PDA

View Full Version : FFVII Ending (Spoilers)

Lon611
06-09-2005, 11:28 PM
ok. so i finally beat ffvii. and while i love the game, i was looking for so much more in the ending. maybe its just that i didn't understand it. i like how the show aeris after lifestream comes, but thats about it. ne1 care to explain in detail what happens?

Wuggly Blight
06-10-2005, 11:05 AM
As the final blow was striken, Holy was freed and Cloud and crew left the crator before it collapsed because holy was starting to move. Meanwhile near Midgar Metor was nearing its impact, right up until holy came but it came to late to save the planet, and started to do the opposite effect. When all looked hopless cloud looked over from the Highwind to spot the Lifestream, coming forward from around the world to Metor and destorying it utterly.

Then came to areas of theories, square left in to make people think, there isnt a real answer, the first was if humanity survived, but now thats answered with all these sequals. The second it Areith praying at the end.
It could either be
A)Aerith praying from the promised land
B)Aerith forsaw everything, and it goes back to the start
or whatever wacky theories you can think off.

Armisael
06-10-2005, 12:49 PM
It could either be

I've never heard before the second theory..Seems interesting..

Squall of SeeD
06-10-2005, 03:20 PM
It could either be

I've never heard before the second theory..Seems interesting..

But also impossible. She didn't know what the White Materia did during the game, which she obviously would have had she been aware of what was to come.

Destai
06-10-2005, 03:34 PM
I like the ending because it allows you to go on imagining what happens next.

Lord Magician
06-11-2005, 12:24 AM
The first time I saw that I thought they all died. I was laughing like a psycho! :D But when in the later ending after the credits, I saw
Red XIII, I thought.......So they survived.

It would have been so funny it the life stream fail and meteor destroys the planet! :D It would be a happy ending for every one!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Lon611
06-11-2005, 12:36 AM
by the way, i was stupid and didn't use the save crystal, so i have to start back from the top. is it possible to get out of the crater once already in it?

Squall of SeeD
06-11-2005, 12:44 AM
by the way, i was stupid and didn't use the save crystal, so i have to start back from the top. is it possible to get out of the crater once already in it?

Yes. Just enter the cave door at the top of the Crater, then walk -- not run -- up the slope to the Highwind.

Masamune·1600
06-11-2005, 05:19 PM

One warning about the Save Crystal, though--using it at the point where the party splits can often cause a glitch which makes it impossible to leave the Northern Crater.

timmy64
06-12-2005, 06:19 AM
When you see Aeris praying at the end, it could quite easily be a reminder of how Holy came to be freedm cos it can take a helluva long time to get there, so it is possibly showing the memories of the characters as they all say they will finish it, "For Aeris"