PDA

View Full Version : Intresting Boss Fights

Cruise Control
06-11-2005, 06:17 AM
What did you think was the most dynamic bossfight and why?

For me it would be that dude in Zanarkand, where you had the platforms. It was so much fun. That you had to juggle which platforms to be on, which would blow up etc.... It was just so well planned.

rubah
06-11-2005, 07:29 AM
When you use Kimarhi as a secondary thief, all fights are dynamic.

Sepho
06-11-2005, 09:44 AM
I think the most fun and dynamic fight I've experienced playing FFX was when I squared off against the Sanctuary Keeper on the first playthrough (in addition to the fight with Seymour just before that). I was incredibly underpowered, still didn't fully understand the battle system, and had to use my head to beat him. It took me a couple tries, but unlike most cases where if I lose to a boss in an RPG and quit for the rest of the day, I had fun making the attempt again.

redxiiii
06-11-2005, 10:42 AM
I enjoyed beating the chocobo eater before he knocked me of the cliff, now that was cool, plus I love the way the chcobo eater falls over so you can hit it for extra damage.

BlackRibon
06-12-2005, 11:57 PM
the last battle against sin was fantastic :cool:

Lon611
06-13-2005, 12:18 AM
uhm, if your talking most enjoyable fights and not DIFFICULT fights, then id say the fight against the guardian of bevelle with the ship. *i forgot the thing's name* the fact taht u utilized teh ship in ur battle was pretty kewl.

in terms of difficulty tho, i wud have to say seymour on mt. gagazet, lady yunalesca, and jecht.

BlackRibon
06-13-2005, 12:24 AM
the name of the guardian is evrae

Tai-Ti
06-13-2005, 12:50 PM
My boss ratings would go as follows:
Most fun to beat: Ultima Weapon (NOT Omeaga) & Braska's final aeon
Hardest: Yunalessca
Koolest looking & most anoying: Evrae
Easyest: Evrae Altana
Requied Most Stratagy:Spectral Keeper & Last battle with Sin (where u get pulled in)
Oddest Looking: Yu Yevon
Well, thats just me! I judge everything :D

MAS82587
06-13-2005, 05:02 PM
Most fun: Braska's Final Aeon
Hardest: Seymour Flux (one on mount gagazat)
Biggest Pushover/Most overrated: Yunalessca (Beat her first try just using physical attacks)
Requied Most Stratagy: Seymour Omnious (inside sin)

SeeDRankLou
06-13-2005, 07:50 PM
The most dynamic fight for me was against Seymour Flux for the first time. I was grossly underpowered at this point in the game and the fight took me completely by surprise. I could only attack like once every three turns, I didn't really understand how to utilize most of the elements of this battle system yet, and I kept having to heal with my attackers lest I die with Seymour's next attack. There were rarely three people non-KOed. I suffered Total Annihilation three times, the first time Auron was the only one left standing, and he had 5 HP remaining. Finally Yuna overdrived and Bahamut killed him.

tailz
06-13-2005, 08:06 PM
like said before the gatekeeper on the first try it whas lots of fun and you had to use a very good stratagie to beat him cus of his healing our strategy whas reflect on him and haste on all and shell protect on all and pound him with wakka tidus and auron he whas hard

most fun was omega (on the second try)

fire_of_avalon
06-13-2005, 08:58 PM
Seymour Flux was my favorite because he offered up a decent challenge without make me super frustrated. Lady Yunalesca was hard, but boring and so was Braska's Final Aeon until he's almost dead. He was a worthy final boss, though.

Chlis
06-13-2005, 09:06 PM
to be honest this is my first time though of playing FF10 im just at yunalessca and no fights so far have been hard i havent got game over once except against yunalessca because of hellbiter psning me and not having any holy waters and remedys and yuna running out of mana because my characters are greatly underpowered i got her to her 3rd form on 10k hp before all my people died and i got game over for the first time so ill have to go and get all my aeons and people to have their overdrive and fight her again i think i can do it :D

The Anarchy Angel
06-13-2005, 09:08 PM
Hmm, probably Yunalesca, she was pretty easy

Ultima Shadow
06-13-2005, 10:14 PM
What did you think was the most dynamic bossfight and why?

For me it would be that dude in Zanarkand, where you had the platforms. It was so much fun. That you had to juggle which platforms to be on, which would blow up etc.... It was just so well planned.
Yes, I really loved that battle too. And the boss itself just looked so freaking awesome! :cool:

Cruise Control
06-13-2005, 10:17 PM
Agreed.