PDA

View Full Version : Darn seymore!!!!!!!!!!

Angelz*and*Emoz
06-11-2005, 08:22 PM
Guys, i would really like some help on seymore on mount gagazet.that stupid Cross Cleave keeps killing me.please help me :whimper: :crying: :weep: :bow:

DHEvil
06-11-2005, 09:44 PM
Don't initiate battle with Seymour untill ALL your characters have ovredrive, including Yuna and ALL the Aeons...get Tidus or whoever to cast HASTE on Yuna, or if by some stretch of imagination you have HASTEGA at this point cast that instead, but make sure Yuna has HASTE status either way! Make her summon Aeons in quick time and use all their' overdrives first...this will make the parasite on Seymour lower it's max HP to 1000 by the end of all the Aeons... THEN you shoould use your character overdrives to finish Seymour off. I did this and Seymour died without killing a single one of my characters.

Angelz*and*Emoz
06-11-2005, 10:48 PM
thanx!!!!!!!!!!! i will try that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SadisticStreetSoldie
06-12-2005, 12:12 AM
Or you could poison Seymour and then wait for a LONG time without attacking because attacking just causes him to cast Total Annililation. There's no point in casting aeons because each one can take only one hit then they get killed

Pouring Rain
06-12-2005, 01:12 AM
I did the whole, use you aeons to defeat Seymour and cast Hastega on everybody thing. Also, that thing still heals Seymour, cast Reflect on Seymour. And use Silence Buster. Not Silence Attack. Silence Buster. Lets think about that now. *Thinks about that now*. Thats enough thinking. And have everyone and everythings overdrive. Don't feel sorry about the Ronso. They come back later on. Use everyone's overdrives. I think you should have like most of Kimahri's Overdrives. The last one is at the cavern of Omega. Better terms, Omega Ruins.

Angelz*and*Emoz
06-13-2005, 12:55 AM
Yay it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tai-Ti
06-13-2005, 01:44 AM
congrats :) i h8 that battle

The Anarchy Angel
06-13-2005, 09:40 PM
Join the club, there should be one

boys from the dwarf
06-14-2005, 07:56 PM
i agree.we should create an anti seymour political party "vote for us and well make seymour battles easier and make seymour less of a smeghead"id vote for them.

*iloveme06*
06-14-2005, 08:20 PM
Use your aeons. . .make sure they're all powered up-leave the aeon from bevelle for last. . .

I just kept attacking that thing that drains him, and used my aeons overdrives. Plus, I made sure they were all ahead by using hastega. . .I put Tidus and Auron, because they're pretty strong. . .and yuna to dispell seymore's protect and reflect.

cloudrox619
06-19-2005, 09:39 PM
one word flare, but i massivly over level, mighty guard also works nicely...

Angelz*and*Emoz
06-26-2005, 07:38 PM
yeah, seymore battles are pretty hard. and iwill use miity gard next time i fight him. :D

Vaprice
06-26-2005, 08:27 PM
There is a point to cast aeons with full overdrives....they will die within the next attack but at least you have put damage on the baords~

Full overdrives....pick the strongest characters....go fight somewhere and lvl HP and whatnot....

Old Manus
06-26-2005, 08:45 PM
FOR THE LAST TIME HIS NAME IS SEYMOUR!

Angelz*and*Emoz
06-26-2005, 09:37 PM
wow, sorry :cry:

Rana
06-27-2005, 02:16 AM
Guys, i would really like some help on seymore on mount gagazet.that stupid Cross Cleave keeps killing me.please help me :whimper: :crying: :weep: :bow:Let me tell you something...
your not strong enough. :tongue:

i agree.we should create an anti seymour political party "vote for us and well make seymour battles easier and make seymour less of a smeghead"id vote for them.huh?? :confused:

EDIT: Use the edit button instead of double posting. -Murder

Angelz*and*Emoz
06-27-2005, 11:44 AM
i agree.we should create an anti seymour political party "vote for us and well make seymour battles easier and make seymour less of a smeghead"id vote for them.huh?? :confused:they want to make seymour battles easier .i think......... :D

Rana
06-27-2005, 10:29 PM
seymoure's battles are easy. come on!!!!