PDA

View Full Version : k, let's just face it.

Levian
06-14-2005, 07:33 PM
Eventually, I will be killing all of you, so let's just get the preparations done with now. There's no need to push things forwards, it'll just be hasty and stuff will be unorganized, and we wouldn't want any chaos at the end of civilization, now would we? This may seem like a topicless thread, or even a spammy one, but don't be afraid! I've thought of everything. :cool: 'cus I've decided to not kill everyone

Topic: Tell me what's so special about you that I should spare your life.

Alternate topic for emo kids: Tell me what's so special about you that I should kill you in a more painful way than everyone else.

Cruise Control
06-14-2005, 07:34 PM
*Initiates countdown to the closing of this thread*

Chris
06-14-2005, 07:34 PM
I should be spared because I'm a Cid's Wife.

Faris
06-14-2005, 07:35 PM
*gives you a bunch of cookies and becomes your slave* ?
:cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

DON'T HURT ME LEVIAN!!

But if you do plan on killing me, can you please make sure that I get ran over by a van and tossed off the side of a bridge? It's my life's dream to do those two!

Levian
06-14-2005, 07:36 PM
*Initiates countdown to the closing of this thread*

You have to try better than that if you want to survive the end of the world. Besides, you jinxed it anyway. :p

Edit: Hmm, some semi-good tries so far. :greenie:

ZeZipster
06-14-2005, 07:36 PM
I like how there are more people who hate emo kids than actual emo kids. It's like the hate for a scene has become a scene itself...

Cruise Control
06-14-2005, 07:38 PM
I like how there are more people who hate emo kids than actual emo kids. It's like the hate for a scene has become a scene itself...
How intellectually stimulating.

Chris
06-14-2005, 07:40 PM

*deja vu* :(

Polyonymous
06-14-2005, 07:41 PM
You shouldn't kill me... because... wait, chances are if I don't say anything you will skip over me. *slides into a dark corner and waits for the killing to stop* Though I suppose if you do find me... you shouldn't kill me because I'm sure I could help you do something, somehow.

Zeldy

*deja vu* :(

omg, deja vu indeedy :eek:
I should be spared coz' im Special :love:

Chris

eestlinc
06-14-2005, 07:43 PM
we would appreciate it if you didn't kill everyone, Levian. :moose: