PDA

View Full Version : I come up with the best crap at 2 am

Zell's Fists of Fury
06-15-2005, 09:55 AM
If you could be RSL for a day, what would you do?

I'd save the world, that's what I would do. And go spy on girls taking a shower tee-hee.

Mitch
06-15-2005, 10:07 AM
I'd scratch my arse

fire_of_avalon
06-15-2005, 10:20 AM
I'd start of my day with a nice long stretch.

*strrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetch*

Then I would hug all 2,342,332 of my giant stuffed Eeyore's and proceed to the kitchen for a hearty breakfast of Mountain Dew and bellybutton lint and mushrooms, since apparently I can't afford anything else. Then I'd put on my dad's super cool cowboy boots, and trim my beard. After that, KB would probably come in my apartment uninvited and a hug my beard. I would stare at him.

*staaaaaaaaaaaaare*

Then, it's into my racecar, and off to the lumbery place I work, where I would look over the invoices for hardwood maple poplar 2x3432's. I would get these from my secretary, Liz MacIntosh.

Hi Liz.

What's that? The invoices didn't come in! Tragedy! Get headquarters on the phone, woman! We have a situation on our hands!

I would continue flapping about like a chicken until it was time for work to end. Then I would go home, log on to #eoff and talk to that wonderful, kind, beautiful and spirited lady known as foa.

Me: Hi foa
foa: RSL
Me: what?
foa: *throws RSL to Moscow*

Then I would chill in Moscow for a while (haha! chill) and kill a Russian widow with naught but my bare hands and a tube of chapstick. Then I would ride foa's jetski back to my house for a well deserved rest.

Man, what a boring day. :/

Jojee
06-15-2005, 10:21 AM
Wear pink speedos and go to the beach!

Meat Puppet
06-15-2005, 10:35 AM
I don't eat before I go to bed.

Loony BoB
06-15-2005, 11:15 AM
I'd start of my day with a nice long stretch.

*strrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetch*

Then I would hug all 2,342,332 of my giant stuffed Eeyore's and proceed to the kitchen for a hearty breakfast of Mountain Dew and bellybutton lint and mushrooms, since apparently I can't afford anything else. Then I'd put on my dad's super cool cowboy boots, and trim my beard. After that, KB would probably come in my apartment uninvited and a hug my beard. I would stare at him.

*staaaaaaaaaaaaare*

Then, it's into my racecar, and off to the lumbery place I work, where I would look over the invoices for hardwood maple poplar 2x3432's. I would get these from my secretary, Liz MacIntosh.

Hi Liz.

What's that? The invoices didn't come in! Tragedy! Get headquarters on the phone, woman! We have a situation on our hands!

I would continue flapping about like a chicken until it was time for work to end. Then I would go home, log on to #eoff and talk to that wonderful, kind, beautiful and spirited lady known as foa.

Me: Hi foa
foa: RSL
Me: what?
foa: *throws RSL to Moscow*

Then I would chill in Moscow for a while (haha! chill) and kill a Russian widow with naught but my bare hands and a tube of chapstick. Then I would ride foa's jetski back to my house for a well deserved rest.

Man, what a boring day. :/
I'm closing this thread because there is no way in hell that anyone will better this post, and it would be a crying shame if people had to keep reading a whole lot of other lesser posts in this thread, thus decreasing their general thread satisfaction by taking them further away from that which is foa's post. If anyone wishes to start another version of this thread, they can feel free to do so.