PDA

View Full Version : Fav part

Carl the Llama
06-09-2005, 01:55 PM
what is everyones fav part of the game, mine is when you go into the gi cave (cosmo canyon) and find out the truth about Nanaki's farther Seto :D i was so moved by that...

ThroneofDravaris
06-09-2005, 03:41 PM
SEPHIROTH: But they...those worthless creatures...are stealing the planet from Mother.
But now I'm here with you...so don't worry...

Best....scene....ever!

KoShiatar
06-09-2005, 06:15 PM
So far the Shinra Mansion, but I'm only in Disc 1.

TurkSlayer
06-09-2005, 06:22 PM
Aeris's death. The scene, and the lines following it.

FiragaBreak
06-09-2005, 06:32 PM
Aeris...she's dead. No longer to see. No longer to hear. No longer to smile. My mouth is dry...my eyes are burning...it feels as if my heart was ripped from my chest. (I don't know if those are the actual words but I'm typing them as I thought I saw them) It seems as if the experiment as emotions. Shut up, Sephiroth.

Chibi Angel
06-09-2005, 07:52 PM
The date at the gold saucer

Shoeberto
06-10-2005, 02:15 AM
Re-entering Midgar when all hell has broken loose.

eestlinc
06-10-2005, 04:17 AM
The Cloud-Yuffie talk on the Highwind at the end of the game when she tries to get him to sign the materia over to her.

Khimbar
06-10-2005, 07:20 AM
not sure on FAVORITE, but right after you beat Diamond WEAPON.

ZuZu
06-10-2005, 07:40 AM
Aeris death, when her theme music start... She can no longer to hear. No longer to smile. My mouth is dry...my eyes are burning.... can I have a glass of water?! :tied:

Xander
06-10-2005, 11:16 AM
Lots of places... but that ride thing at the Gold Saucer where you see the whole park out the window and stuff..that was one of my favourite bits. Too many to remember it was a long time ago I played xD

Slade
06-10-2005, 11:21 AM
When Saphire Weapon gets his head blown off.....damn hes cool. Why couldnt we face him? :cry:

ff-fanatix
06-10-2005, 12:35 PM
Northern Crater disk 2.....watching the story fold oit and finding out that cloud is a clone.....

the first time i played that part...i was absolutely amazed....it opened up so much fo the story.....and every time i play it i always read it again...without skipping anything....

p.s. why does it keep adding my posts in random spots on the page not at the bottom??

silentenigma
06-10-2005, 04:37 PM
I love that part where cloud had just seen the crystal image thingy with Buganhagan in the ancient capital
Cloud gets a phone call from Cait Sith and he says something like, "Hey cloud, did you notice how the big cannon in Junon just disappeared? they actually just decided to move it...to a place where a lot of mako energy is gathered"
Then Cloud says,"and? where is that?"
Then it suddenly goes into an awesome cg cutscene with the midgar and the hellecopters and the cannon and the music.....

Khimbar
06-10-2005, 05:47 PM
That *was* a really good scene. another good one was

SEPHIROTH: But they...those worthless creatures...are stealing the planet from Mother.
But now I'm here with you...so don't worry...

Best....scene....ever!

And one other of mine is inside the lifestream. who *can't* like that scene?!?! :cool:

Hawkeye
06-10-2005, 07:20 PM
The Cloud-Yuffie talk on the Highwind at the end of the game when she tries to get him to sign the materia over to her.
Haha that was a good one

And the part where Dimond W attacks Junon cannon at Midgar. The graphics were pretty intense, along with all the other crap going on at the same time

Tanwen Strife
06-10-2005, 08:38 PM
There are several, Aries death, the date with the flying bit over the golden sauser, the bit with Bughagen and the 'stuff dies, then gets reborn' jazz

Lord Magician
06-11-2005, 12:36 AM
My favorite is when cloud get in the motorcycle and crashes through the glass of Shinra's tower!

I also was surprised at first when in the past, sephiroth stabbed cloud with his sword and cloud with all his strength, lifted up the sword and through sephiroth into the bottom if the mako reactor. I was sad.

I also hated it when Cloud finally killed sephiroth, I felt bad for him. :cry:

Carl the Llama
06-11-2005, 01:26 AM
We watch a movie of Aerith praying and then Sephiroth with the Masamune came down, impales Aerith through the stomach, smiles, and pulled the sword out of Aerith. Aerith slumps to the floor, her hairband came off, releasing her braided hair and a white materia fell into the water. Aerith died.

