PDA

View Full Version : how to play the Zanarkand Abes

Bladoric
06-15-2005, 04:40 PM
Hi I'm on my second play tru and I wonder how to be able to play against the Zanarkand Abes. I unlocked the besaid aurocs by just playing blitzball alot. I didnt even win the prize "play against besaids aurocs" So do I need to play more blitzball to unlock the Zanarkand Abes aswell?

As for my ending I got the normal extended ending dunno if this matters or not.

tnx :)

boys from the dwarf
06-15-2005, 05:27 PM
you most likely will not be able to ulock them so keep on wastong your time tryinng to unlock them so i can laugh at you.

Bladoric
06-15-2005, 05:32 PM
so what do I need to do to unluck them ?

Necronopticous
06-15-2005, 06:01 PM
You need to beat the game with the good ending and then you'll be able to win the ability to play them on your second playthrough.

ff-fanatix
06-15-2005, 06:29 PM
how can you play a blitzball team that existed 2000 years ago...and whos star player is erm tidus who is now....ugh..dead?...oh wait they are all dead......

zanarkand is gone, the zanarkand abes all died to sin. and we all know about tidus.....

so can this be true...can you really playthe zanarkand abes???

The Anarchy Angel
06-15-2005, 06:38 PM
Revive Aeris, that always helps

CaptRory
06-15-2005, 10:56 PM
I didn't like Blitzball in this game enough to try, but I read you need the Perfect ending (good may in fact be enough I never tried to unlock the Abes) at which point in New Game+ you will have the chance to unlock the Abes like you do the Aurochs, just win the prize for it.

ff-fanatix
06-16-2005, 12:15 AM

ah cheers.....that should help :p

i also read a rumour that paine being ultimately amazing might help....

boys from the dwarf
06-16-2005, 07:55 AM
what makes you think you can play as them anyway.is it in the walkthrough?

My name is...something..?
06-16-2005, 08:59 AM
You don't play AS them, it allows you to play AGAINST them.

Necronopticous
06-16-2005, 09:13 AM
You don't play AS them, it allows you to play AGAINST them.You can also trade members of theirs into your team, so you can play as them as well in a sense.

Bladoric
06-16-2005, 11:51 AM
yes its in some of the blitzball guides to you can play against the abes. But some say you need the good ending and others say you need the perfect ending.

And as i said before. I got to play against the besaid aurocs without winning that prize... So I dont really trust them.

There must be some people on this forum that have unlocked the abes right? Could you please tell me what ending you got and other importend stuff that I need to know.

Tnx

sephiroth9006
06-16-2005, 01:07 PM
i got annoyed by blitzball on this game.
i tried the training option but none of their stats went up...i need alittle help.

The Anarchy Angel
06-16-2005, 08:16 PM

ah cheers.....that should help :p

i also read a rumour that paine being ultimately amazing might help....

That's just a cruel rumor, paine can never be amazing :p

boys from the dwarf
06-16-2005, 08:36 PM
so you can play against them.but hows this possible?they are dead. it makes no damn sense.its like that rumor about leveling the restore materia in FF7 till you learn revive and getting a silver chocobo to go underwater and reviving aeris.so if you can play against the abes how come you cant do that crazy theorie above.(sqare has been messing up big since they created X-2(its probbably something to do with them teaming with another company.)its probbably the worst FF ive played.i like it as a game but as an FF it sucks.

The Anarchy Angel
06-16-2005, 08:49 PM
boys from the dwarf said it all...

Cruise Control
06-16-2005, 10:19 PM
*Gasp* Paine is an awesome shooter, WTF are you talking about!

Rhi
06-18-2005, 07:19 PM
get the good ending, then in a new game + there is a 10% chance that you will be able to play against the abes. same (i think) with the aurochs