PDA

View Full Version : aeris limit breacks

sayen
06-15-2005, 01:07 PM
exactly how maney and what do you have to do to get all of aeris limit breaks.

and no jokes about having to revive her

and i cant get cloud past his fourth limet and red IIX past his second how can this be done

ff-fanatix
06-15-2005, 01:34 PM
there are 2 methods to getting limit breaks

1 > Constantly using them
2 > Finishing an enemy off with it..

Well since Aeris cant kill enemies with any limit....go with the first....

However.....throguh my travels and experiments i hjave found it will take you twice as lnog if you dont add some variation....Constantly using nothing but limit breaks will not help much.....You must carry no your normal routine whilst at the same time attmepting to build your limit breaks.....its hard to ghet aeris limit breaks full stop....but my advice...

Aeris limit Breaks > http://www.ff-fanatix.co.uk/ff7/final_fantasy_7_characters_Aeris.htm

Give her cover...and set her to fury...and let nature take its course....or go manipuklate something with a bloody good attack and constantly attack aeris.....and keep suing limit breaks....

For Red and Cloud....simple......Get Aeris Fury Brand Limit Break and keep on doing things that way.....once you get mime....well i sure you can work that one out...lol....

Levian
06-15-2005, 02:21 PM
To learn the first limit within a level, you have to kill 80 enemies, and no, you don't have to kill them with the limit.

To learn the second limit within a level, you have to use the first limit within that level 6 or 8 times. I don't quite remember. I think it was 8.

To get her final one, you need to visit the guy who lives nearby Fort Condor in a cave.(need the buggy or tiny bronco to get there.) He tells you how many battles you've been in, and if the last two numbers are equal(466, 22, 144, and so on.), you'll get an item which you'll have to take to the house outside the desert where the Gold Saucer is. Pick the little box when asked what box you want.

ff-fanatix
06-15-2005, 02:32 PM
To learn the first limit within a level, you have to kill 80 enemies, and no, you don't have to kill them with the limit.

To learn the second limit within a level, you have to use the first limit within that level 6 or 8 times. I don't quite remember. I think it was 8.

whered ya find that tripe.....i cant say its not true....but i can say its impossible to kill 80 enemies in one level.....

and ive used the limit over 10 times in one battle....but to no avail.....

juts keep trying...everyone will give you a different method....but if you keep trying you'll get it eventually....

Levian
06-15-2005, 03:28 PM
whered ya find that tripe.....i cant say its not true....but i can say its impossible to kill 80 enemies in one level.....

and ive used the limit over 10 times in one battle....but to no avail.....

I wasn't talking about regular levels, I was talking about limit levels. Kill 80 enemies, and you'll gain the first limit within a limit level. Kill 80 more and you'll get the first limit within the next limit level.

Let's use Cloud as an example. Use Braver 8 times, and he'll gain Cross Slash. Kill 80 enemies with Cloud and He'll get Blade Beam. Use Blade Beam 8 times and he'll get Climhazzard. Kill 80 more enemies and he'll get Meteorain. Use Meteorain 8 times and he'll get Finishing Touch. Use Cloud's 4th limit item and he'll get Omnislash.

Maybe that was a bit clearer. The only exceptions to this rule is Cait Sith and Vincent.

Masamune·1600
06-15-2005, 04:52 PM
The second Limit Break in a given level is obtained by using the first Break a given number of times. The Limit level can be raised (and, by extension, another Break gained) by having the desired character defeat a certain number of enemies. Cloud, for example, will gain his second Level 1 Limit Break (Cross-Slash) by using Braver eight times. He can progress to Level 2 (and use Blade Beam) by defeating (delivering the killing blow) 120 opponents.* Using Blade Beam seven times will unlock Climhazzard; defeating 200 more enemies (or a total of 320 for the game) will unlock Level 3 (Meteorain). Using Meteorain six times will grant Finishing Touch.

Once a character has learned all Limit Breaks (outside of his or her ultimate Limit Break), the manual for that ultimate Limit technique can be used, and the character will learn his or her Level 4 Limit.

