PDA

View Full Version : Secret Scene

Tai-Ti
06-09-2005, 12:57 PM
i need a reliablble response here please! I asked sum1 else how 2 get the hidden scene at the end of chapter 3...or is it 2...i dunno, but ne ways, they told me, i tried it, IT DIDNT BLOOMIN WORK! So i just wanna know what u have to do in order to get it, so i can next time i play the game. The otehr dude might have told me the right thing, i might noe a have done it right, BaH, can sum1 just give me pecific instructions? Thanx a bunch! :D

SomethingBig
06-09-2005, 01:54 PM
Now, exactly what "secret" scene are you talking about? Are you talking about the hot springs scene where the girls "touch" eachother? You dirty dog. :D

The Anarchy Angel
06-09-2005, 05:52 PM
Or could it be the more obvious and slightly less perverted option of the "whistling"? If it is then just basically as soon as you land, continually press X, it'll work

Emily52
06-09-2005, 07:05 PM
Or it could be the one in the Bevelle Underground?

Markus. D
06-10-2005, 08:42 AM
in yunas mental breakdown sorta state, press x, again, and again, and again, and again, and gain... not repeatedly though.

Tai-Ti
06-13-2005, 02:41 AM
im talkin bout the scene that u apparently get on the farplane, after u speak with Nooj, Gippal and Barali. thats why i got it rong, the guy hu told me b4 told me 2 tap O repeatedly wen Yuna sorta breaks down and is all like "Wats goin on, where am i" i dunno wat she says. So is wat i have to do is wen i get up to where Yuna's alone on the farplane, theres a spotlight on her and u can control her for a short while, to repeatedly tap X? and ill get it?

Cruise Control
06-13-2005, 02:51 AM
Not circle, mash X as if your life depended on it!

Tai-Ti
06-13-2005, 03:00 AM
ahhhh, thanx a bunch yall :D I'll make sure i get it when i play the game again. The only reason i didnt save and try to get the scene again on the game im playin now, is cause i really wasnt in themood for fighting dark Ixion again. So anoying

Cruise Control
06-13-2005, 03:03 AM
Ixion OMG he's so easy, nul shock and protect, and your practically invincible (nulshock rings bought at thunderplains dirt cheap), then just cast water/a/ga, or just beat the crap out of it (protect is for thor's hammer, its nonelemental)

Tai-Ti
06-13-2005, 03:24 AM
yeah, tis easy i no, but just anoying, ive said it once, ill say it again, im not very paitcent, ne ways, at least i gotta record the movies where Yuna met Shuyin :p i like recording movies

Squall of SeeD
06-13-2005, 05:05 AM
It's not really a secret scene that you're going to see there as it is a whistling occurring three or four times followed by Yuna leaving the Farplane because she sees something that she wants to follow. Be sure that you continue to hit "X" even after the whistling begins. You need to do so three or four times.

Tai-Ti
06-13-2005, 05:31 AM
thanx

*iloveme06*
06-14-2005, 08:57 PM
Just hit X four times. . .wait for the right moment on each one. . .or just tap away-it won't really matter, but it's supposed to get you out of the farplane. . .

I know in chapter 3, I went to visit Bevelle Underground, where you fought Bahumat or whatever it's name is. . .that was when I saw that scene where you find out that Nooj was possesed by some spirit or whatever-I thought that was a sceret scene. . .even if it wasn't. . .it was pretty wierd! (But Cool)

Tai-Ti
06-15-2005, 04:16 AM
must be secret, cause i havent seen it.

The Anarchy Angel
06-15-2005, 05:52 PM
Not that secret, everyone seen the hypello scene? i killed myself laughing at Brother

Pouring Rain
06-17-2005, 09:24 PM
I haven't seen that scene. I've took a freakin nap after every chapter! What do they want be to do? Take a rest after every mission?!

sayen
06-18-2005, 11:54 PM
you have to sleep once or more in every chapter then in chapter 5 when you wake up you get the scene. you need to sleep in the airship on all chapters includind chapt 5.

Tai-Ti
06-19-2005, 09:35 AM
well, i guess there are more hidden scenes than i thawt huh...hmmm.