Jojee
06-14-2005, 11:12 AM
:choc2:

Zell's Fists of Fury
06-14-2005, 11:16 AM
RSL

Loony BoB
06-14-2005, 11:17 AM
The egg. Not neccessarily the chicken egg, but definitely the egg.

Zell's Fists of Fury
06-14-2005, 11:18 AM
The RSL egg.

Ashi
06-14-2005, 11:19 AM
I think it was the chicken. While I would like to say more about that, I think I won't because it will steer the discussion far away from what it was probably intended to be. :tongue:

Nod
06-14-2005, 11:22 AM
it was the egg, if you go by the whole evolutionary theory thing.

Meat Puppet
06-14-2005, 11:24 AM
http://www.dgsoxon.org.uk/graphics/icons/cartoons/garfield/3egg.gif

Loony BoB
06-14-2005, 11:28 AM
it was the egg, if you go by the whole evolutionary theory thing.
I believe in creation and I still think the egg came first. It's a guess, but I think he would have made at least one of those little bugs before he made the chicken, and man, some of them bugs don't take their time with their egg layin'! Pretty sure there are some bugs that don't even live for 24 hours if I remember rightly...

Devourment
06-14-2005, 01:15 PM
http://toons.artie.com/thanksgiving/arg-marching-hatchlings-1egg-sm-url.gif

Maxico
06-14-2005, 01:22 PM
Egg

Super Christ
06-14-2005, 01:47 PM
Fish lay eggs. There were fish long before there were chickens. So the egg came first. :)

Dr.K
06-14-2005, 01:51 PM
Let's toss a coin.

Silmaril
06-14-2005, 01:52 PM
I vote chicken.

Jebus
06-14-2005, 01:58 PM
Egg.

Cruise Control
06-14-2005, 02:04 PM
Chicken-on account of my religous beliefs, but if your into the evolutionary theory thing, it will probably be the egg

Devourment
06-14-2005, 02:07 PM
Let's toss a coin.What if it lands on its edge?

SNOOZER
06-14-2005, 02:34 PM
Everybody knows it's Sheldon.

http://www.geocities.com/heartland/lake/8180/CHARsheldon.gif

Maxico
06-14-2005, 02:36 PM
NEVER! It was Dizzy

http://www.yolkfolkserver.co.uk/dizzy44.jpg

SNOOZER
06-14-2005, 02:42 PM
Sheldon would mop the floor with Dizzy. Then proceed to make scrambled eggs with his splattered remains!

Peegee
06-14-2005, 03:00 PM
Isn't this a biological question? Don't chickens produce the chick embryo then chuck it inside the egg in order for it to grow into a chick?

So the chicken came first...though it could be a rooster as well.

Sasquatch
06-14-2005, 03:45 PM
Chicken-on account of my religous beliefs, but if your into the evolutionary theory thing, it will probably be the egg

Ditto.

Destai
06-14-2005, 04:02 PM

44 caliber
06-14-2005, 04:06 PM
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

http://www.rmlicensing.com/ENG/Ninja/ninja1.gif

Jebus
06-14-2005, 04:06 PM
Isn't this a biological question? Don't chickens produce the chick embryo then chuck it inside the egg in order for it to grow into a chick?

So the chicken came first...though it could be a rooster as well.

Well, considering Chickens didn't always exist, and egg-laying is the most primitive form of reproduction short of mitosis and segmentation.

Old Manus
06-14-2005, 04:21 PM
Jeeb gets it right.

Levian
06-14-2005, 04:37 PM

^ The truth.

omnitarian
06-14-2005, 04:42 PM
I like how half of this thread is serious, while the other half is nonsensical spam. :-/

Faris
06-14-2005, 04:48 PM
2 eggs.

Drift
06-14-2005, 04:50 PM
BoB n Cl_out came first

Loony BoB
06-14-2005, 04:54 PM
BoB n Cl_out came first
Actually, RSL gets that biscuit.

Drift
06-14-2005, 04:59 PM
DAMN oh well ^_^

rubah
06-15-2005, 03:44 AM
haha, amusing that it's tied.

Psychotic
06-15-2005, 03:45 AM
haha, amusing that it's tied.Not anymore! Hoho!

Raven Nox
06-15-2005, 03:46 AM
I just KNEW it was gonna ask this when I saw the title...

seriously? I don't really care. Unseriosuly? Chicken! 'cause who can live without them?

