PDA

View Full Version : Fav Junk Foods and how you eat them

Silmaril
06-14-2005, 02:15 PM
What are your favorite junk foods and how do you eat them?

I love pizza. I like Pizza Hut pizza the most with loads of cheese. First I eat the toppings what ever they are, pepperoni, olives but I don't like mushrooms. I pick them off. Then I eat the cheese and after that I bite into the soft soft mass of the pizza. If I'm eating eating a stuffed crust pizza, then i tear the crust off, eat the cheese, then the crust. :thumb:

I also like fries. In fact, I love them:<3: . Nice crispy golden brown fingers with slightly burnt tips. *YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM* I can't eat fries one by one. I eat them in savage stuff-my-mouth way. I don't like them to be way to salty and I don't put ketchup on them But if there is ketchup, I don't mind.

Darn it! I'm so hungry now!!! :cry:

Chris
06-14-2005, 02:29 PM
http://www.mulford.com.au/images/corp-KFC.jpg

:love:

Maxico
06-14-2005, 02:32 PM
I prefer english Chips to fries. They're much fatter.

I also love pizza.

Nod
06-14-2005, 02:33 PM
I love pizza. I dont have some weird-ass way of eating it, i just take big bites and try to get as many flavours in one bite as possible- within reason obviously. :D

Devourment
06-14-2005, 02:34 PM
I love a nice GoodFellas pizza from time to time.

GoodFellas do the best pizzas! ;)

I eat it with my mouth as well. ;)

As for any other junk food, it's a nono.

Meat Puppet
06-14-2005, 02:42 PM
i like to peel cold pizza off my face when I wake up hungover
and then eat it

Maxico
06-14-2005, 02:46 PM
Oh yeah, sometimes I like to get Jaffa Cake and eat everything but the orange bit. Then I put that orange bit on a Maryland chocolate chip cookie to make the ultimate biscuit.

Thats Junkfood right?

Peegee
06-14-2005, 03:04 PM
Using my mouth, I eat things high in sodium.