PDA

View Full Version : Why does Barret have such small muscles?

Dr. Casey
06-12-2005, 08:30 AM
Honestly, even if he didn't have a gunarm, I doubt he'd be able to benchpress 30 pounds. Damn pansy.

Necronopticous
06-12-2005, 10:09 AM
Call me crazy but I'd be willing to be Barrett could bench 30.

Shadow Bahamut
06-12-2005, 10:25 AM
Barrett a pansy?? he could bench more than 30...he's bigger than Cloud at least, and he's a weed....

Captain Maxx Power
06-12-2005, 12:29 PM
Barret could easily benchpress you most likely without breaking into a sweat, so don't mess with the big man!

The True seeD
06-12-2005, 01:50 PM
Barret could easily benchpress you most likely without breaking into a sweat, so don't mess with the big man!

Agreed. Barret could probably kick anybody in the whole games ass (with the exeption of Sephiroth) in a straight-out fist fight.

Madame Adequate
06-12-2005, 04:51 PM

Agreed. Barret could probably kick anybody in the whole games ass (with the exeption of Sephiroth) in a straight-out fist fight.

My Barret can usually handle Sephiroth one-on-one. I've played too much FFVII...

Khimbar
06-12-2005, 05:41 PM
Pssh, my Yuffie could do that also! :D shes lvl 99 while only getting the 1/2 EXP for not being active! :D

Slade
06-12-2005, 11:20 PM
Sheesh....Bugenhagen could handle Sephiroth!

SomethingBig
06-13-2005, 01:06 AM
Hahahahahaha, nice joke. You're serious, you say?!

http://members.tripod.com/ff7s_finalheaven/berret.jpg

Boy, you must have HIGH expectations of people.

DMKA
06-13-2005, 01:29 AM
"image hosted by tripod"....omglol!!1

http://www.ffcompendium.com/chara/7-barret-a.jpg

Barret is a sexy, muscular beast...quit with your lies of small muscles!!! :mad2:

krissy
06-13-2005, 03:34 AM
barretts muscles are so small he couldnt even rip off the door to the gas chamber

eestlinc
06-13-2005, 03:59 AM
krissy wins.

But really, just because Barrett's muscles aren't as oversized as his feet doesn't mean he has small muscles.

Captain Maxx Power
06-13-2005, 11:38 AM
True that, the sheer size of my feet means that my legs look like pipe-cleaners, but I'm currently larger/stronger than most of my contemporaries.

Shadow Bahamut
06-13-2005, 02:26 PM
this only means one ting:

BARRETT RULES!!!

Meat Puppet
06-13-2005, 03:20 PM
Barrett is only as real as you let him be.

timmy64
06-14-2005, 04:54 AM
you'll hate me when i say this, but barret's not as good looking as CLoud, so there is no discussion here. He's just a maniac with a gun on his arm! Not my fave character, as you may see.

Khimbar
06-14-2005, 05:04 AM
.............. *gapes at Meat Puppet's avatar* its a train wreck. You dobt wanna stare, but you cant look away.

Shadow Bahamut
06-14-2005, 12:07 PM
barrett is a Beef Cake, i just decided. just a random thought... ;)

crazybayman
06-14-2005, 12:46 PM
Barrett would rip your head off, and not even think twice about it! I saw him totally uppercut some kid because the kid opened a window!

So don't think barrett can't even bench 30 pounds!! :p

Honestly, the guy is a monster. Anyone in real life that could lug around a big machine gun on his arm all the time would probably have no trouble benching 30lbs.

Shadow Bahamut
06-14-2005, 01:50 PM
Barrett would rip your head off, and not even think twice about it! I saw him totally uppercut some kid because the kid opened a window!

Honestly, the guy is a monster. Anyone in real life that could lug around a big machine gun on his arm all the time would probably have no trouble benching 30lbs.
seconded.

Miss Beatrix
06-14-2005, 02:22 PM
I would guess he has small musles cause Squaresoft didn't know how to create giant muscles back then. Now Square-enix has the technology to make people pumped! And thats so true. If he can handle that gun of an arm, then he can probably handle 30 pounds or more. Marlene weighs more. Like, I have never seen a six year old that weighed 30 lbs. She weighs more than that and he can pick her up, so he can pump more than 30 lbs. Now if we try 60, its a 50/50 kind of thing. If 6 year olds weigh like that much, then he can pump 60 lbs. Use your FF7 brains here! Jeez, are you all not like, paying attention. Epecially to the dude who said that he plays FFVII too much. Just think about it. I kinda feel sorry for Barret cause he arm got shot off. Yes, got shot off. With bullets. Yes, I saw that part. Yes, I'm on disk three. Yes, I'm in the cretor. Yes, I've beaten Sephiroth. Wait, no I haven't. I'm going to stop here now...

boys from the dwarf
06-14-2005, 07:00 PM

seconded.
thirdicated.(go bad grammar.)hes probbably some tough guy so those people who say he cant bench 30 just dont like him and are not worth listening too.(barrets one of meh best characters dont diss.)ive got a good question though.tifa doesnt that tough an stuff but if on the date at the gold saucer you make all wrong choices at the theater(where you get picked to do a play.) she gets pised and punches cloud out in one!

silverpigeon97
06-16-2005, 06:11 PM
barrets tiny, id bet that im bigger than him and im only 15

Necronopticous
06-16-2005, 06:14 PM
This has been going nowhere for a long time.