PDA

View Full Version : Coupling...

Abraxas
06-13-2005, 08:57 PM
I've noticed that talking about the real and possible couples is a hot topic...
Let's see how we think they should be...

If it's hard to you to just imagine the possibilities, just take a look at the image below.

Click it to enlarge it!!!! :joker:

Necronopticous
06-13-2005, 08:58 PM
Squall and Irvine

The Anarchy Angel
06-13-2005, 08:58 PM
Seifer and Squall

Abraxas
06-13-2005, 09:05 PM
Whoa! I got answer before finishing the poll !!!!!
:hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:

Alexander
06-13-2005, 09:28 PM
Seifer and Squall. The only non-forced couple with sense in the game.

Yup. "Squall and Rinoa" is even more forced that the Trabia Garden event. XD

The Anarchy Angel
06-13-2005, 09:46 PM
Obviously, Seifer and Squall will win, i mean...they're destined!!

Abraxas
06-13-2005, 10:39 PM
Gay couples are winning! Woo hooooooooo!!!

Maybe this poll will be useful to the gay cause!!! ha ha ha

:bigbiggri

Yuffie514
06-14-2005, 12:22 AM
Edea/Ultimecia. yay, double sorceress powers.

Xaven
06-14-2005, 12:27 AM
Squall & Seifer... hehe.

rubah
06-14-2005, 01:37 AM
Squall and Rinoa ^_^

kikimm
06-14-2005, 01:53 AM
I always liked Irvine and Rinoa. YEAH

:D

Ko Ko
06-14-2005, 01:57 AM
Zell and Irvine... of course. :skull8:

Gwelenguchenkus
06-14-2005, 02:15 AM

I'd really like to know what the 'gay cause' is. Even if you were gay, the couple you might pick could still be straight, unless you are biased, or flaunting.

I'd have to say Ultimecia x Selphie, because it's disturbingly funny to think about (for one, Ultimecia is some scary woman and Selphie is uncontrollably hyper. Imagine the... children. Yes, it's possible.

OMG I thought I picked Other... my vote didn't register?

Slade
06-14-2005, 07:04 AM
Selphie and Quistis :love: ..........no i havnt been looking at hentai. Its true! Dont look at me that way!. :eek: ....but on a serious note i always thought either Squall and Selphie or Zell and Selphie. But i voted Quistis and Selphie cos i couldnt choose (plus they are my favorites :D )

Ravenmorghane
06-14-2005, 10:26 AM
i voted for zell and selphie because theyr as hyper and childish as eachother, imagine how hyperactive their children would be!!!
OMG why didnt i think of this before .. irvine and rinoa because theyr both complete sluts, i mean c'mon rinoa didnt dump seifer before she started chasing squall, and irvine just fancies the pants off himself (athough with good reason, i thought he was cute) and you just know he's slept with more girls than the number of workers who made the game!
Then again irvine would go with anyone, perhaps Edea the older woman? lol

Armisael
06-14-2005, 12:36 PM
Squall and Seifer!^_^

BG-57
06-14-2005, 12:37 PM
Shiva and Ifrit. :D

Also Siren and Diablos, although the thought scares me a little. :eek:

BabyVixen
06-14-2005, 01:24 PM
Seifer and Squall would end up killing each other within the first 4 seconds of their first kiss and Selphy probably wouldn't be able to tame Irvine so I'd put him with Ultimacia so he'd get super whipped heheh damn playa

crazybayman
06-14-2005, 02:50 PM
I'd have to say Zell and Quistis. Poor ol' Zell needs someone calm, collected and together to calm him down.

That, and she's the horny school teacher type a hyper lad like Zell would want :p

Abraxas
06-14-2005, 05:56 PM

I'd really like to know what the 'gay cause' is. Even if you were gay, the couple you might pick could still be straight, unless you are biased, or flaunting.

I'd have to say Ultimecia x Selphie, because it's disturbingly funny to think about (for one, Ultimecia is some scary woman and Selphie is uncontrollably hyper. Imagine the... children. Yes, it's possible.

OMG I thought I picked Other... my vote didn't register?

