View Full Version : KFC <3

Chris
06-12-2005, 03:01 PM
http://www.destinationcoupons.com/Arizona/Payson/kfc/chicken2.jpg
Kentucky Fried Chicken.
Is that the yummiest Chicken ever? I eat there everyday. :love:

Jess
06-12-2005, 03:05 PM
I don't really find it that nice, but it is okay. If I could eat somewhere everyday, it would definatley be from the chinese. :love:

Psychotic
06-12-2005, 03:06 PM
I hope for your sake that KFCruelty (Aka Jellisaurus/Craig) does not see this thread.

Dr.K
06-12-2005, 03:06 PM
I reckon it's okay. Not something I eat too often.

Chris
06-12-2005, 03:08 PM
I hope for your sake that KFCruelty (Aka Jellisaurus/Craig) does not see this thread.
Does he like KFC? :greenie:

http://maqi.veganismus.ch/maqi.de/photos/pix/auslofost04-kfc.jpg

Meat Puppet
06-12-2005, 03:23 PM
Last time I ate KFC I came close to actually dying.

Chris
06-12-2005, 03:32 PM
Like that chicken in my picture.

gokufusionss1
06-12-2005, 03:32 PM
last time i ate kfc i came damn close to swallowing.

Rye
06-12-2005, 03:34 PM

I hope so too. xD

Personally, I do like KFC, but I feel sad thinking about the poor chicken, so I try not to eat there often.

Heath
06-12-2005, 03:35 PM
I find their food to be too greasy, which puts me off the actual chicken wings and stuff. I like the crispy strips and burgers they do, however.

ThroneofDravaris
06-12-2005, 03:42 PM
I live for Popcorn chicken!

Dreddz
06-12-2005, 03:43 PM
KFC is finger licking Gooooooood
But for your sake Chris, I really wouldnt go and eat it everyday

gokufusionss1
06-12-2005, 03:44 PM
don't listen to him chris go for it.

RSL
06-12-2005, 03:44 PM
I eat there on occasion. It's not too bad.

Chris
06-12-2005, 03:49 PM
Personally, I do like KFC, but I feel sad thinking about the poor chicken, so I try not to eat there often.[/SIZE]
That's SO passive agressive Jess! :greenie:

The Anarchy Angel
06-12-2005, 03:55 PM
Hmm, it is food not to be eaten in excess but many do *sigh* i eat it on random occasion, i prefer my local chippie

Chris
06-12-2005, 03:56 PM
The Hot Wings are to die for. :love:

Madame Adequate
06-12-2005, 04:19 PM
Yeah, they're not too bad. Chicken's not my fave meal, but I wouldn't complain about it either.

Shauna
06-12-2005, 04:22 PM
Yummy! I love KFC! :love:

I go there every now and again! <3

Resha
06-12-2005, 04:25 PM
I go there sometimes. McDz >>>>>>>>>>>> KFC in my humble opinion! :D <3

Zeldy
06-12-2005, 05:08 PM
Cheap and disgusting friation!

actually, ive never been, but it just looks.. nasty..

McDonalds :<3:

Jojee
06-12-2005, 05:13 PM
Omg@ that ...thing. xD

And haha, every day? Isn't that a bit unhealthy or money consuming? ;)

I like it, though ^^ Not enough to eat there every day.

Del Murder
06-12-2005, 05:42 PM
Their service is the best of any fast food restaurant.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-12-2005, 05:45 PM
I love me some stereotype reinforcement.

ZeZipster
06-12-2005, 05:46 PM
Chic-Fil-A is so much healthier and tastes alot better.

Erdrick Holmes
06-12-2005, 05:48 PM
Chris, you eat there every day? I'm so jealous.

I think KFC laced all iof it's food with cocaine or something, it's so addictive. I don't even like mashed potatos but I eat the KFC mashed potatos non-stop.

SomethingBig
06-12-2005, 05:53 PM
I love KFC, regardless of how unhealthy it is. *Drools at Honey BBQ chicken strips and wings*

Quote from a good friend of mine:
"I went to McDonald's once and ordered Chicken McNuggets. One of them had a feather on it and made me think about the cute chick that had to die in order for this nugget to be made. It was the best nugget I ever had."

