PDA

View Full Version : what makes you mad?

Tigmafuzz
06-10-2005, 10:41 PM
There are certain types of people in this world that just piss me off to no end. The type of people who come up to you and ask you for advice, and then when you give them advice they don't take the advice. They just come back to you a week later and they're like “I can't believe how everything turned out so wrong”

You wanna no why everything turned out so wrong? Because you didn't take my advice and you're smurfing stupid. That's what went wrong, you didn't listen to me. I know all.

The other type of person are those insignificant peons, who just have to validate themselves by being in a relationship. You know what! It's pathetic, it's weak minded and you show no inner strength whatsoever. Get over the girlfriend, get over the boyfriend or whatever the smurf your yearning for and live smurfing life.

People who stalk their ex-girlfriend particularly piss me off, what the smurf is wrong with these people? Don't you have better things to do with your life than be emotionally attached to someone who hates your guts? Do something with your life, find a hobby. You know... geez... do you know how many video games are out there that you could be playing? At the very least shoot yourself. Get yourself out of society, nobody wants to deal with a stalker.

Other types of people that I hate; people who ruin your favorite diner, you know the type of person that you’re usually friends with until they go to the diner and start dating a waitress there and then have some kind of wierd rocky relationship and everytime you go to the diner here-after there’s that weird vibe in the air.
People like this, really need food poisoning, I am so sick of these smurfing bastards ruining my favorite spots.

Another type of person I particularly hate are those smurfing slime-balls with the slick black hair, that usually end up going to bars and /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif like that on friday, saturday, sunday night, to see if they can pick up chicks. And all they do is walk around with these smurfing stupid velvety shirts with their dumb-ass fat hairy chests exposed to the world, as if they were the sexiest thing on the face on the earth. You know what!, you're a middle aged loser, nobody wants to see your hairy chest. Either; throw yourself in front of traffic or overdose, please!. Nobody wants to hear this bull/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif anymore, time for some revaluation of ones life.

I also dislike people who all they do is talk about their problems with their insignificant other... you know what I don't care about your smurfing relationship problems, you can just shove them up your ass for all I care! Nobody wants to hear about how your girlfriend doesn't like you or how your boyfriend is ignoring you... Nobody cares! It only pertains to your own little world, which in the grand scheme of things is minute and pathetic and nobody ever really ever wants to hear it. Shut your mouth, choke on your food, and die!

You ever have a good friend and then you go out some place and they always have to bring their smurfing girlfriend; and their girlfriend turns out to be somebody you just want to kill... I mean really kill, like jump up and down and kill. And then chop up their body into 15 different parts and flush various parts down the toilet and bury the others and others get thrown in the sewer.

I also can’t stand people who stay at home and listen to “every rose has it’s thorn” like it’s the world’s most depressing song.

1. The song sucks
2. You’re smurfing pathetic for listening to it

Take the CD out crack it in half and then slit your wrist with the broken pieces. It’s over!, they’re done, you’re done, kill yourself.

And in closing, you know it’s /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif like this that pisses me off it’s just these types of people that have no “inner soul” no nothing, they just revolve around their own pathetic little world with no consideration for what’s going on around them. They have no sense or grasp of reality and really need to be taken off the face of this earth, they have no substance, they have no control over themselves...

And they really need to be put to sleep...
permanently.

z Thank you for listening

muchacho
06-10-2005, 10:44 PM
i really dont like stupid people, they make me mad.

my sister can piss me off more than anybody else can, but shes still cool.

Jojee
06-10-2005, 11:18 PM
People who complain too much :p

Chris
06-10-2005, 11:20 PM
I get mad when people say that they hate Grace Jones! :mad2:
How could you hate Grace Jones? She's life incarnated.

Tigmafuzz
06-10-2005, 11:21 PM
who? grace jones... i'll have to look that up.

Chris
06-10-2005, 11:39 PM
who? grace jones... i'll have to look that up.
:whimper:

T-MaN
06-10-2005, 11:50 PM
Racist @$$----- , not being able to get ice cream, sluts, and Ice Cream haters.

Crazy the Clown
06-11-2005, 12:25 AM
There's a whole list of things that cheese me off.

-Eminem and all his friends.
-Metallica. (They used to stick it to the man. Now, they stick it to their fans.)
-Pearl Jam. (Their music sucks.)
-Barbra Streisand.
-Bigots of all kinds.
-PETA.
-Talking politics.
-Anyone who hates America.
-Anyone who hates Benny Hill.
-Anyone who hates kids.
-Wife beaters.
-Kid beaters.
-Bullies.
-Terrorists.
-Predatory Catholic priests.
-Someone who backs out of an offer to buy me a cold one.

