PDA

View Full Version : Good guys finish last?

Devourment
06-13-2005, 12:44 PM
Right okay, this a question for the girls. Though the guys can answer if you want...

Do you think that good guys finish last due to them being too soft with girls? Or do like a good guy & not a bad guy & vice versa... OR do you like a guy that is both of these?

What I'm trying to say is: Do you think a bad guy will have less chance with girls? Do girls want love or do they want kinky rampant tooshie? Or do you want both of those?

That was more or less the same thing I wrote, but a bit different... :roll:

So... Discuss

gokufusionss1
06-13-2005, 12:46 PM
depends on the girl, the best girls are the ones not easily impressed by the bad boy.

Chris
06-13-2005, 12:52 PM
I think guys are totally clueless when it comes to girls.
Good or bad guys, we're all clueless. :(

Agent Proto
06-13-2005, 12:53 PM
Girls are confusing as it is. That is until you capture their hearts! :D

gokufusionss1
06-13-2005, 12:54 PM
no way proto, if their in love with you they go even more mental.

Devourment
06-13-2005, 12:55 PM
Girls are confusing as it is. That is until you capture their hearts! :DAgreed! When their hearts are captured they go all floppy like. :cool: :love:

Agent Proto
06-13-2005, 12:57 PM
gokufusion: Some girls do, but not all! But, at least their motives are known, because by the time you captured their heart, you would know about everything you need to know!

:}

of course, most girls are finicky about what they want, and often times, they'll go after the wrong guy.

Chris
06-13-2005, 12:58 PM
I think guys should start thinking with the right head.

Ko Ko
06-13-2005, 12:59 PM
Shut it you meanies! Nice boys are my passion. :skull8:

Meat Puppet
06-13-2005, 01:02 PM
the good ones finish last, if you know what I mean

Devourment
06-13-2005, 01:04 PM
Shut it you meanies! Nice boys are my passion. :skull8::love:

Kamiko
06-13-2005, 01:27 PM
I don't like cry-baby boys. But nice guys are urm... nice!! Yaayyy!!

Devourment
06-13-2005, 03:01 PM
& how about bad? :joey:

kikimm
06-13-2005, 03:10 PM
Not in my book they don't finish last. I don't let kindness go unnoticed, as it's something I really admire in a person, for many reasons. I like "Good" guys more, because I feel like they're the only ones that can "handle" me and my craziness.

Although I must say I've only dated "bad" guys. To keep this short, it didn't work out so well, with any of them, so I've had enough of relationships for awhile.

BLEGH

:D

Cuchulainn
06-13-2005, 03:11 PM
I've had my share of 'history', I don't class myself as a bad boy but some may see it that way. Plus I can be a bast*rd, that side IS intentional though, I don't suffer fools gladly or have patience....actually I'm surprised I managed to a girl nevermind get married...My good points are well hidden tro the outsider. Somehow I've never had any trouble with the opposite sex. Guess females just love bast*rds...

Jess
06-13-2005, 04:28 PM
I like nice guys, with a little bit of bad. ;)

gokufusionss1
06-13-2005, 04:39 PM
so he'l buy stuff and be polite but also slap you around a bit?

Devourment
06-13-2005, 04:48 PM
Being bad towards a women isn't exactly meant like that... Kinkeh bad, not Stella Artois bad...

gokufusionss1
06-13-2005, 04:55 PM
i know mate, i was being oh so hilarious.

Faris
06-13-2005, 04:58 PM
Depends on the person, but, it would be nice if the person is at lest outgoing and fun.

Iunno. a little bit of both.

Jebus
06-13-2005, 05:24 PM
From what I've seen, it's not so much girls don't LIKE nice guys, it's more like they mistrust them for some reason.

I like to think I'm a fairly nice person, but girls always seem to think I want something out of it. Like I'll help them out and then immediately expect money or something. I mean, it's like these people have never heard of "Virtue is its own reward," or something.

Of course there's always the possibility that they're being superficial, although I try to rule that out, because not all girls are shallow like that.

Zeldy
06-13-2005, 05:30 PM
I like sweet boys :love: Its the 'bad' boys who will dump you first as they wont like you for you they'll like you for your display

Silmaril
06-13-2005, 05:32 PM
I like nice sweet guys who could be bad.

Jess
06-13-2005, 05:33 PM
so he'l buy stuff and be polite but also slap you around a bit?

No, so he is nice and sweet, but knows how to stand up for himself. :D

rubah
06-13-2005, 06:22 PM
man, a beautiful curve we've got here.

The Anarchy Angel
06-13-2005, 06:28 PM
hehehe, bad guys rule all!

Fuzakeru
06-13-2005, 06:37 PM
the good ones finish last, if you know what I mean

<3 XD!

I like the nice, good guys. A bad boy is exciting ( or so I've heard ) but he's not going to give you what you want and if he does its not going to be for long. All a bad boy is good for is a short term relationship. I never wanted one of those so the bad boy never did anything for me.

I love my hubby, he's a great guy and takes such wonderful care of me.

Yamaneko
06-13-2005, 06:37 PM
Women don't know what they want, that's why men rule the world.

Fuzakeru
06-13-2005, 06:43 PM
Women do TO know what they want!!! . . . it's just a matter of we change our minds a lot.