Chris
06-12-2005, 05:56 PM
Chris, you eat there every day? I'm so jealous.

I think KFC laced all iof it's food with cocaine or something, it's so addictive. I don't even like mashed potatos but I eat the KFC mashed potatos non-stop.
Me too! o_______________o

ughhis
06-12-2005, 07:41 PM
http://www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com/anderson-vid.asp?c=956timekiller

Pamela Anderson! :exdee:

Necronopticous
06-12-2005, 07:58 PM
Eating Popcorn Chicken dipped in honey is one of the few experiences humans can partake in that will give them a preview of what it's like to be in Heaven.

Craig
06-12-2005, 08:03 PM
May God have mercy on your soul. (http://www.kfccruelty.com)

SomethingBig
06-12-2005, 08:09 PM
kfccruelty.com makes me want to eat more KFC. Is that their intent?

The Redneck
06-12-2005, 08:13 PM
KFC is too greasy, but their honey-barbeque wings are excellent.

Zezipster is right, though--Chik Fil-A is much, much better. Jeff Foxworthy put it best: "A Chik Fil-A is a sandwhich that, if you put one on top of your head, your tongue will beat your brains out trying to get to it."

And I've seen KFCcruelty.com before--it's hilarious.

DMKA
06-12-2005, 08:35 PM
Does he like KFC? :greenie:

http://maqi.veganismus.ch/maqi.de/photos/pix/auslofost04-kfc.jpg
I lol'd.

I like KFC...just the chicken though...all the side things (corn, mac & cheese, ect.) is nasty...except the mashed potatoes...those are godly.

Destai
06-12-2005, 08:44 PM
It looks alot better in the add.

kikimm
06-12-2005, 08:50 PM
It's good, but way too greasy for me to actively eat it/enjoy it. Without the breadding, sure, and the popcorn chicken is awesome, but otherwise...eh.

EDIT: Oh yeah, the biscuits are the best I've ever had. Ever. Ever ever.

:D

DMKA
06-12-2005, 08:56 PM
It looks alot better in the add.
McDonalds?

Destai
06-12-2005, 09:04 PM
Burger King :greenie: ( :confused: )

Raven Nox
06-12-2005, 09:08 PM
I don't eat there much, but it's ok.

Crazy the Clown
06-12-2005, 10:49 PM
It ain't Popeye's. In fact, it ain't even come close to the freshness and deliciousness of Popeye's spicy fried chicken.

Chaos
06-13-2005, 12:11 AM
Bleugh Bleugh Bleugh...
KFC is evil!
In fact, lets say most fast food outlets are evil and go the whole hog. (or should that be chicken.....Hmm...)

Yeah, they treat their birds unspeakably cruelly..it's disgusting. The worse thing is that MacDonalds et al are reacting to pressure from enviromental groups to change the way they treat their animals and also from health groups to make things healthier, yet KFC are doing nothnig. As far as I know they are the only fast food outlet, or major one (in the UK anyway) that are not making any changes.

Don't eat there. It's bad. Rid yourself of the tainted chicken. Lick your fingers clean of that last morsel of sinful grease and spew it out onto the pavement of fastfood-induced-corporate-whorage.
[/preach]

*grin* Well...there goes my activism for the day. I'm hungry now.

Chaos

Apollo
06-13-2005, 12:15 AM
I like it. I ate there yesterday. =)

Jewels
06-13-2005, 12:18 AM
KFC's alright. I think the last time I had it was when I was in LA in January. It tasted good then cos I was starving!

Peegee
06-13-2005, 12:22 AM
KFC is yum ME

And look, I kill animals myself. Not land animals, but fish and rats and mice and so forth. Sometimes I kill spiders and stuff. I have an immunity system. I walk on grass and kick over flowers. Duh I'm a murderer. So are you, if you eat anything that hasn't died naturally.

So unless you're an insanely religious vegan, we're all the same.

