PDA

View Full Version : Library

Cruise Control
06-15-2005, 02:55 PM
Why the hell am I stuck alphebitizing Maleficent's library, cant she get off her butt and do it herself.

Lover of Kh
06-15-2005, 05:51 PM
Why the hell am I stuck alphebitizing Maleficent's library, cant she get off her butt and do it herself.
Umm....bbomber the only reason you're suppose 2 be doing that is because u open new passages throughout the library.....Oh also don't miss the columns because u have 2 keep spinning them until the tresure chest is right in front of u. ok?

kaizer21
06-15-2005, 09:40 PM

Technically, it's not maleficent's library, because she doesn't live there. It's where Ansem lived, and the rest of the kingdom lived, but since it has become a world of devoid darkness, all the villagers' hearts are within heartless, but ya, Maleficent lived in a different world far from Hollow Bastian. Just because you see her there most of the time doesn't mean that HB is her home. You mine aswell say Riku lived in HB cause you see him there often, and the other princesses because you see them remain there for the rest of the game. I just thought i'd clear that up.

Cruise Control
06-15-2005, 10:46 PM
I know both of those, I was making a point that its annoying!

Umm....bbomber the only reason you're suppose 2 be doing that is because u open new passages throughout the library.....Oh also don't miss the columns because u have 2 keep spinning them until the tresure chest is right in front of u. ok?
Actually the majority of the bookshelves are optional and I know about the pillars, this is like my 5th playthrough!