Cloud: ...Aerith. This can't be real!

Sephiroth: Do not worry. Soon the girl will become part of the Planet's energy. All that is left is to go North. The 'Promised Land' waits for me over the snowy fields. There I will become a new being by uniting with the planet. As will this girl......

Cloud: ...Shut up. The cycle of nature and your stupid plan don't mean a thing. Aerith is gone. Aerith will no longer talk, no longer laugh, cry...... or get angry...... What about us...... what are WE supposed to do? What about my pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My eyes are burning!

Sephiroth: What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings too?

Cloud: Of course! Who do you think I am!?

Sephiroth: Ha, ha, ha...... Stop acting as if you were sad. There's no need to act as though you're angry either. Because, Cloud. You are...

thats the sceen your talking about, it is actully my least favriot as my fav character dies

Seal Evil
06-13-2005, 12:48 PM
Ahh, there's so many great parts of this game. I agree with everyone.

But if I was to choose a favourite, it would probably be the final scene.

TurkSlayer
06-13-2005, 11:29 PM
We watch a movie of Aerith praying and then Sephiroth with the Masamune came down, impales Aerith through the stomach, smiles, and pulled the sword out of Aerith. Aerith slumps to the floor, her hairband came off, releasing her braided hair and a white materia fell into the water. Aerith died.

Cloud: ...Aerith. This can't be real!

Sephiroth: Do not worry. Soon the girl will become part of the Planet's energy. All that is left is to go North. The 'Promised Land' waits for me over the snowy fields. There I will become a new being by uniting with the planet. As will this girl......

Cloud: ...Shut up. The cycle of nature and your stupid plan don't mean a thing. Aerith is gone. Aerith will no longer talk, no longer laugh, cry...... or get angry...... What about us...... what are WE supposed to do? What about my pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My eyes are burning!

Sephiroth: What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings too?

Cloud: Of course! Who do you think I am!?

Sephiroth: Ha, ha, ha...... Stop acting as if you were sad. There's no need to act as though you're angry either. Because, Cloud. You are...

thats the sceen your talking about, it is actully my least favriot as my fav character dies

YES!! THE LINES!!! I love them! Sorry Aeris fans, but I love this scene!!! I also forgot to mention I like the date too.

mcsspitfire
06-17-2005, 09:32 AM
I'll admit it...
I actually cried a little bit after Aeris died, when Cloud holds her in the water...
That was about 6 or 7 years ago, lmao...
Yea...I'm a dork...
I also really enjoyed the final scenes before and after the credits, they were just so majestic and beautiful. Goosebumps galore every time I watch those scenes!

DelightfulSpekkio442
06-17-2005, 02:08 PM
"...or I'll chop it off."

:)

Garnet
06-17-2005, 02:31 PM
500 years later...

we get nanaki's children running up the hill looking down to midgar...
or ruined midgar :P nicely done

Khimbar2775
06-17-2005, 02:44 PM
I'll admit it...
I actually cried a little bit after Aeris died, when Cloud holds her in the water...
That was about 6 or 7 years ago, lmao...
Yea...I'm a dork...
Dont feel to bad, When I played Xenogears, I was so attachned to the game, I seriously thhought it could be a movie, the characters seemed so alive!!!!!
Like I got really pumped when the gaem was ready to like assault Bledvec and was on the verge of crying when when you find out Fei's past, it was so sad!

Loony BoB
06-17-2005, 02:47 PM
I would say when Aeris carked it, but it was done all fancy and stuff as if it was the end of the world when really it was just getting rid of an annoying character, which to me would result in Cloud being all like "Cheers, Sephy!" and then going out for a drink with him or something before going back to the ol' good vs. evil thing.

However! That's not the case, so I'm going to have to go with any of the Tifa-Cloud scenes (because I'm a right sap for the shy bashful girl) or possibly the Seto scene. Or maybe watching Rufus get obliterated.

Crop
06-17-2005, 05:09 PM
I have 3 faves: (in no order)

1.When Aeris dies, great part

2.When that weapon attacks junon and gets his head blown off

3.When that other weapon attacks Midgar, i thaught it was cool when the presidant died like that, but rufus was my fave character.

Dreddz
06-17-2005, 07:01 PM
the motorcycle section

daggertrepe
06-17-2005, 07:13 PM
I like the parts where Aeris and Cloud go on a date and when Aeris dies. I also like the part where you get to slap Scarlet...