Now back to the topic: KFC yum MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. God I wanna go there except there's none nearby during lunch time and I don't buy my dinners and so I'll never eat there unless my Aunt wants to go but she took me to Pizza Hut yesterday and I went there and they served pasta at Pizza Hut and gave me a 'black ice' drink which was a pepsi with a chocolate ice cream scoop with marshmellows in it which was yummy.

Shlup
06-13-2005, 12:24 AM
My dad did KFC commercials when he was a kid. He says the chicken he had to eat wasn't cooked all the way, and Colonial Sanders had a potty mouth.

I don't eat KFC it's fat and gross and promotes animal cruelty and all that shtuff.

Agent Proto
06-13-2005, 12:27 AM
I don't mind KFC. I would eat there, but not everyday. I find Popeye's Chicken much better. And besides, their crispy strips are real good. And I like the fact they serve Pepsi drinks.

rubah
06-13-2005, 12:33 AM
I *LOVE* Kilika Firaga'd Chocobo!

Miriel
06-13-2005, 12:40 AM
Cheap and disgusting friation!

actually, ive never been, but it just looks.. nasty..

McDonalds :<3:
The irony is about to leap off the moniter and scratch my eyes out.

I haven't eaten at KFC in 2 years. I just don't feel good when I eat there or most other fast food places. The exception of course being In-N-Out which is ranked #1 in the fast food industry when it comes to food quality, taste, cleanliness, and ethical employment practices. If I'm going to eat a burger, that's the only place I'll go.

SomethingBig
06-13-2005, 12:41 AM
Lick your fingers clean of that last morsel of tasty, but unhealthy grease and praise the fastfood-induced-corporate-whorage.
[/preach]

SURE THING! :D

fire_of_avalon
06-13-2005, 01:26 AM

THAT'S WHO THAT WAS

xDDDDdd

rikku621
06-13-2005, 03:08 AM
I luv kfc! :love:

The Redneck
06-13-2005, 04:38 AM
Corporate whorage? I didn't know that! Damn, I'm gonna have to eat there more often, now.

I always do my best to support corporate whorage--especially since, like "closed-mindedness", it's a mythical enemy at best and most often a negative label applied to a good thing.

And certainly, the fact that they're not bending over for the vegan-nuts and local PETA chapter (a truly vile organization) is a point in their favor, and worthy of respect.

Shlup
06-13-2005, 04:41 AM
What is corporate-whorage anyway?

The Redneck
06-13-2005, 04:46 AM
It's what you call success through capitalism if you don't like capitalism. Kind of like the way if I'm against abortion my opponents are "pro-infanticide" and if I'm pro-infanticide my opponents are "anti-choice".

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-13-2005, 04:47 AM
It's when you tell people you enjoy a product that costs money.

Psychotic
06-13-2005, 05:46 AM
kfccruelty.com makes me want to eat more KFC. Is that their intent?That's my relationship with Supersize Me and McDonald's.

Come on Craig! Do more than just link to a site! HIT HIM! Chris vs Craig! We could have a pay-per-view. Battle of the five letter long male names that begin with C and also contain i and r™

It's one heck of a catchy title.

Shlup
06-13-2005, 05:58 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporate-whorage

black orb
06-13-2005, 06:04 AM
>>> I`ve never eaten at that place but it looks good..
I`d gladly try it if they give me their food for free.

Mo-Nercy
06-13-2005, 06:09 AM
I don't know about other countries but right now all the fast food franchises in Australia are jumping on the 'health' bandwagon, probably trying to salvage some sales and reputation from Subway. So McDonalds is serving salads and Lean Beef Burgers and deli rolls. Hungry Jacks, Burger King and all them seem to be following suit.

Not KFC though. KFC's gone in the other direction, unvealing their new Xtreme Death Combo packed with more hot sauce than man.

I like that.

Sasquatch
06-13-2005, 06:11 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporate-whorage

That's awesome.

I like KFC because I'm not a chicken. If that ever becomes the situation, I might change my mind. Until then, I will continue to support the mass murder of chickens, not to mention the dismemberment of those poor spice plants and forced non-anestheticized (uh?) beheadings and amputations of all those wheat and corn plants. Poor little guys. You will be avenged!

