PDA

View Full Version : Xenogears-Xenosaga: Is it possible for Kos-Mos to become Deus?

Destai
06-14-2005, 01:17 PM
Just a random thing someone suggested on a site I was looking through. The only connections I know of as Ive never played the either game is Kos-Mos's start off code is "ye shall be as gods" which was what the eldrige computers repeated as Deus infected them in the Xenogears opening. This could just be a simple reference which should be expected between both games.I havent much of a clue about what deus is or how it came into existence and I dont know much about how Nephilim predicted Kos-Mos would destroy the world but with the claims that the first four Xenosaga games would work as a prequel to Xenogears in an unclear sense, the fifth saga game would go over the Xenogears storyline and the sixth game would be the true sequel I thought this theory of the first four game being a backstory of sorts to Deus was plausible. Ayway although I havent played any of the games I really enjoy reading abut them and theyre deep plots so I decided Id ask about it. Thanks.

Erdrick Holmes
06-14-2005, 04:26 PM
There's also another theory that the URTVs of Albedo, Rubedo, and Nigedo might have also been pre-iincarnations of Fei and his personalities.

edczxcvbnm
06-14-2005, 04:41 PM
All of you people are insane. Stop trying to draw complete story corelations to xenogears. While they may be based the same way, they are different and xenosaga is a new work based on the old work...or something like that.

The corelations are not going to happen.

-N-
06-14-2005, 06:05 PM
Another reason why the series shouldn't be played until its done. :p

Shoeberto
06-14-2005, 06:39 PM
Yeah, I'm gonna wait out the games before I draw any concrete conclusions.

Anyhow, I think if anything from the games would become Deus, it'd be one of the Gnosis, since Deus was a gigantic monster.

Destai
06-14-2005, 07:00 PM
since Deus was a gigantic monster.I always thought Deus was some sort of robot or super computer.

Erdrick Holmes
06-14-2005, 07:15 PM
I think it is, concidering it has the power to control the Eldridges computer systems.

Shoeberto
06-14-2005, 07:22 PM
I thought the showed him at some point of the game on the ship as some giant monster. It's been a long time since I played the game, I may be getting my facts messed up.

Havoc
06-15-2005, 05:09 PM
Most likely KOS-MOS will be at least some component of Deus. There is just too much evidence to asume otherwise.