Tigmafuzz
06-11-2005, 12:28 AM
my lists longer :)
yet again, grace jones is WHO, now?

DMKA
06-11-2005, 12:28 AM
There are certain types of people in this world that just piss me off to no end. The type of people who come up to you and ask you for advice, and then when you give them advice they don't take the advice. They just come back to you a week later and they're like “I can't believe how everything turned out so wrong”

You wanna no why everything turned out so wrong? Because you didn't take my advice and you're smurfing stupid. That's what went wrong, you didn't listen to me. I know all.

The other type of person are those insignificant peons, who just have to validate themselves by being in a relationship. You know what! It's pathetic, it's weak minded and you show no inner strength whatsoever. Get over the girlfriend, get over the boyfriend or whatever the smurf your yearning for and live smurfing life.

People who stalk their ex-girlfriend particularly piss me off, what the smurf is wrong with these people? Don't you have better things to do with your life than be emotionally attached to someone who hates your guts? Do something with your life, find a hobby. You know... geez... do you know how many video games are out there that you could be playing? At the very least shoot yourself. Get yourself out of society, nobody wants to deal with a stalker.

Other types of people that I hate; people who ruin your favorite diner, you know the type of person that you’re usually friends with until they go to the diner and start dating a waitress there and then have some kind of wierd rocky relationship and everytime you go to the diner here-after there’s that weird vibe in the air.
People like this, really need food poisoning, I am so sick of these smurfing bastards ruining my favorite spots.

Another type of person I particularly hate are those smurfing slime-balls with the slick black hair, that usually end up going to bars and /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif like that on friday, saturday, sunday night, to see if they can pick up chicks. And all they do is walk around with these smurfing stupid velvety shirts with their dumb-ass fat hairy chests exposed to the world, as if they were the sexiest thing on the face on the earth. You know what!, you're a middle aged loser, nobody wants to see your hairy chest. Either; throw yourself in front of traffic or overdose, please!. Nobody wants to hear this bull/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif anymore, time for some revaluation of ones life.

I also dislike people who all they do is talk about their problems with their insignificant other... you know what I don't care about your smurfing relationship problems, you can just shove them up your ass for all I care! Nobody wants to hear about how your girlfriend doesn't like you or how your boyfriend is ignoring you... Nobody cares! It only pertains to your own little world, which in the grand scheme of things is minute and pathetic and nobody ever really ever wants to hear it. Shut your mouth, choke on your food, and die!

You ever have a good friend and then you go out some place and they always have to bring their smurfing girlfriend; and their girlfriend turns out to be somebody you just want to kill... I mean really kill, like jump up and down and kill. And then chop up their body into 15 different parts and flush various parts down the toilet and bury the others and others get thrown in the sewer.

I also can’t stand people who stay at home and listen to “every rose has it’s thorn” like it’s the world’s most depressing song.

1. The song sucks
2. You’re smurfing pathetic for listening to it

Take the CD out crack it in half and then slit your wrist with the broken pieces. It’s over!, they’re done, you’re done, kill yourself.

And in closing, you know it’s /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif like this that pisses me off it’s just these types of people that have no “inner soul” no nothing, they just revolve around their own pathetic little world with no consideration for what’s going on around them. They have no sense or grasp of reality and really need to be taken off the face of this earth, they have no substance, they have no control over themselves...

And they really need to be put to sleep...
permanently.

z Thank you for listening
You really should tell people you stole that entire post from Foamy of "Neurotically Yours".

Leeza
06-11-2005, 12:31 AM
Three things are:

* Profanity
* Inconsideration
* Cruelty

You really should tell people you stole that entire post from Foamy of "Neurotically Yours".
Really? And what is Neurotically Yours?

metro
06-11-2005, 12:32 AM
owned.

Resha
06-11-2005, 12:37 AM
http://illwillpress.com/

:laughing: Yes.

Erdrick Holmes
06-11-2005, 01:07 AM
Stupid people
Biggots
Morons
Idiots
War
Grand Theft Auto fanboys
Graphics whores
And children

Tigmafuzz
06-11-2005, 01:17 AM
grrr...
DMKA, what is wrong with you? i didn't steal anything... i'm innocent!

