PDA

View Full Version : Easier on Expert mode...

Fantasy_Dragon
06-15-2005, 02:44 AM
What could make the game easier on Expert mode, and raise my HP and strength faster than other things?

Yes, I go the cheap way out. ;)

Cruise Control
06-15-2005, 03:33 AM
At the beggining pick the sword, and get rid of the staff, that way you have a high STR and DEF. Expert mode is hell till you get cura. Especially the boss at tarzans word. I knew the words to that cutscene by heart before I won.

Fantasy_Dragon
08-14-2005, 01:52 AM
Okay, thank you!

OmniOmega
08-15-2005, 01:07 AM
ya go w/ sword and shield, boss at tarzan wasnt so hard, its just while your fighting that stupid plum thing you have to go gain some levels against the unlimited powerwilds that spawn there(only 3 at a time) its reall easy just get to lvl 15 and make sure you got potions stocked for everyone and the rest of the game is cake after that part!!

DarknessFromAbove
08-15-2005, 04:12 AM
I never really had a hard time with it, and I always keep the staff for some reason too . . .

Cruise Control
08-15-2005, 09:22 PM
I never keep the staff cause once Goofy gets MP rage and MP Gift, Set donald for constant defensive magic and goofy for constant support. I have infinite MP, so extra is useless.

Fantasy_Dragon
08-20-2005, 05:06 PM
ya go w/ sword and shield, boss at tarzan wasnt so hard, its just while your fighting that stupid plum thing you have to go gain some levels against the unlimited powerwilds that spawn there(only 3 at a time) its reall easy just get to lvl 15 and make sure you got potions stocked for everyone and the rest of the game is cake after that part!!I agree. It only took me 3 tries to beat it. It was actually pretty easy.