PDA

View Full Version : Some game questions

luis
06-15-2005, 06:56 PM
I'm new and i haven't bought the game yet. I was looking at walkthroughs and other things for these answers and couldn't find them.

1) When you change jobs, does each job have its own Job Level (like FFXI)? If not, how does changing jobs work?

2) When you learn an ability for one job (like Curaga with White Mage) do you keep it? Can you use it if you switch to Ninja or another job?

3) Are there sub- or secondary-jobs?

4) Can you make your own character?

tailz
06-15-2005, 07:32 PM
1 jobs dont have levels they have abillities wich you can learn to master the job

2 once you learned a abillity its your you can use 1 other job (if your black mage you can have white mage as secundarie class) you learn abillities by equiping items for a certain amount of battles

3 see 2

4 no

have fun playing

luis
06-15-2005, 07:36 PM
So only abilities from 2 jobs at one given time? And you do level up, but you don't have one specific job level?

tailz
06-15-2005, 07:47 PM
nope jobs only influence your stats like if your a paladin your strenght increases when leveling up if your a black mage your magic power increases

Mittopotahis
06-16-2005, 07:38 AM
nope jobs only influence your stats like if your a paladin your strenght increases when leveling up if your a black mage your magic power increases

and what abilities you can learn, weapons and eqiupment you can equip, send off to missions which can only be done by a certain job class...probably more...

Skyblade
06-17-2005, 04:41 AM

and what abilities you can learn, weapons and eqiupment you can equip, send off to missions which can only be done by a certain job class...probably more...

Don't forget "how cool or stupid looking your non special characters are"...