, 06:35 PM
Everything i say is stupid, or at least half stupid, maybe three quarters stupid, depending.

Madame Adequate
06-09-2005, 06:52 PM
I didn't say the stupid thing here, a friend did, but it's so classic I must include it.

"Hey guys, you know what's cool?"

"YOUR FACE! ...is... not..."

I say stupid stuff all the time, but I can't actually remember any of it. It's almost always funny though. =D

Perducci
06-09-2005, 07:07 PM
I say stupid stuff all the time.

Reles
06-10-2005, 02:59 AM
All the freakin time...

Me: I'm not smart! <.<
Mina: Are too!
Piro: Yeah you are.
Me: I bet you I'm not, I bet you 5 dollars.
Mina: Okay give me 5 dollars.
Me: No that's not how it works! You have to ask me a question like: What's the shortests distance between a straight line?
Mina: LMAO! That was so brilliant.
Piro:I'm gonna use that, I'll copyright it though.
Me: Wha...?

Kamiko
06-10-2005, 03:02 AM
Try every word that comes out of my mouth.

fire_of_avalon
06-10-2005, 03:12 AM
You guys should meet my friend Mary. :D

nik0tine
06-10-2005, 04:14 AM
I am stupid.

Yuffie514
06-10-2005, 07:53 AM
once i did, to my mom. she's like this clean, good-mannered freak. i'll say, clean-freak. wants the house dusted clean until everything sparkles like diamonds.

she don't like it when i'm eating at a table and one of my legs is resting on a chair or not touching the ground, etc. one time, she told me not to sit with my legs on a chair and i said to her "this isn't China", and she got mad. wanna know why? Asians eat with manner and Americans are pretty sloppy. that's what ticked her off. i told her what i told 'cuz this is America and i can eat my meal, at my table, any helluva way i want to.

Social Moon Firesky
06-11-2005, 12:28 PM
I say random and stupid things all the time...
English teacher: Kitty, what novel did you study last year with Mr. Dean?
Me: Pride and Prejeudice, darling.
English teacher: ...Did you just call me 'darling'?
Kitty: Oh, bugger...*Sinks her head in her hands*

And I'm always making up stupid phrases like 'It's a bunyip, dingo', or 'Don't eat beans unless you mean it'.

Rinen
06-11-2005, 12:39 PM
I haven't spoken of anything real stupid in a long time. The only times I can think of is when I'm all of the sudden very klutzy and trip over the smallets of things, but that's not speaking, that's through action. I watch what I say, and make sure what I say makes sense to the person I'm speaking to and my actions justifies my goals.

ThroneofDravaris
06-11-2005, 04:16 PM
I once asked a girl, “How is menstruation like a sticky honey flow?”

Damn you “Remembering Babylon”. Now she avoids me.

Primus Inter Pares
06-11-2005, 04:33 PM
Morons who get paided more than intelegent people get me off

Hehe, was talking to him on MSN the other day, this one cracks me up each time. Also, from EoFF ToD on religion:

I live for Popcorn chicken....is it the same thing?

I think I remember saying that "Shake it Aeris" was disturbingly therapeutic.

ThroneofDravaris
06-11-2005, 04:37 PM
Morons who get paided more than intelegent people get me off

Hehe, was talking to him on MSN the other day, this one cracks me up each time. Also, from EoFF ToD on religion:

I live for Popcorn chicken....is it the same thing?

I think I remember saying that "Shake it Aeris" was disturbingly therapeutic.

Oh, that's funny, I seem to remember that this thread was about stupid things that YOU YOURSELF have said!

And I ment "piss me off" and you know it!

Primus Inter Pares
06-11-2005, 04:40 PM
And I ment "piss me off" and you know it!

Yes, but it didn't come out that way, and I laughed, I laughed for HOURS on end. Anytime I get slightly upset all I have to do is look at that quote and it brings a smile to my face :)

Hawkeye
06-11-2005, 05:31 PM
I'm not so think as you drunk I am!

rubah
06-11-2005, 06:58 PM

Many times ^_^

and I've had children call me mom already@_@;;;

Dr.K
06-12-2005, 07:53 PM
"Why would Shakespeare's Sonnet 74 be such a significant sonnet in the series?"
"Uuh...Shakespeare died in 1874?"

"The police should use some sort of rigid code when speaking to eachother. It must get confusing with them saying all those random words like "Tango" and "Oscar"".
I was young! :(
Not Really.

Zeldy
06-12-2005, 07:57 PM
I sometimes call my friends 'Mum' or 'Dad' which is creepy :eek:

SomethingBig
06-12-2005, 08:07 PM
After seeing the PPG movie with my friends(for the love of God, don't ask why), I said, "Y'know, the PPG movie is just like a fallus, but elongated." My friends really didn't give me the time to explain myself, as there was a reason for my saying this. The PPG movie was just like any other PPG episode, but longer, as are erections. They're the same ol' phalli, but longer.

Destai
08-14-2005, 01:17 PM
After seeing the PPG movie with my friends(for the love of God, don't ask why), I said, "Y'know, the PPG movie is just like a fallus, but elongated." My friends really didn't give me the time to explain myself, as there was a reason for my saying this. The PPG movie was just like any other PPG episode, but longer, as are erections. They're the same ol' phalli, but longer.xD

BloodyQueen
08-14-2005, 01:42 PM
A dear friend of mine insults people by calling them paedo-floors. I don't know what those are, and I'm not sure I want to.... :D

Silmaril
08-14-2005, 03:48 PM
I said something once that made everyone in the room stare at me (when i was small) and i have no idea what it was. :rolleyes2

Destai
08-14-2005, 03:59 PM
I said something once that made everyone in the room stare at me (when i was small) and i have no idea what it was. :rolleyes2
I did that before in front of my grandmother and a load of aunts who thought I was innocent and adorable etc.
It was my first time using a swear word and I guess I wanted to see how theyd react (me not knowing what the word meant)

Giga Guess
08-14-2005, 05:43 PM
One day I made a massive tower shield in shop class...I told my bro and sis to throw rocks at me (Bearing in mind: the shield covered me sitting on the ground to eye level). Well bro calls out my name, and throws a rock at me...I look up and go "huh?"

Needless to say, i have a fake tooth now.

Leeza
08-14-2005, 06:09 PM
Please do not bump up your dead threads.