(Isn't there a song called "Carrot Juice is Murder"? By Russel's Shorts, or something like that? That song just came to mind.)

DMKA
06-13-2005, 06:14 AM
lol republicans

Shlup
06-13-2005, 06:14 AM
I'm glad you think it's awesome. Took me like ten minutes to get the pronunciation key right.

If this turns into the "omg ppl who try to live their lives while harming living things as little as possible r stoopid" thread I'm going to scream.

black orb
06-13-2005, 06:17 AM
>>> Is there a fast food place that give food for free??

Del Murder
06-13-2005, 06:19 AM
Taco Bell used to give out free tacos on random days.

Shlup
06-13-2005, 06:20 AM
Chick-fil-a gave out free chicken nuggets when we were in line for Star Wars Episode III. I had like ten nuggets.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-13-2005, 06:21 AM
Wendy's had a free Frosty promotion a couple weekends ago.

black orb
06-13-2005, 06:21 AM
>>> Free food is the best thing in the world.. I enjoy it more than anything.

DMKA
06-13-2005, 06:22 AM
What the hell is Chik-fil-a?

black orb
06-13-2005, 06:25 AM
What the hell is Chik-fil-a?
>>> Sounds like a disease..

Necronopticous
06-13-2005, 06:29 AM
What the hell is Chik-fil-a?The fast food chain responsible for the creation of the chicken sandwich. Nowadays they are basically the best fast food chain you could possibly imagine. The service is always great and the staff always seems to be helpful and friendly, the chicken is pure quality premium chicken breast, and the places are always unusually clean and enjoyable to eat at. This is one of the only fast food places I'll even consider eating at and I like it quite a lot. My only crit is that it is closed on Sundays as the founder was a hardcore Christian.

As a bit of trivia the founder of Chik Fil-a was originally a partner with Colonel Sanders and created Chik Fil-a when the Colonel called his idea for a chicken sandwich preposterous and refused to put it on the menu.

Shlup
06-13-2005, 06:37 AM
Chick-fil-a is for chicken sandwiches what Inn 'n' Out is to burgers. Except I'd say Chick-fil-a is a notch higher than Inn 'n' Out.

Necronopticous
06-13-2005, 06:45 AM
Chick-fil-a is for chicken sandwiches what Inn 'n' Out is to burgers. Except I'd say Chick-fil-a is a notch higher than Inn 'n' Out.I agree with this.

Yamaneko
06-13-2005, 06:47 AM
Well, you're both wrong. Please leave California.

theundeadhero
06-13-2005, 06:55 AM
http://www.geocities.com/floydsarmy/nugget.jpg

It ain't Popeye's. In fact, it ain't even come close to the freshness and deliciousness of Popeye's spicy fried chicken.I really don't like to eat chicken. Last night I decided to give it a go at Popeyes with some Spicy Chicken strips and I spent last night/early monring in agonizing pain. LJ updated soon for details.

Shlup
06-13-2005, 06:58 AM
Well, you're both wrong. Please leave California.
Good thing we already know you suck and/or blow, Yammers.

Calliope
06-13-2005, 07:34 AM
KFC was excellent ten years ago. Then the food quality declined and I developed a social conscience. Drat.

DMKA
06-13-2005, 07:38 AM
How long have they been around? I've never heard of it.

theundeadhero
06-13-2005, 07:47 AM
I'm guessing over 20 years. Ever since I was a little kid.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-13-2005, 07:47 AM
Thirty-eight years.

DMKA
06-13-2005, 08:32 AM
Are they in Southern California? o__o

Kamiko
06-13-2005, 08:33 AM
I'd eat KFC but it makes me puke! :fpenerg:

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-13-2005, 08:51 AM
Are they in Southern California? o__oYeah man I saw one by an In-N-Out Burger.

Man, In-N-Out... There's some good fast food. I'd pay someone a salary just to ship those things to me from the Western States.

Devourment
06-13-2005, 09:02 AM
Not really. >_<

Shlup
06-13-2005, 09:09 AM
I had never heard of Chick-fil-a until about a year or two ago. Now there are three in Corona.

EoFF Fact of the Day: Sean's wife works at Inn 'n' Out.

