PDA

View Full Version : Animorphs

Rye
06-12-2005, 04:36 PM
Possibly one of the coolest series of books. I spent entirely too much money on those books when I was younger. By the time I started reading it, I missed the TV series of it, unfortunatly. :(

Ax and Marco were my favourites.

Chris
06-12-2005, 04:42 PM
http://www.nick.com/common/images/tv/new/animorphs/main_page/animorphs.gif
I saw the series, I used to love it.

Shoeberto
06-12-2005, 05:24 PM
I used to be a pretty big fan of the books. I started reading them because I thought they were so much more mature and in-depth than Goosebumps.

I never saw the show much, just a few episodes. It was always on when I wasn't home.

I think I did a book report on one of the Megamorph books where they went back in time.

Chris
06-12-2005, 05:26 PM
The show was SO "Saved by the Bell" and "That's So Raven".

Destai
06-12-2005, 05:28 PM
I read alot of the books which is quite impressive because thinking back on it I dont think I really enjoyed them at all. I was just impressed with the character that morphed at the bottom corner of each book when you flicked the page.

Rye
06-12-2005, 05:46 PM
The show was SO "Saved by the Bell" and "That's So Raven".

Omg @ your sig. xD

I never could figure out how to flip those pages right.

SomethingBig
06-12-2005, 05:58 PM
I loved Animorphs to death as a child. I've read all the books(I have issues 5-35) and I've spent $150 on them. The show was decent, at best, but I was looking for more Animorphs vs Controllers hentai. I mean action. I loved the theme song, though.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-12-2005, 07:17 PM
Stupid furries.

Jojee
06-12-2005, 07:19 PM
Tobias... :love:

Silmaril
06-12-2005, 07:35 PM
The books made me so sad!!!! They became so ruthless in the end!

Dreddz
06-12-2005, 07:38 PM
Although I didnt read the books I watched the TV series
Kick ass

Pure Strife
06-12-2005, 07:40 PM
I loved those books, I collected up to about 20 or so then I went on to reading other stuff, namely virtually everything David Gemmell ever published. They really were great. I couldn't stand the TV show though.

If the series ended, was there like a victory or defeat, or was it ongoing or what? If possible, could someone just give me an outline as to how the whole thing ended? If it has, anyway.

Rye
06-12-2005, 08:56 PM
I loved those books, I collected up to about 20 or so then I went on to reading other stuff, namely virtually everything David Gemmell ever published. They really were great. I couldn't stand the TV show though.

If the series ended, was there like a victory or defeat, or was it ongoing or what? If possible, could someone just give me an outline as to how the whole thing ended? If it has, anyway.

Oh, there was a final battle, and the gymnist girl sacrificed herself and the Elimist was all like telling her that she saved the world, then you see them like 10 years later all famous and all that.

Germ Hamee
06-13-2005, 07:37 AM
Wow, was I obsessed with those series. I still own the entire collection, I had a website that still has an active community keeping in touch. Knew them all by heart. It kind of disturbs me that I'm still capable of telling you exactly what happened in what book, what it was called, what number it was, the cover morph. I haven't touched them in years.

I almost forgot that I got my screen name on this forum from those books...

Amarant Odinson
06-13-2005, 08:26 AM
My nephew really liked those books when he was a litte kid and he was hardcore into the show. Never really understood it myself though.

kikimm
06-13-2005, 03:59 PM
I was just thinking about these the other day. Creepy.

When I was younger, I was WAY into the books, and the TV series; anything Animorphs I could get my hands on. I only read up to about..23, though; I never finsihed the one I was reading, because it was a Cassie book, and I hated Cassie. I always liked Jake and Rachel the best. :cool:

I'm glad that time in my life is long gone, though.

:D