Of course, I was joking! This is just a silly poll.
The "gay cause" is the idea of having gay characters and couples in the future videogames...

boys from the dwarf
06-14-2005, 07:21 PM
there are a lot of gay couples here but im gonna be senseible and say sqall and rinoa cause they match up if i could vote twice id also say selphie and irvine.

Abraxas
06-14-2005, 07:57 PM
Here you have in case you just can't imagine the possible couples between FFVIII characters...

have a nice voting!!!!!!

:joker:

CLICK THE IMAGE TO VIEW ITS REAL SIZE

~Threads merged -Necronopticous

DreamingOfDreams
06-14-2005, 07:59 PM
Hahaha. These are funny. The Squall/Sifer one is the best!

lionhearted
06-14-2005, 08:00 PM
Quistis and Squall - coz she's hot! :D I actually dont think Zell instead of Squall would be that bad either - as long as its NOT Irvine - hate him!

DreamingOfDreams
06-14-2005, 08:11 PM
Sifer and Squall because it's funny, and they'd end up smacking each other! Selphie and Zell would also make a good couple, because they are both hyperactive maniacs!

BG-57
06-14-2005, 08:24 PM
Why isn't this in the Coupling Poll thread?

boys from the dwarf
06-14-2005, 08:34 PM
right on!

boys from the dwarf
06-14-2005, 08:35 PM
i dunno but this is funny!

The Anarchy Angel
06-14-2005, 09:18 PM
Funny? It's beyond funny, it's frikkin hilarious! *falls of chair* nice pictures by the way

Alexander
06-14-2005, 09:25 PM
LOL. XD

Just to prove what said, Squall/Seifer looks the most realistic one. Closely followed by Irvine/Rinoa xD

Necronopticous
06-14-2005, 09:59 PM
You don't need two threads for the same poll, if you want the image to be seen put it in your first post of the thread.

kaoz
06-14-2005, 10:25 PM
I was wondering what you guys were talking about!:D

Necronopticous
06-14-2005, 10:29 PM
Yes, you can click the edit/delete button on the bottom right of any post you make.

Mittopotahis
06-15-2005, 07:31 AM
Those pictures are really disturbing!

Anyway, I voted for Selphie and Zell...two hypers together....Really nice!

remi07
06-16-2005, 06:51 PM
How about Squall and the artisan dude in Shumi village?

Actually I think Squall and Seifer do have a thing for eachother. The way there always picking on eachother...its just like a middle school crush. :D

The Anarchy Angel
06-16-2005, 08:00 PM
But but......you're mainly picking the classic choices!!! And squall and seifer are second!

Gwelenguchenkus
06-16-2005, 08:30 PM
Here you have in case you just can't imagine the possible couples between FFVIII characters...

have a nice voting!!!!!!

:joker:

CLICK THE IMAGE TO VIEW ITS REAL SIZE

~Threads merged -Necronopticous

All I have to say is that #5 is frickin' hilarious looking.

Kamrusepas
06-16-2005, 11:25 PM
Woot, SxS is winning :D

Hm, RinoaxIrvine? That's new...

ffshore
06-17-2005, 03:15 AM
how about GF coupling?
Imagine Shiva and carbuncle,
or cactuar and curbuncle,
or even alexander and EDEN (ew... two machines)...

get your imagination string moving...
ffshore

NotQuiteNecessary
06-17-2005, 03:33 AM
or cactuar and curbuncle,
or even alexander and EDEN...

I hate you.

Quistis and Selphie.

Abraxas
06-17-2005, 06:15 PM
Quistis and Selphie... yes... that is a very hot posibility!

ffshore
06-19-2005, 01:57 AM
sory, jus imagining.
very sorry indeed.
personally, i think straight, i like the coupling of squall and rinoa, its perfect.
i don't mine irvine and quistis, based on what i saw in the credits of the ending fmv. they look quite cute with each other.

Save_the_Queen
06-19-2005, 02:38 AM

Oh my...I don't think I want to imagine that...

Anyways, my vote is definately Selvine. *points to siggy* :D :D :D :D

MushroomZOMBIE
06-19-2005, 02:48 AM
Me & Squall!!!! :D :D :D :D!!!!!
(I'm just scaring everyone.)

Sweet Beloved
06-19-2005, 03:51 AM
I put Zell and Selphie.
Even though i don't think they're perfect for each other and since Selphie and Irvine might have a thing i still think these two could pull it off.
But, they might get on each other's nerves.
I woulda put Squall and Rinoa but i don't really like Rinoa at all and Squall not so ever much and i'm sick of heaing about Selphie and Irvine so i put Zell and Selphie.

I wish i could be with Zell...*Cries* :(

timmy64
06-20-2005, 04:31 AM
ALL OF THEM! FREE FOR ALL!
I mean who cares about wheteher to couple them?

RedCydranth
06-20-2005, 05:45 AM
I chose Quistis and Irvine because Quistis is by far the sexiest FFVIII character and Irvine's such the ladies man he could get her easily if he put his heart into it.

Abraxas
06-29-2005, 11:12 PM
You convinced me... but Selphie definitely is more compatible with Irvine. They could offer protection in each other's weak areas.

kikimm
06-30-2005, 02:13 AM
I have to say I LOVE those pictures. xD Particularly the SeiferxSquall one.

And I knew it, Rinoa and Irvine look good together. :cool:

dragonofdarkness
07-04-2005, 09:33 PM
Hmmm... well I like Squall and Rinoa.... but Squall and Seifer would be funny ...Irvine and Rinoa would be good too! :D

Abraxas
07-07-2005, 12:15 AM
A friend told me that I should make a second edition of images with really absurd couples... for a start, Dr. Kadowaki with Squall!!!
I don't think there are enough pics of other characters to do so, but I'll try.

Winter Nights
07-07-2005, 02:20 AM
Squall and Seifer seems popular, so... Why not?

earthbound
07-08-2005, 05:10 AM
Seifer/Squall *grins*
What can I say? Opposites attract XD (well, um... not gender-wise in this case, of course...)

GooeyToast
07-08-2005, 11:34 AM
Zell & Girl in Pig Tails

* White Aeris *
07-08-2005, 05:36 PM
rinoa and squall!!!!! they are soo cute together!

Shooting Star
07-10-2005, 09:49 AM
:lol: i think that seifer and squall so be together! it would explain why they fight all the time, to hide their love for each ther!!

Christmas
07-10-2005, 02:24 PM
Since so many of you like Seifer and Squall, can you ppl picture the scene which Squall save Rinoa from the sorceress' memorial. Try to replace Rinoa with Seifer and then picture the two of them embracing together....

*ran to the nearby toliet to puke*

Holy_Aeris
07-10-2005, 03:20 PM
I say Edea and her little Toy Boy Seifer!!!

Midnight Rose
07-12-2005, 02:33 PM
Rinoa and Squall XP
A match made in computer heaven ^~.

TurkSlayer
07-12-2005, 04:03 PM
I was going to pick IrvinexQuistis because those are the two best characters, but I picked Quistis Rinoa.

tailz
07-12-2005, 04:15 PM
i picked quistis sqaull but i have to say one think that pic of irvine selphie is pure bad it should have never made it out to this bord

The Anarchy Angel
07-12-2005, 06:00 PM
That pic of zell and quistis is quite good actually....*shivers*

Abraxas
07-13-2005, 07:15 PM
i picked quistis sqaull but i have to say one think that pic of irvine selphie is pure bad it should have never made it out to this bord

Sorry man! I just tried to put them in a different position from all other couples... I'll see if I can change it.

Abraxas
07-22-2005, 11:12 PM
Since so many of you like Seifer and Squall, can you ppl picture the scene which Squall save Rinoa from the sorceress' memorial. Try to replace Rinoa with Seifer and then picture the two of them embracing together....

Well! As you suggested! I'll become a yaoi artist now... :D
The hug will take me more time...

Discord
07-22-2005, 11:40 PM
Lets give it some style!

CID & RINOA
EDEA & SQUALL

Reddragon
07-23-2005, 12:14 AM
omg x_x(The attachment really lol)

The story should be this:
Squall x Rinoa
Irvine x Selphie
(Seifer x Fujin)<--they will be couples...?
Cid x Edea
Laguna x Raine
I just wanna ask...what about Quistis with who in the story?

Kamiko
07-23-2005, 12:19 AM
Squall and Seifer, a match made in... well um, Balamb.

Abraxas
07-26-2005, 06:25 PM
omg x_x(The attachment really lol)

The story should be this:
Squall x Rinoa
Irvine x Selphie
(Seifer x Fujin)<--they will be couples...?
Cid x Edea
Laguna x Raine
I just wanna ask...what about Quistis with who in the story?

I agree completely with you.
At first I was upset that the game doesn't allow you to be with Quistis... but later I realized that Squall doesn't deserve her (I like Squall very much... but you must agree that he has several personality problems).
Quistis should be maybe with someone like Nida...

By the way... everybody look at the attachments some posts above.

Beclem
07-26-2005, 06:59 PM
I'll try and be serious about this, none of this OMGGAYCOUPLE nonsense. Here are my choices;

Squall & Quistis

Squall is a very serious person, as is Quistis. Both aren't the most boisterous of people, they prefer to stay quiet. Quistis likes Squall, but Squall doesn't return the feeling because Quistis is his lecturer, but I feel if they spent more time with eachother, they would discover they had more in common than they think.

Irvine & Selphie

Irvine adores Selphie, but Selphie doesn't seem to be interested in boys, she just likes to have fun, but maybe in time she'll grow up. She's a hyperactive person so that would irriate many guys, but Irvine also has a wild side, so I think they'd make a great couple.

Zell & Library Girl

Don't really need to elaborate here.

Rinoa & Seifer

Seifer is a bad boy, and we all know chicks dig the assholes. Rinoa seems like the kinda girl who isn't in it for true love, she just wants someone to protect her and be the man in the relationship. Rinoa's a simple girl and this would be the most simplistic choice for her.

Wedge & Biggs

OMG I PUT A BOY AND A BOY TOGETHER, I'M SO FUNNEH!!!!!!111

Abraxas
07-28-2005, 07:29 PM
Your'e absolutely right about Wedge and Biggs! They act a little like a couple...

I don't think Squall and Quistis would work together. They're very similar in the things they have in common... so they don't make a good complement.
One must be very patient and cheerful to be with someone like Squall.
Quistis just realized that he was like "a little brother". I agree.

Beclem
07-28-2005, 07:55 PM
I thought that maybe Quistis used the 'Little Brother' excuse as a cover-up to hide her embarassment. I still think there are underlying feelings that she has for Squall.

Abraxas
08-12-2005, 01:22 AM
I thought that maybe Quistis used the 'Little Brother' excuse as a cover-up to hide her embarassment. I still think there are underlying feelings that she has for Squall.

Yes... me too... but even somone great like her can be confused sometimes! Ha!

(I still remember cursing when she tried to help Squall in his relationship with Rinoa... I screamed "Damn! The one who I love is you!")

Kamiko
08-12-2005, 01:31 AM
Rinoa is cool. Quistis scares me.
And I just think Squall and Seifer go well together. It's not a fan girl thing, it was just my first impression, even at the age of 9.
One could stipulate that I'm just sick and wrong I suppose.

sparkie
08-12-2005, 05:49 AM
Or maybe.... no one HAS to be with anyone! I mean really... Does everyone need to be coupled? In your group of friends, are people always trying to figure out who should "go with" who? It'd be wierd if all the main characters hooked up anyway. Most of them grew up with each other! It seems wrong... Well, except Selphie+Irvine but they're just so damn cute together.

...Ok sorry for the short rant. :p Great pics though! The Squall+Quistis one is so cute!

Mikeneko Rocker -- Tim
08-12-2005, 06:57 AM
Rinoa x Quistis.

1) *Insert HLA chants here! (I need not to elaborate what HLA is)*
2) This coupling is the closest thing to be answering the question:

What if Squall screwed it up twice on both Rinoa & Quistis?

3) They're both *bleeping* hot!
4) They are both the closest things he had ever gotten for a mother figure. :tongue:

G SpOtZ
08-12-2005, 07:11 AM
rinoa and quistis, hell yes.