Miriel
06-13-2005, 09:10 AM
EoFF Fact of the Day: Sean's wife works at Inn 'n' Out.
I wanted to work at In-N-Out just for those giant safety pins.

DMKA
06-13-2005, 09:15 AM
lol fast food

gokufusionss1
06-13-2005, 11:34 AM
Taco Bell used to give out free tacos on random days.

what on gods green earth are tacos?

Rye
06-13-2005, 11:36 AM
If this turns into the "omg ppl who try to live their lives while harming living things as little as possible r stoopid" thread I'm going to scream.

I feel the same way. I don't like to harm animals, I love them, but I will eat chicken and meat sometimes. That doesn't make me a bad person.

Crazy the Clown
06-13-2005, 04:39 PM
I happen to be a member of 2 divisions of PETA.

People Eating Tasty Animals.
People Enjoying Teasing Animals.

:lol: I'm just playin'. The second one I made up.

Craig
06-13-2005, 05:04 PM
Come on Craig! Do more than just link to a site! HIT HIM! Chris vs Craig! We could have a pay-per-view. Battle of the five letter long male names that begin with C and also contain i and r™

This should be better than any physical blow.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/foogle/bucket.jpg

Fuzakeru
06-13-2005, 06:55 PM
I hope Myles doesn't see this thread. o.o He's working there right now as we speak from 9 in the morning until 10 tonight.

P.S. - I love KFC. Myles brings me strips and fries everynight.

Shlup
06-13-2005, 08:00 PM

I feel the same way. I don't like to harm animals, I love them, but I will eat chicken and meat sometimes. That doesn't make me a bad person.
I was referring to the direction it was starting to go with people bringing up that vegitarians are stupid because they still kill carrots, as though it has to be all or nothing. I freaking hate that argument.

Chris
06-13-2005, 09:40 PM

This should be better than any physical blow.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/foogle/bucket.jpg

I'd eat her. :(

The Redneck
06-13-2005, 10:56 PM
Never had an Inn-N-Out, but once when I was in West Texas I tried a Whattaburger, mainly because the name amused me. It was surprisingly good.

(Isn't there a song called "Carrot Juice is Murder"? By Russel's Shorts, or something like that? That song just came to mind.)
Arrogant Worms, and it's hilarious...

And a taco is basically spiced meat wrapped in a tortilla. Taco Bell serves Americanized Mexican food, which means it vaguely resembles actual Mexican food. Pretty decent food, though, and it's cheap. I wish I could find a place that serves Korean food. Been years since i had some good bul-gogi.

Chaos
06-13-2005, 11:07 PM

I was referring to the direction it was starting to go with people bringing up that vegitarians are stupid because they still kill carrots, as though it has to be all or nothing. I freaking hate that argument.

I hate that argument too...which is why I use it on my boyfriend who has just turned vegetarian, all the time. He's a member of PETA as well. Boo. I'm subjected to sermons a lot.

I was just being preachy for the sake of it earlier. However I do think KFC are cruller than the average fast food chain. (That and I don't much like Chicken or fast food...)

I happen to like eating meat, so am not some raving vegan loonie. I like animals but I understand we need to eat meat. I just object to certian methods of treating animals reared for food and subsequently try my best to eat organic free range animals. Yum.

Macdonalds gave away Chicken Nuggets a while back. They were promoting them as "Now with 100% Chicken!" to get buyer confidence back up. I had a bite but it sure didnt taste like chicken to me. =D

Incidently, their beefburgers are now made with 100% beef too...thats reassuring.

Chaos

omnitarian
06-14-2005, 12:05 AM
KFC... eh. Their buscuits are awesome, but the chicken is too greasy.

Shlup
06-15-2005, 03:13 AM
[I hate that argument too...which is why I use it on my boyfriend who has just turned vegetarian, all the time. He's a member of PETA as well. Boo. I'm subjected to sermons a lot.
Does your boyfriend knowingly support terrorism and hypocracy or does he do so blindly? Tell him to try People for Animal Rights or the International Society for Animal Rights or something less... disgusting.

