PDA

View Full Version : Final Attack

JulioA
06-15-2005, 10:24 PM
Well I had been trying to get a gold chocobo for about half a year now, I would just play on and off. Eventhough I wouldnt get it I kept on trying, but never got it. When I went to my freinds house he asked why I didnt have KOTR yet, I told him. He tryed it on his disc and got me the GOld Chocobo first try with the same exact chocobos I used. at that point I was really confused. He has the greatest hits version, I have the very first American kind, I got it when it first came out. That is what we think is the reason for this, but now I can not get the Final Attack Materia. I know I get it at the Gold Saucer, I have one lots of S class races and no luck. I suspect its the same reason as the Gold Chocobo, but I dont have a newer disc and dont want to buy a new one. Does anyone know why this problem ocurrs on older discs and how long it takes to get the Final Attack Materia?

Shoden
06-15-2005, 11:28 PM
you get final attack in battle arena somehow

its a matter of luck not versions

JulioA
06-15-2005, 11:30 PM
you get final attack in battle arena somehow

its a matter of luck not versions

Well at GS it might be a matter of luck but on the Gold Chocobo I saved game, then restarted and tryed it myslef and was able to do it fine. So that was not a matter of luck.

ff-fanatix
06-16-2005, 12:05 AM
to be sure get a wonderful s class.... gold s clas....make sure you got a zeio nut.....should be garunteed.....

final attack you have to get w-summon omnislash and the belt thing (cant remember name)....then come back later and complete the special battle..

redxiiii
06-16-2005, 03:14 PM
to be sure get a wonderful s class.... gold s clas....make sure you got a zeio nut.....should be garunteed.....

final attack you have to get w-summon omnislash and the belt thing (cant remember name)....then come back later and complete the special battle..

If you mean the champion belt then no you don`t need the champion belt just the omnislash limit break for Cloud and the w-summon materia, then when you have Cloud`s ultima weapon, go to the battle arena and pay the woman at the counter to battle, she should ask if you want to fight in the speacial battles, were the final monster is a Proud cold, and after beating that you will be rewarded the final attack materia.

ff-fanatix
06-17-2005, 01:09 PM
same thing lol