Lord Abortion
06-11-2005, 01:51 AM
The fact that I can't cuss on EoFF, stupid suburban white people trying to act street, racism, George W. Bush, Metallica fanboys, stupid /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif like that.

Reles
06-11-2005, 01:51 AM
Nothing.

Tigmafuzz
06-11-2005, 03:20 AM
nothing?
at all?
man, you're wierd!

Quina
06-11-2005, 04:26 AM
I make myself mad.

theundeadhero
06-11-2005, 04:57 AM
Bugs.

Reles
06-11-2005, 05:01 AM
nothing?
at all?
man, you're wierd!

I'm just very laid back. ^.^ I get over things really easily.

DMKA
06-11-2005, 06:48 AM
grrr...
DMKA, what is wrong with you? i didn't steal anything... i'm innocent!
Lies...you did (you didn't quote it, and according to every college professor I've encountered, that's stealing, or plagiarism).

Really? And what is Neurotically Yours?
The link Resha posted. A flash series that's gotten pretty popular (mild profanity here and there, but other than that nothing too bad). It has amused me from time to time, but yeah, there's one episode entitled "Foamy's Rant", and yeah, that whole post is just the dialogue from that episode, which can be seen here (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/114212) for proof.

Silmaril
06-11-2005, 09:20 AM
Unpleasant backbiting people and their mindless minions annoy me.

Jebus
06-11-2005, 09:32 AM
Yeah. I can't get mad either. A throwback to a time where I tried to kill off all my feelings. So for the most part I have the emotions of an 11 year old, although recently I've become more laid back, so I can't feel negative emotion anymore.

People seem to like coming to me for advice for some reason, so I can't get angry. People seeking advice are usually in a very sensitive mood, so you need to be careful not to hurt them more than they've already been. I'm there to help, not adding insult to injury.

Peegee
06-11-2005, 09:41 AM
lolz I haet stuped ppl dey r sux lolz

lolz

lozz

^^

^__________^

Nothing makes me mad, but I do find negativity annoying, in that I want it to end.

Devourment
06-11-2005, 09:49 AM

Grace Jones, yeah, that is the one. I really hate her... I detest her.

:p

Shoden
06-11-2005, 11:49 AM
alot of things

People who wont shut up
People who are mean to me but wont explain why
People who think they're smart
People who laugh when im wrong and wont shut up taking the mick

those are some of the things

Rinen
06-11-2005, 12:19 PM
I dislike people who complain about meaningless things.
I dislike people that refuses to hear other's opinions.
I dislike people who are cruel for no reason.
I dislike people that follow foolish reasons and goals because they fit in a mob.
I dislike people who follow religion in which they have no idea why they are a part of that religion or their own choice to be in that religion.
I dislike people who think they are superior to others in any way.
Plainly, I dislike people.

Other than that, nothing much makes me mad, I just dislike what people do as a whole sometimes. Nothing to make me angry, just to turn my head and listen to music.

Dreddz
06-11-2005, 12:57 PM
was grace Jones the one in James Bond ?
I hate it when im accused of something that I didnt do

SadisticStreetSoldie
06-11-2005, 03:06 PM
Racists especially if they think that the offensive things that they say are not offense and if they claim that they hate racism when really they are racists themselves A.K.A. most of the people who wear the anti-racism bands in Essex.
I also hate guys who use girls for sex, love rats and ratettes, bigots, stuck-up two-faced arrogant ignorant stupid manipultive people, slags, debauchery, people who think they're all that when really they need to realise that they're as stupid ugly and fucked up as everyone else, rapists and sexism.

ThroneofDravaris
06-11-2005, 04:46 PM
I hate Misato
And I hate Shinji
And I hate that first Child bitch Rei
I hate my dad
I hate my mom
But mostly, Most of all: I HATE MYSELF!
I hate you! Why do I have to do this! Why Me!

Hehe, I hate PMS

Tigmafuzz
06-11-2005, 09:24 PM
WHO IS GRACE JONES?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

DMKA
06-12-2005, 02:40 AM
your mom lol

Ko Ko
06-12-2005, 02:41 AM
LOL JESUS because no one explained it!

Apollo
06-12-2005, 06:57 AM
Mean people. ;_;

Zeldy
06-12-2005, 08:01 PM
I get annoyed extremely easily..

- Sneezing repeatdly annoys me
- Sniffing!
- Heavy Breathing
- feet!

But the thing that annoys me the most..
- Bullys
- Parents who dont care when parents of other children are at their doorstop complaining that your daughter is bullying their daughter.
^
I know that from experiance

Rini
06-14-2005, 04:47 PM
Metallica fanboys,
Haha, I know what you mean. Hopefully, that is.
I hate those people who think they know everything about Metallica by knowing "Enter Sandman" and other Black Album hit songs and nothing else... rrgh, and that goes for any other band too, someone listens to one song and then thinks that he/she is the ultimate fan or something.

I don't much respect people who don't know jack about metal music and say that it's meaningless headbanging or misusing the guitar. Please listen to a band called Opeth, and then come tell me if that sounds misusing guitars or meaningless /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif.
One other thing about metal that I don't understand, is that why is it so damn forbidden from everything, you can't play it loud (in, let's say, schools morning assemblies over the school radio, or on public radios aswell) because "someone might get offended". What does it mean? That could be said about any kind of music! I hate religious music, like a lot of my friends too, and no-one has banned that, or pop music, which I don't like to listen to (and a lot of other people, too, obviously), and that doesn't get banned either. Just because some or a few people dislike something, doesn't mean that it should be banned or forbidden from anyone else.
This goes for any people's own opinions aswell. As long as they don't do anything legally wrong or offending to others, why can't people just be what they want to be and think what they want to think?

Hmm. I also hate cauliflowers and boiled cabbage (and its smell - ew). It gets me mad when my mom wants to make boiled cabbage soup or something like that because it means suffering and agony to me x)

People who hate animals and think that their only meaning is to serve mankind get me mad. Hate hate hate.
The thing that gets my head boiling the most is when animals (especially cats, who I love<3<3) get tortured or mistreated in anyway. Reasons are of no importance, it doesn't matter if it's for testing a medicine or just for "fun". Animas feel pain, too, and we humans have no right to take their life away from them for our own benefit. There are other ways, of which many are a lot better and faster, for testing medicine and make-up.

Crying children in the bus who just won't shut up and their mothers don't do anything to make them stop drives me mad, especially after an eight-hour schoolday. ERRRGH!

I also drive myself pretty mad occasionally, and when that happens it's gonna take a while to calm me down. For example if I do something really, really stupid or say something as a fact and then find out that it isn't.... >.<

44 caliber
06-14-2005, 04:49 PM
Boo hoo. Your plagiarized ranting of something that sucks in the first place pisses me off.

Maxico
06-14-2005, 05:31 PM
The link Resha posted. A flash series that's gotten pretty popular (mild profanity here and there, but other than that nothing too bad). It has amused me from time to time, but yeah, there's one episode entitled "Foamy's Rant", and yeah, that whole post is just the dialogue from that episode, which can be seen here (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/114212) for proof.

Now if you want funny, record that and slow it down.

Cruise Control
06-14-2005, 07:01 PM
Way to many things make me angry, like if someone looks at me wrong I will flip out on them.

The New Liquid Air Field!
06-14-2005, 07:07 PM
- Violence
- Ignorance, especially in sense of judging people.
- Racism, Sexism, Homophobia and such discriminative philosophies.
- War
- Abusive acts.
- Narcissism.

T-MaN
06-15-2005, 02:28 AM
WHO IS GRACE JONES?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Check out this link. You should go ask Chris if you want all the detail on Grace. Grace Jones (http://www.english.emory.edu/Bahri/GraceJones.html)

DMKA
06-15-2005, 02:32 AM
Now if you want funny, record that and slow it down.
I thought I was the only one geeky enough to do that. xD

Maudie
06-15-2005, 03:47 AM
Things that make me mad...

-People who complain for about 20 minutes and don't let you get a word in and then finally, when you try to say something about your day, they don't wanna listen.
-People who discriminate against people because of their race, religion, sexuality, etc.
-People who act like they're doing you a favor by talking to you or act like you look up to them.
-People who think they are so cool and brag about themselves and how talented they are, but then they're really not all that great.
-When people try to tell me what I'm feeling inside or what I'm thinking.
-People who tell me to "smile" when I'm actually quite pleasant, or people who tell me to "laugh" when the thing I'm supposed to laugh at is truly not funny, but they think I didn't laugh because I'm sad or something.

T-MaN
06-15-2005, 04:56 AM
Ah yes, a new thing that affects me. Getting ordered around a lot.

Tigmafuzz
12-27-2005, 02:20 AM
was grace Jones the one in James Bond?
I think that was Grace Slick or something.

kikimm
12-27-2005, 04:07 AM
Please don't revive threads that are dead. It hurts.