The only exceptions to the above rules are, as Levian mentioned, Vincent and Cait Sith. Vincent has only one Limit Break per level, so only the kill count (and not the number of uses) applies. He still uses a Limit manual to learn Chaos. Cait Sith has only two Limits total; Dice and Slots. After killing enough enemies, he will automatically learn Slots.

As to Aeris, she, like most characters, has seven total Limit Breaks. Her Level 1 Limits are Healing Wind and Seal Evil; her Level 2 Limits are Breath of the Earth and Fury Brand; her Level 3 Limits are Planet Protector and Pulse of Life; and her Level 4 Limit Break is Great Gospel.

To learn Great Gospel, drive the buggy into Costa del Sol. The ship will take the characters and the buggy back to the initial continent. With the buggy, you can cross the river at the shallows, and reach the old man's cave. When the last two digits of one's total battles fought are the same, he'll reward you with Mythril. After you acquire the Tiny Bronco, a house near Gongaga (a separate location on the overworld map) will be occupied (the occupant is the man who sold the Keystone to Dio). If you give him the Mythril, he will allow you to open a large box or a small box. The large box contains a Gold Armlet; the small box contains the desired manual, Great Gospel.

*The total number of kills required per level is often disputed, although it can safely be said that Cloud needs far more kills than any other character. I believe, for example, that Cait Sith needs only 40 or so kills to progress. Most characters, it seems, need less than 80 kills per level.

boys from the dwarf
06-15-2005, 05:23 PM
and no jokes about having to revive her

get yourself blind drunk then play the game wishing aeris was alive and youll start finking cloud is aeris or sumting. :greenie:

sayen
06-16-2005, 10:23 AM
ok so i have to make aeris kill loads of monsters to get the next limit. do summon kills count to the char that summoned it or not?

Master.Pug
06-16-2005, 01:20 PM
there is a simple way to get your limits ;-)

When you reach the Wutai-continent, buy a lot of tents and use Aqualung! there are 3-5 Enemies in each battle, which will instantly be knocked of with Aqualung!

When you have a meeting with those lightning birds, stay there and catch some of their Bolt attacks to enable your limitattacks!
(be sure that no one is immune to bolts!)

It wouldn't take too long to bring a 3-person-party to its level3-limits!

You get enough money to buy lots of tents here and, a nice sideeffect, you get tons of Phoenix Downs & X-Potions

PS: All kind of attacks are counting!

Hikaro Takayama
06-17-2005, 03:45 AM
A few more notes: You have to teach Aeris her Level 4 limit break BEFORE the end of disc 1 because otherwise, she, um.... won't have much use for it. I also found that you can get more than 1 great gospel manual (I got another piece of mythril from the sleeping dude after I taught Aeris the great gospel). The way I got Aeris her Level 4 limit before getting the tiny bronco was once I left Midgar, I always had Aeris in the party, and would switch out the third member (rotating between Tifa, Yuffie, and Barret for the most part to teach them their limits), and I gave Aeris my most powerful spells and summons as well as my best Enemy skill materia (ahh how I love enemy skill), and had her finish the majority of the fights. Of course, I also had cloud with his second LV 3 limit as well.....

ff-fanatix
06-17-2005, 11:58 AM

To get her final one, you need to visit the guy who lives nearby Fort Condor in a cave.(need the buggy or tiny bronco to get there.) He tells you how many battles you've been in, and if the last two numbers are equal(466, 22, 144, and so on.), you'll get an item which you'll have to take to the house outside the desert where the Gold Saucer is. Pick the little box when asked what box you want.

Ok tried and tested this theory is absolutely spot on 100% correct.....go by this and you'r garunteed the limits.....i got breath of the earth and fury barnd yesterday following this..... so thank you matey for the tips :p

daggertrepe
06-17-2005, 07:31 PM
Her limit breaks were good. I wasn't too crazy about Breath of the Earth, but all the other ones were insane, esspecialy Great Gospel. Great Gospel is Invinsibility with a megalixer on the side.