PDA

View Full Version : Howl's Moving Castle

Nephiliam
06-12-2005, 03:54 AM
Oooh, I cannot wait until this movie comes out next week! I've been looking forward to it for many months. ;) It's Miyazaki's new film, and it kinda reminds me of Spirited Away, at least a tiny bit.

Is anyone else looking forward to it?

Silmaril
06-12-2005, 07:44 PM
I loved Spirited Away. I want to watch Howl's Moving Castle but anime isn't available in Pakistan. *sigh*

Dreddz
06-12-2005, 07:46 PM
Ive heard of it for some time
Not on my must see list but something I might try and watch

StarlightAngel
06-12-2005, 07:57 PM
I need to see that, The Cat Returns, and Porco Rosso :(

I'm getting behind on Miyazaki film watchings :(

lord shishio
06-13-2005, 10:38 PM
As woerd as it looks, it must be good cuz it's made by the master of illusion. Anyone who can make a film as good as princess mononoke deservesto be the best.

Endless
06-13-2005, 11:00 PM
Oooh, I cannot wait until this movie comes out next week! I've been looking forward to it for many months. ;) It's Miyazaki's new film, and it kinda reminds me of Spirited Away, at least a tiny bit.

Is anyone else looking forward to it?

What? xD
It's been out for.. hmm... 6 months here? I saw it in the theater pretty much the day it was out, and Myazaki and Moebius did an exposition around the same time in Paris, both are really impressive.
As for the movie, it's good stuff, well worth the money.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
06-14-2005, 07:09 AM
I need to see that, The Cat Returns, and Porco Rosso :(

I'm getting behind on Miyazaki film watchings :(

LoL

Go for The Cat returns if feel like a well....a feel good movie and go for porco if you like some action! Nevertheless both are pretty good...so u better start finding a way to watch them

as for this one....i havent seen it but i will, when its available! It does look good though!