PDA

View Full Version : Coolest combinations?

Peter_20
06-15-2005, 10:37 AM
Do you know of any cool combinations and stuff or simply how to use the Jobs effectively?
After this Wind Shrine, I usually have Bartz as a Knight and level him up until he learns the "DoubleGrip" command, and then change him to a Sorcerer with that command, while having Reina as a White Mage until she learns the "LV4 White" and then change her to a Time Mage with that second command etc.

I also change everyone into a Blue Mage when I´m trying to learn enemy skills.
And of course I use "!TwoSwords" for the Knight and Berserker! :D

Do you know of any cool hints? :cool:

Shin Gouken
06-15-2005, 02:25 PM
Do you know of any cool combinations and stuff or simply how to use the Jobs effectively?
After this Wind Shrine, I usually have Bartz as a Knight and level him up until he learns the "DoubleGrip" command, and then change him to a Sorcerer with that command, while having Reina as a White Mage until she learns the "LV4 White" and then change her to a Time Mage with that second command etc.

I also change everyone into a Blue Mage when I´m trying to learn enemy skills.
And of course I use "!TwoSwords" for the Knight and Berserker! :D

Do you know of any cool hints? :cool:

yes i know a technique you can learn for when you reach world three. Make a character a mime class. Apply the 2 handed ability (unless you have mastered ninja then it will already apply) give them time magic and hunters ability Shot. cast "quick" in battle and use "Sshot" and because you are holding 2 swords you will attack 16 times consecutively. if you use the same technique on all your party you will do 64 attacks. "Sshot" never misses either and works well combined with the legendary weapons

Peter_20
06-15-2005, 06:43 PM
God, that must´ve been the most crazy, yet excellent strategy I´ve ever heard of!
Then the characters´ theoretical max damage potential would be like 9999*16*4 = 639936 DMG!
Jesus Christ, enough to kill KEFKA twice!
THANKS, dude! :love:

rubah
06-15-2005, 07:05 PM
four dancers = <3

Shin Gouken
06-16-2005, 10:49 AM
four dancers = <3

i can see the attraction if their all wearing red shoes and prism dress's :)

God, that must´ve been the most crazy, yet excellent strategy I´ve ever heard of!
Then the characters´ theoretical max damage potential would be like 9999*16*4 = 639936 DMG!

lol yeah their aint much that will survive that. i dont think it will do quite that much damage, but its enough to put shinryu in his grave at only level 50 :) and replace time magic with sorcerer ability to put omega in his :)

Peter_20
06-16-2005, 11:00 AM

lol yeah their aint much that will survive that. i dont think it will do quite that much damage, but its enough to put shinryu in his grave at only level 50 :) and replace time magic with sorcerer ability to put omega in his :)

Hehe, right on!
By the way, Kefka could get killed TEN times, my mistake. :cry:

There is also a nice add to your strategy:
equip everyone one with two Double Lances and
the theoretical max damage would change to 9999*2*16*4 = 1279872 DMG.
With physical attacks only! :cool:

You could kill Ruby Weapon in FF7 with that strategy.
And then there´s also that counterattack... :rolleyes2

Shin Gouken
06-16-2005, 11:50 AM
lol we are invincible :D and because "Sshot" doesnt use mp, u can use "quick" so many times in one battle so even the bosses like stalker who think they are so smart, will still fall to our mighty wrath :P

Peter_20
06-16-2005, 01:18 PM
lol we are invincible :D and because "Sshot" doesnt use mp, u can use "quick" so many times in one battle so even the bosses like stalker who think they are so smart, will still fall to our mighty wrath :P

Hahaha, this is totally awesome!
It´s even comparable to the coolest stuff you are able to execute in FF7! :D

And once you are able to use this mega-cool 128-attacks-in-a-row-tactic, don´t forget your precious Golem and Carbuncle, and you´ll block most attacks. :D

ScottNUMBERS
07-12-2005, 05:31 PM
I'd hate to burst your bubble, but twin lance/double lance only attacks once each when you have two of them equiped. :(

Peter_20
07-13-2005, 06:39 PM
I'd hate to burst your bubble, but twin lance/double lance only attacks once each when you have two of them equiped. :(

They always worked normally to me.
I might be wrong, but I do remember it that way.

ScottNUMBERS
07-13-2005, 11:41 PM

They always worked normally to me.
I might be wrong, but I do remember it that way.

I equiped two twin/double lances and ran a couple of tests. Twin/double lance only attacks twice when you use "fight". when you use "X-fight" the twin lances attacked once for each twin/double lance equiped.

Shin Gouken
07-14-2005, 08:58 AM
the double lances are crap unless you have them equiped on a dragoon anyway, and still not that good then.

abrojtm
07-14-2005, 10:04 AM
Yea, they only hit once for each one you have equipped, unfortunately.

Peter_20
07-31-2005, 09:03 PM
Damn it.
They worked when I tried normal attacks, but I never knew of this Sshot thingy.
This is too bad. :mad2: :cry: :(

DocFrance
08-06-2005, 11:39 AM
Plus, if you're using a mime - which is the only way you can fit in !X-Fight, !Time6, and 2Sword - you'll only be able to equip rods and staves. Also consider that mimes have naturally awful stats. This means you'll have trouble doing the 9999 damage with each swing that you're hoping for.

Crossblades
08-06-2005, 05:40 PM
Ninja with Store ability
Summoner with Black Magic
Time Mage with White Magic
Lancer with Cover

Ultima Shadow
08-06-2005, 10:42 PM
Mimic, mimic, mimic, mimic.

Shin Gouken
08-07-2005, 09:27 PM
Plus, if you're using a mime - which is the only way you can fit in !X-Fight, !Time6, and 2Sword - you'll only be able to equip rods and staves. Also consider that mimes have naturally awful stats. This means you'll have trouble doing the 9999 damage with each swing that you're hoping for.

a mimes stats reflect those of what jobs you have mastered. for example, if you have mastered thief, a mimes speed will be that of the thiefs. and mimes equip ninja weapons

Blackmageboi
08-13-2005, 10:53 AM
white mage with brawl ability thus making it a more formidable warrior

eestlinc
08-16-2005, 11:43 PM
Anything + Giltoss

Meat Puppet
08-17-2005, 05:49 AM
yeah I agree
4 pimp beats other comb. in coolness

Del Murder
08-21-2005, 07:30 AM
2sword + Sshot
Redx2 + Quick

Can't lose.

Shin Gouken
08-22-2005, 10:33 AM
2sword + Sshot
Redx2 + Quick

Can't lose.

now add Quick to your 2sword and Sshot (best for bare handers)