PDA

View Full Version : Alien Wedding?

Little Miss Awesome
06-14-2005, 05:44 PM
Ok, I was watching MTV todaya nd something came up about rumours that Michael Jackson married an alien! Whats going on?
And also, what crazy rumours have you had spread about you?
Erm, for me, once I had a rumour go round that I had a flesh eating virus, and my nail varnsih had chipped so I was scratching it off when I was bored, so this boy told someone else I had been rubbing my skin and it fell off :rolleyes2
So, there you have it!

theundeadhero
06-14-2005, 05:47 PM
Someone told me I would get to go back to the US by October. Stupid rumor :(

Maxico
06-14-2005, 05:51 PM
I believe my Mother and Uncle told my aunt (during their childhood) that she was actualy a Monkey and they found her in the Jungle, cut off her tail and shaved off her fur. She wasn't too happy when she found out they lied.

Miriel
06-14-2005, 06:29 PM
Michael Jackson was once married to Lisa Marie Presley who is a Scientologist. Scientologists believe that their souls are made up of thousands of different "alien" souls who were murdered 75 million years ago by Xenu, the evil galactic warlord.

Yeah.

I've never really had to deal with rumors spreading about me and my life. I guess I'm just lucky like that.

Chris
06-14-2005, 06:30 PM
I'm sorry, but anything regarding Michael Jackson should not be taken serious.

Cruise Control
06-14-2005, 06:48 PM
Some one once said I was a nice person, so I stabbed him in the mouth with a pencil, went right through one cheek and out the other.

No one ever made that mistake again.