PDA

View Full Version : Where is figaro castle???

Enoki
06-12-2005, 10:49 PM
Ok I took an uber long break from playing ff6. When I started up again i tried to find figaro castle so i can get to the ancient castle but i cant find it!!! its not in the middle of the desert and ive combed the rest of the world but i cant find it anywhere!!!

...help.

Azure Chrysanthemum
06-12-2005, 11:28 PM
Figaro Castle in the World of Ruin is either in the large desert beyond the cave from South Figaro, or to the west in a small desert area near Kohlingen.

Enoki
06-13-2005, 01:02 AM
ill look around thx

edit: found it! :rolleyes2

eestlinc
06-13-2005, 04:21 AM
this reminds me of when my roommate leaves his keys in the front door and then can't find them.

BG-57
06-13-2005, 12:35 PM
My mother does that too. :rolleyes2

Chris
06-13-2005, 01:04 PM
Figaro can be found in the desert. Not "Ice Cream" desert, but DESERT. :(

Flying Mullet
06-13-2005, 03:55 PM
Figaro can be found in the desert. Not "Ice Cream" desert, but DESERT. :(
That would be "Ice Cream" dessert.

ehsteve
06-19-2005, 05:35 AM
Unless, of course, he really meant Ice Cream desert. Can't imagine why he would have meant that, however.

Prancing Mad
07-15-2005, 03:29 AM
Perhaps it was a situation where it is very cold like in some of the deserts on the northern-most or southern-most regions of the world. Otherwise, the ice cream would melt, thus making it more of an ice cream sea than a desert. And of course, this is provided that this were in a world perhaps less like our own and more, say, like Kirby. In either case it is completely possible that he MEANT ice cream desert. Perplexing indeed.

Sasquatch
07-15-2005, 03:50 AM
I believe if a desert was consistently cold enough for ice cream to remain solid, it wouldn't be classified as a "desert", but "tundra". However, as tundra does, it would still have the miniscule amount of percipitation (try saying "percipitation participation" three times fast ;) ) required to qualify as desert, just too cold.

I've looked for my hat while I was wearing it. For like ten minutes.