PDA

View Full Version : need help in besaid

salson66
06-14-2005, 12:50 AM
I am in besaid were you have to go to a cave and lulu asks you to find someone in the village who knows about it. I cant find anyone or find the cave. Can someone help me?

Emily52
06-14-2005, 07:56 AM
You should see some pinks squares on the map in different areas. If you press X where the pink squares are, then it will give you a number.
When you have found all four numbers (There are four pink squares), There is a cave in the area just before you arrive at the beach.

boys from the dwarf
06-14-2005, 08:04 PM
emily certainly isnt the person in the village that knows about but dont look for that guy in besaid because emily knows what to do.

*iloveme06*
06-14-2005, 08:27 PM
Oh, the one with wakka? Talk to everyone in the village, then go look for the red squares. . .after getting all the numbers, go to the cave, and enter in the numbers.

Tai-Ti
06-15-2005, 04:20 AM
i dont think i talked to ne1 wen i did it, i just walked around the island, and did exactly that, clicked around the pink squares, most of witch involved climbing to get to.

Zanius
06-15-2005, 09:40 AM
Well you can talk with the people of Besaid if you want, but still they will only give you clues about the things you should do. Now, to make sense of the clues:

- There is a door located where the path forks, near the beach.

- Four ciphers, a four-digit code, is needed to unlock the door.

- These four numbers are hidden around the island.

- The easiest digit to see, on the stone statue overlooking Besaid, is the first in the code.

- Two digits hidden around the shore make up digits two and three.

- The last digit is on top of shattered ruins, over the path near the waterfall.

I would advise to write down the codes and then examine the door, if you've gotten all the clues and the numbers, the correct code will appear above. Enter it. Access granted! Enter the cave.

I hope that works ;)