Yamaneko
06-15-2005, 03:46 AM
http://www.newegg.com/

krissy
06-15-2005, 03:54 AM
Which came first the chicken or the egg

I egged the chicken then I ate his leg
Riding the trains in between cars
When I pull out the station *you're gonna get yours*
Drive by eggings plaguing L.A.
*Yo they just got my little cousin ese*
Sometimes hard boiled sometimes runny
It comes from a chicken not a bunny dummy
People laugh it's no joke
My name's Yauch and I'm throwing the yoke
*Now they got me in a cell* but I don't care
It was then that I caught catching people out there
We all dressed in black we snuck up around the back
We began to attack the eggs did crack on Haze's back
Sam I am down with the program
Green eggs and ham Yosemite Sam
Come Halloween you know I come strapped
I throw it at a sucker K-pap
You made the mistake you judge a man by his race
You go through life with egg on your face
You woke up in the morning with a peculiar feeling
You looked up and saw egg dripping from the ceiling

Hawkeye
06-15-2005, 04:47 AM
My reasons for the egg are explained above

Shlup
06-15-2005, 05:46 AM

Dixie
06-15-2005, 05:58 AM
The chicken. Otherwise there would be no egg!

Casey
06-15-2005, 06:19 AM
god > chicken and the egg.

My name is...something..?
06-15-2005, 06:22 AM
The egg.
No doubt in my mind about that.

DMKA
06-15-2005, 06:23 AM
Knowing how to capitalize > Scientific evidence > god > chicken and the egg.

I think the egg came first.

The Anarchy Angel
06-15-2005, 05:27 PM
The Chocobo egg, obviously

Poopcannon
06-15-2005, 08:39 PM
The chicken, obviously, because eggs don't have legs (except sheldon and dixie, but they're FREAKS!)

I still voted for the egg though (you have to give the little guy some encouragement...) not to mention that a chicken couldn't just have been created out of thin air, but a mutant may have popped out of something else... I think (although nobody really realises it yet) that this poll is just separating the religious from the non-religious and so far, it has just proven that 52.94% of Final Fantasy players aren't religious (or are but just prefer science and cold logic...)

Casey
06-15-2005, 08:53 PM
Knowing how to capitalize > Scientific evidence > god > chicken and the egg.

I think the egg came first.

Know how to capitalize? It's the internet...

About scientific thought, that god doesn't exist. You could always kill yourself, and see. Do alittle trial and error. :p Then right up your own little hypothesis / conclusion.

I still voted for the egg though (you have to give the little guy some encouragement...) not to mention that a chicken couldn't just have been created out of thin air, but a mutant may have popped out of something else... I think (although nobody really realises it yet) that this poll is just separating the religious from the non-religious and so far, it has just proven that 52.94% of Final Fantasy players aren't religious (or are but just prefer science and cold logic...)

Yes I agree, but couldn't just evolution play a role, in besides the age old question of the chicken and egg? We've all evolved from simple celled organisms into complex over hundreds of thousands of years.

Poopcannon
06-15-2005, 09:03 PM
You voted for the egg didn't you? Evolution is just basically mutation. You might laugh at the kid with six fingers and toes who hits his head off the ceiling when he stands up, but this isn't just mutation on the part of his digits and height. He may be a freak now, but years down the road, we might all look like him.

Apparently, not too long from now, we'll all have black hair and freckles because they're the most dominant genes. See? Genes. That's what it's all about. We change and alter them naturally all the time. This is evolution. We may not be different now, but our children will be...

SummonerCloud
06-16-2005, 09:41 PM
chiken came first.look at adam and eve,they were adults,not babies when created.

Old Manus
06-16-2005, 09:43 PM
That makes no sense.

SummonerCloud
06-16-2005, 09:58 PM
yeah it does,it means god pprobably made chickens(matured) before eggs(just born)

Master Quan
06-16-2005, 09:59 PM
My reasons for the egg are explained above

Haha, in the forum layout I have that makes no sense.

The Anarchy Angel
06-16-2005, 10:00 PM
bah humbug, egg comes first! god made egg, not chicken, other wise chicken not know how to grow from egg to a chicken. Chickens need to learn how to grow right from birth. If they were just plonke don the earth they wouldn't know what to do, eggy comes first!

Cruise Control
06-16-2005, 10:01 PM
But, if god made the egg, the chick inside would die without a hen to warm it...
Yay for logic!

The Anarchy Angel
06-16-2005, 10:02 PM
it was near hatching, and it was born on hawaii in a volcano! that's why it hatched!

Cruise Control
06-16-2005, 10:04 PM
But, all animals were in eden, because Adam named them, and that post makes no sense anyway

The Anarchy Angel
06-16-2005, 10:07 PM
oh be quiet, i'm tired.

Honestly, they both came at once, the chicken got motherly instincts over the egg, sat on it, waited for it to hatch, and so the cycle began when the egg hatched.

SummonerCloud
06-16-2005, 10:09 PM
the poop came first,which the chicken ate,then became a tree.the end,problem solved

The Anarchy Angel
06-16-2005, 10:09 PM
See, good things happen when i'm tired *sleeps*

Poopcannon
06-16-2005, 11:42 PM
But, if god made the egg, the chick inside would die without a hen to warm it...
Yay for logic!
Everything you said is actually illogical. For starters, God is illogical and according to logic and science, and shouldn't and doesn't exist. Second of all, if God could just create an egg, you'd think he could keep it warm...