CloudSquallandZidane
06-13-2005, 09:06 PM
Women do TO know what they want!!! . . . it's just a matter of we change our minds a lot.

The 1st part is a complete lie. The second is true though. For example:

When it comes to another female, a woman may say "Oh, i wish i could find a guy whos soo sweet like that.", but when it is the woman herself its "Ur not my type, but lets be friends."

Madame Adequate
06-13-2005, 09:15 PM
Hm. I think someone is confusing 'bad boy' with 'kinky'.

See, I like to think I'm an extremely nice guy. My girl seems happy with that, and I wouldn't want to be with someone who didn't like me being nice and caring anyways.

This does not in any way preclude chains and paddles. I'm likely the nicest guy half my female friends will ever meet, but I'm also likely the kinkiest.

Unfortunately among the loudest groups are the following two: Wild-eyed castrate-'em-all feminists, and self-hating idiots who go for men who have zero concept of being anything except a wife-beating loser. The fact that both groups speak with what they believe to be absolute authority on behalf of the other doesn't help, because it makes women look even more indecisive than they already are.

I don't understand how a bad boy could be exciting. Worrying that I'll be beaten because he's drunk/high, or cheated on because he's bored, sounds less like excitement and more like pointless pain.

Miriel
06-13-2005, 09:21 PM
The 1st part is a complete lie. The second is true though. For example:

When it comes to another female, a woman may say "Oh, i wish i could find a guy whos soo sweet like that.", but when it is the woman herself its "Ur not my type, but lets be friends."
Sheesh. I could say the exact same things about guys. "Oh, you're really sweet and everything, but you're like a sister to me! Now that girl over there with the implants...she's a different story."

Besides, I think that "nice" is a horrible word to describe anyone. Girl or guy.

Reles
06-13-2005, 09:24 PM
All guys are BAD!

(If you're using kinky as your description of bad...)

Odaisé Gaelach
06-13-2005, 09:40 PM
I suppose, at the end of the day, it depends on what really glues in a relationship. It's all down to, as Bono put it, "the mysterious distance between a man and a woman."

MushroomZOMBIE
06-13-2005, 11:14 PM
LOVE SUCKS.Period. :lovers: :shoot:

Madame Adequate
06-13-2005, 11:35 PM
Sheesh. I could say the exact same things about guys. "Oh, you're really sweet and everything, but you're like a sister to me! Now that girl over there with the implants...she's a different story."

Besides, I think that "nice" is a horrible word to describe anyone. Girl or guy.

If a girl was like a sister to me, she'd be far more likely to attract my desire than some random woman with large breasts. And I say that rejected Freudian theory. And I also say that given that someone I used to refer to as 'little sis' has gone on to be my girlfriend for quite some time now, and a wonderful relationship it is at that. It's like going out with a funny, smart, gorgeous, infinitely self-replenishing pie.

Nice. An adjective. Generally taken to mean something along the lines of 'agreeable or pleasant'. Synonyms include 'amiable', 'favorable', 'kindly', and 'obliging'. 'Courteous' is also very apt.

Yes, I'm quite certain calling someone nice would cause justified offence. :rolleyes2

Miriel
06-13-2005, 11:53 PM
Nice is nice. Nice is bland. Nice is vague.

"You're a nice girl." - It's the kind of mediocre, flimsy and ineffectual adjective you would throw out when you're not really interested enough to come up with something more descriptive.

Madame Adequate
06-14-2005, 12:00 AM
Nice is nice. Nice is bland. Nice is vague.

"You're a nice girl." - It's the kind of mediocre, flimsy and ineffectual adjective you would throw out when you're not really interested enough to come up with something more descriptive.

Or when you've had your memory wiped so well you can't think up any other adjectives. Moreover, you've watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind too many times, and you're losing perspective. No, it's not the best thing you can say to someone, but it's a very long way from being a bad thing, too.

Shlup
06-14-2005, 03:19 AM
I voted for all of the options.

Peegee
06-14-2005, 03:30 PM
Yeah well if I had my way I'd have to set up a 'safety word' before sex started. But I can totally fake being a 'nice guy' -- just don't say anything and do what people tell me.

But whatever. Nice guys, they tend to end up with a woman who is just 'omg he can provide for my child!'. Which is fine, except ~10% of the world's population are bastard children who believe their biological father is just that -- a nice guy. (Statistics came from blood tests)

44 caliber
06-14-2005, 03:32 PM
Bad boys. Comforting a crying ninny isn't sexy.

Devourment
06-14-2005, 03:50 PM
I don't mean good lads like that. I mean a sensitive man, who is true to his emotions with a woman & shows her love & respect & cares for her, but will stand up for her whatever the matter. A sensitive man is not always nesseceraly(sp?) someome who is a wimp.

I'm a sensitive person & I'm definitely no whimp.

Nod
06-14-2005, 05:51 PM
I think you may have gotten confused between 'good guys' and 'pussies'.
:D

EDIT: I just read your above post, thus i see you have not gotten confused between the two.

Suffice to say, good guys do not finish last, in my experience.

Swordicanus
06-14-2005, 09:59 PM
Well all the girls seem to go for the big headed assholes in my school they're not intrested if your not a prick

MushroomZOMBIE
06-15-2005, 09:14 PM
Because the girls in your school are stupid :biggrin: