Dreddz
06-14-2005, 08:05 PM
OMG i want this game !!
It looks so good and its being made by Square-Enix

Discuss

NM
06-14-2005, 09:05 PM
No it's being pubished by Square-Enix.

It does look nice but since I havn't played any of the other Grandia game's I don't know if i'll be getting it.

Destai
06-14-2005, 09:46 PM
I want it. Whats the difference between being made by and being published by Square-Enix? You'd say the same about Final Fantasy wouldnt you?

NM
06-15-2005, 12:28 AM
Whats the difference between being made by and being published by Square-Enix? You'd say the same about Final Fantasy wouldnt you?

All right i'll give you an example.

Star Ocean : Till The End Of Time was published by Ubisoft, in Europe. So does that make it a Ubisoft game or a Tri-Ace/Enix title in your eyes?

As another example. Final Fantasy X-2 was published by EA in Europe. Is FFX-2 an EA game or a Square-Enix game?

Most publishers don't develop games the just get the finished product in a box on the shop shelf. In the case of Grandia 3 the game is developed by GameArts and it's published by Square-Enix.

Ste
06-18-2005, 11:27 PM
I am really looking forward to this game. The original grandia is my favourite rpg of all time, and Grandia II is a great game as well. Okay they arent the most challenging of games, but the brilliant characters, awesome stories and ultra cool bad guys oh and the best turn based battle system in exsistence makes one hell of a good game.

hopefully Grandia III will live up to my expectations

cstrife0777
06-22-2005, 01:15 AM
I loved Grandia II. It's like a great anime-ish RPG, but it is a little too easy. Definetly going to preorder this game.....whenever that will be.....

Ouch!
06-22-2005, 09:06 PM
I've never been able to get my hands on Grandia but I absolutely loved Grandia II. I haven't taken a look at Grandia III yet (I'll do that now) but as long as it's got an actual plot and isn't like Grandia Xtreme.

Luc
06-23-2005, 07:55 AM
I loved Grandia II so much. Yeah, I did find it a bit too easy, but that doesn't stop it from being a damn good game. I erally want to play the first Grandia, but it's so hard to find.

I'm really waiting for this game, and I hope it turns out great.

kikimm
06-24-2005, 05:06 AM
Hmm. It would help me to be excited if I had actually played the first two. They have Grandia 2 at Blockbuster nearby, but it looked very....cutesy, and I despise that. But mayhaps I'll give it a chance, sometime in the future...I don't know. We'll see how good this Grandia 3 looks. :)

I mean I. I will see.

:D

Yuffie514
06-24-2005, 06:32 AM
is the game out yet? i only played Grandia II, which is a great game. don't know if i still have my file :mad: .