Yew-Yevon
06-16-2005, 11:45 PM
if you read...God made the birds out of the water...I know I know its sounds dumb, but Im just gana have faith in what the bible says. =)

Cruise Control
06-17-2005, 12:41 AM
Amen! j/k
way to stick up for your beliefs!

Apollo
06-17-2005, 01:51 AM
The egg.

(Post 1000!)

Tama2
06-17-2005, 04:04 AM
if you read...God made the birds out of the water...I know I know its sounds dumb, but Im just gana have faith in what the bible says. =)

You're not soundin dumb. You just got faith. I still think it's the egg though.

Lich3636
06-17-2005, 04:27 AM
im catholic but im gunna state it from both sides ill start with the *coughliescough* evolution theory the egg would have come way befor because they beilive fish came before anything on land.
the christian view is kind of a variable God created the animals of the sea and air a day before he created the animals of the land so some of thos animals could have done the horizantal mambo by then and may lay eggs but then again the chicken could have flown back in the beggining so they could have been made on that day too and then micro evolved into the flightless birds of today so in short we christians dont know and if you evolutionists think were dumb i have one thing to say to you "do you realy wanna beilive your great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandpa was a rock when there not a shred of scientific proof that it could possibly be that way"

nik0tine
06-17-2005, 07:54 AM
The single celled organism.

Old Manus
06-17-2005, 08:06 AM
im catholic but im gunna state it from both sides ill start with the *coughliescough* evolution theory the egg would have come way befor because they beilive fish came before anything on land.
the christian view is kind of a variable God created the animals of the sea and air a day before he created the animals of the land so some of thos animals could have done the horizantal mambo by then and may lay eggs but then again the chicken could have flown back in the beggining so they could have been made on that day too and then micro evolved into the flightless birds of today so in short we christians dont know and if you evolutionists think were dumb i have one thing to say to you "do you realy wanna beilive your great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandpa was a rock when there not a shred of scientific proof that it could possibly be that way"

You missed out a great.

SummonerCloud
06-17-2005, 08:36 AM
http://www.tomsnewbiebooster.com/board/smilies/s.gif

No spam!It tastes like /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif.

Poopcannon
06-20-2005, 09:42 PM
I think there's a few billion more "greats" and it was neither your great times a billion grandfather or grandmother, but instead a grandthingy which was a single celled organism.

Zeldy
06-20-2005, 09:45 PM
The egg! why? coz'!

BabyVixen
06-20-2005, 11:35 PM
I have two views.

RELIGIOUS: God zapped an egg onto earth and it hatched
SCIENTFIC: Single celled organisms mutated and evolved into a chick

Spammerman
06-21-2005, 12:07 AM
the egg. It was layed by to different bird related animals from different races.That my theory.

Giga Guess
06-21-2005, 12:15 AM
The egg....the creature that laid the egg wasn't quite the chicken, as it evolved from a creature that wasn't *quite* a chicken.

BlackRibon
06-21-2005, 12:56 AM
The egg, coz' the chicken is born from an egg after the whole evolutionary process, so the egg came first.

Poopcannon
06-21-2005, 01:01 AM
DAMN IT, Giga Guess explained it better than I ever could. Good guess, erm, Giga...

Mercen-X
06-21-2005, 06:54 AM
I believe it all started as simply as cells. The spermatozoon and the ovum somehow came into existence (I'm not saying how *cough*GOD*cough* ^_^) and during the impregnation of the ovum, the cell split and a male rooster and a female hen were born, most likely in an environment capable of fetal incubation. In fact, this could apply to all species born on our planet, if people can believe that the universe just popped into existence, why not all life on earth? (*cough*GOD*cough* :lol: )

Mittopotahis
06-21-2005, 07:07 AM
God created all animals, and therefore, the Chicken came first.

ViVincent
06-22-2005, 05:06 AM
GOD!!!!! U heathen!

Alive-Cat
06-22-2005, 08:42 PM
The egg. Because the thing that laid the egg evolved from a lesser life form. But the thing inside the egg was a chicken. I know this has already been said.

Slothy
06-22-2005, 09:17 PM
The egg came first as far as I'm concerned, through evolutionary means. For the record though, there's no reason a theory on the existence of god, and the theory of evolution need to be mutually exclusive. Although if you want to take the bible literally then they won't mix very well.

KentaRawr!
06-22-2005, 10:39 PM
2 eggs.

You want those Sunny Side up?

Oh, and I say that the Chicken came first. For Chickens make Eggs...

I just thought of something. What if the Chicken layed a Rooster? Bye bye Chickens.