Doomie
06-15-2005, 03:15 AM
Popcorn Chicken = <3

44 caliber
06-15-2005, 03:19 AM
TV tells me that Popeyes is better.

Cruise Control
06-15-2005, 03:24 AM
KFC SUCKS! I'd rather eat Arby's instead (shudders at the thought)

Peegee
06-15-2005, 04:25 AM
[I hate that argument too...which is why I use it on my boyfriend who has just turned vegetarian, all the time. He's a member of PETA as well. Boo. I'm subjected to sermons a lot.
Does your boyfriend knowingly support terrorism and hypocracy or does he do so blindly? Tell him to try People for Animal Rights or the International Society for Animal Rights or something less... disgusting.

It's not all or nothing. If you're going to call me a murderer for eating something that had to be killed to be eaten, I'm going to call vegetarians murderers for the same reason.

Like I really care in the end (duh I eat meat), but I'll argue back if you call me bad names ^_^

Casey
06-15-2005, 06:24 AM
Honor your ancestors and eat a chicken! I like looking at those peta pictures, they just make want to eat chicken more...

KFC = grOd....

Arbys chicken finger good...

DMKA
06-15-2005, 06:31 AM
I wonder if peta has conventions? I would gladly go and eat chicken in front of all of them.
I wonder if you go to church? I'd gladly take a bible and an american flag, tear them up, light them on fire, and then piss it out infront of you. :D

Casey
06-15-2005, 06:33 AM
I wonder if peta has conventions? I would gladly go and eat chicken in front of all of them.
I wonder if you go to church? I'd gladly take a bible and an american flag, tear them up, light them on fire, and then piss it out infront of you. :D

Nice try, but Im not a devote religious fellow, and dont really care.

Back to how chicken is great...

I like the Burger King grilled chicken sandwhiches, they are so good.

Camanche
06-15-2005, 01:12 PM
I used to like KFC, but over several years, I have found that their food quality seems to be degrading. (Greasier, chicken is less meatier, resembles roadkill at times, etc.)

Also, many people I know have worked at KFC, and let's just say they won't eat there anymore. And no, they're no squimish about working with the actual raw food, but yeah, I don't think KFC is good at all.

Devourment
06-15-2005, 01:24 PM
I like KFC, though not enough to eat there any day of the year. :greenie:

Sasquatch
06-15-2005, 03:15 PM

I like the unintentional inference that being anti-American is being anti-Christian...

Chris
06-15-2005, 03:24 PM
KFC is the best fastfood restaurant in the universe. World. :mad:

Devourment
06-15-2005, 03:52 PM
KFC is the worst fastfood restaurant in the universe. World. :mad: :eek:

Shoden
06-15-2005, 04:10 PM
it's not even real chciken most of it's parts of other animals and fake meat said to be chicken it is nothbing compared to MACCY DEES

Halifax Housewife
06-15-2005, 04:59 PM
I go there sometimes. McDz >>>>>>>>>>>> KFC in my humble opinion! :D <3

EvEryOnZ >>>>>>>> RESHA in my humble opinion. :D <3

Oh. I love the taste of KFC, but it's too fattening.

Crazy the Clown
06-16-2005, 02:48 AM
TV tells me that Popeyes is better.

And TV is right.

Sasquatch
06-16-2005, 06:06 AM
I haven't had Popeye's for a LONG time...but I'd have to say, I think it is better than KFC, just not as many choices.

Lately, I've been on a Taco Bell kick.

Did you know there's a stretch of 52 and I-75 in Georgia and Tennessee where there's not a Taco Bell for over 400 miles? I drove almost five hours waiting to find a damn Taco Bell. And then when I got there, they put the sour cream on the outside of my Gordita, so as I was driving 80+ mph, I reach my hand in and spoosh, it's got sour cream all over it. Those buggers.

Shlup
06-16-2005, 07:32 AM
I went to Popeyes once. And almost vomitted looking at the menu. It's like, wow, obesity en vougue.

Christmas
04-20-2022, 05:52 AM
I like KFC. I like the chicken but sometimes I eat the packaging as well. If I am really hungry, i would eat the furnitures and the staff. They are finger licking good!!! :bigsmile: