PDA

View Full Version : Summons

Cruise Control
06-11-2005, 02:17 PM
Where and how do I pick up the Titan summon?

Is the Alexander summon worth my time?

BG-57
06-11-2005, 02:24 PM
Titan materia can be found in the Gongaga Reactor.

Alexander is worth getting, even if you don't use it. In fact all summons are worth getting because if you get a complete mastered set you can blend them into a master summon that holds all summons on one materia orb with no limit to the number of times you can summon. :)

Khimbar
06-11-2005, 04:03 PM
When you first reach Gongaga, check the reactor where Scarlet refers to "junky materia" and you get Titan. Just curious, do you know *how* to get Alexander?

Masamune·1600
06-11-2005, 05:28 PM
This thread (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63195) addresses the question of acquiring the Alexander materia.

Lord Magician
06-11-2005, 10:39 PM
The alexander is the one to get from Snow? How do you get to her! I know the path but, I fall and black out an inch before geting to her cave! Is there something wrong? What do I have to do!? :mad2:

If I every get my hand on Snow I am going to use
"Knight of the Round" on her! She will pay for all this work and all the times I blacked out! Pain and death awaits Snow!!!!! :mad2:

Zidane_Tribal
06-13-2005, 04:13 PM
i got it and its not all that hard to get.

it is worth your time indeed since it is a pretty strong summon and may come in handy in the game at any time after you get it.

Cruise Control
06-14-2005, 06:17 PM
if you get a complete mastered set you can blend them into a master summon that holds all summons on one materia orb with no limit to the number of times you can summon.
Is this true?

Alexander
06-14-2005, 06:18 PM
if you get a complete mastered set you can blend them into a master summon that holds all summons on one materia orb with no limit to the number of times you can summon.
Is this true?
Yes.

Levian
06-14-2005, 06:20 PM
Is this true?

Yes, it is. But you can only get it if you got that specific Huge Materia. I don't know which huge materia it was, but it was probably the red one, would be the most logic anyway. You can also get the master summon materia from beating Ruby Weapon, so it's no big loss if you didn't get it the other way anyway. :tongue:

Cruise Control
06-14-2005, 06:21 PM
Which means I can get two right?

Since I already have Ruby's.

Khimbar
06-15-2005, 03:48 AM
yup, but theoretically, yuo can have infinite, as long as you master all the re-born materia...

BG-57
06-15-2005, 12:14 PM
I thought there was an upper limit to the number of materia orbs you could carry. But you won't hit the limit if you keep blending master materia.

Masamune·1600
06-15-2005, 04:26 PM
You can also get the master summon materia from beating Ruby Weapon

Defeating Ruby Weapon yields the Desert Rose, which can be traded for a Gold Chocobo. The man in Kalm will give you the complete Master materia set for an Earth Harp, which is obtained after defeating Emerald Weapon.

I thought there was an upper limit to the number of materia orbs you could carry. But you won't hit the limit if you keep blending master materia.

The party can carry, at any one time, up to and including 200 non-allocated materia. If you gave every character, both active and inactive, eight-slot weapons and eight-slot armor, then you could potentially carry an additional 128 materia. Thus, the absolute ceiling for total materia is 328.

Lord Magician
06-15-2005, 09:57 PM
Any info on how to get to snow with out falling. I want all the materia so I could get the master materia! I still have to level them all up to master AP but that is easy since I have a weapon to equip any time so I could get 3 times the AP! :D

Cruise Control
06-21-2005, 01:27 AM
Is this the corel reactor?

Mo-Nercy
06-21-2005, 01:36 AM
Is this the corel reactor?
No. Gongaga is the thing that looks like a tree trunk near Gongaga forest. Go right from the fork in the road when you enter.

Levian
06-21-2005, 01:48 AM
I attached a map of the location of Gongaga village & reactor.
However, the original marking on the map is wrong, so I corrected it.

edit: Yes, this map is taken from www.eyesonff.com. Maybe someone wants to correct the map, I don't know.

Khimbar2775
06-21-2005, 02:04 AM
thats pretty pathetic.......

Levian
06-21-2005, 02:08 PM
Seems like they've put up Gongaga Village instead of Fort Condor and not added anything to the location of the actual Gongaga Village.

Cruise Control
06-25-2005, 06:55 PM
Um... I found snow, but now she just says "Please, that is enough." what do I do?

Legendary Caladbolg
07-01-2005, 07:38 PM
Did you touch the hot springs?

Cruise Control
07-01-2005, 07:45 PM
No, but I'm like 63 hours past getting Alexander now, but thanks for your concern.

thinking of names is hard
07-04-2005, 06:26 PM
Sorry for bringing up this thread again but i didnt want to start another thread that could be answered with a yes or a no...

I think (im not absolutly positive) ive passed the point where you get alexander. Im still on disk two and ive just found Zidane who has mako poisioning. If ive passed Alexander is there any way to get Alexander again?