PDA

View Full Version : Xenosaga Help

Erdrick Holmes
06-10-2005, 06:09 PM
I'm currently fighting Tiamat in the past of Shion and Jr. I managed to get it's HP down to 0 with Jr and Shion still alive while Chaos is KO'd. How the hell do I beat this thing?

RedCydranth
06-10-2005, 06:58 PM
Um, it should be dead if you get its HP to 0.... I don't fully remember that battle but i dont remember having to do anything extra.

Oh... what you need to do is kill the boss with Shion first... then when hes still standing hes got like 1500 hp or so. Make sure the second time Jr. gets the final hit in or he'll keep coming back with 1500 HP

Erdrick Holmes
06-10-2005, 07:14 PM
So it has to be in that order?

RedCydranth
06-10-2005, 07:44 PM
I think so. It shouldn't be too hard, just hop in your AGWS units. Oh, and try and keep chaos alive, hes more useful that way..LOL.

Seriously, chaos and Jr. were my 2 best chars , besides KOS-MOS and Shion of course. Momo and Ziggy were decent but chaos and Jr. get really cool.

I haven't played II yet, but I'm looking forward to it.

Shoeberto
06-10-2005, 08:38 PM
I don't recall it having to be in a specific order, but you have to make sure that Shion and Jr. both get the final hit both times. AGWS suck so unless you've upgraded the hell out of them avoid using them at all cost. Just make sure you've put all your TP into good combo skills for your party and have them at the lowest wait time and let loose.

RedCydranth
06-10-2005, 08:53 PM
Dude, AGWS don't suck if you know what you're doing with them. I was invincible in them. Momo needed hers because her defense was so low..

Erdrick Holmes
06-10-2005, 09:34 PM
I think I know the problem. I'm out of Frame repairs and my mechs FHP is low. I think I gotta start my game over or something.

Shoeberto
06-10-2005, 09:38 PM
Dude, AGWS don't suck if you know what you're doing with them. I was invincible in them. Momo needed hers because her defense was so low..
I never used my AGWS the whole game except for in the beginning. I was fine.

Erdrick Holmes
06-10-2005, 09:39 PM
Hmm, I suppose I can try it without the use of AGWS.

RedCydranth
06-10-2005, 09:44 PM
Yeah, you can make it through the game without using AGWS a lot, just like you can make it through KH without doing anything to your Gummi ship, but its fun to play all aspects of the games. AGWS are fun and if you like Gundam, they make it even better..

Darth, you can buy frame repairs, and you probably havent upgraded your AGWS much. When you get a chance, go to Dock Colony and upgrade them there. Or if you are that far Kukai Foundation has good upgrades too, but pricey.

Shoeberto
06-10-2005, 10:12 PM
He can't get there, though.

I'd say the best strat is to have Jr. and Chaos just hammer the hell out of him while Shion heals. Make sure one of your characters has a scope so you can see his HP. When he gets low, stop Shion's healing and have her attack. Then hammer and make sure Jr can get an attack in to take him out.