PDA

View Full Version : why do people keep saying this

foreveryrp
06-16-2005, 12:08 AM
lulu is better then paine cause no shes not paine is faster stronger and bettle then lulu plus paine can use more then just her warrior attack like the gunner the most dealdy gun i have ever seen the gun mage with cry in the night witch is better then any black magic attack then lulu has plus paine has full throttle witch on level 99 does get every strong and last paine is 1000% hotter then lulu well ever be so plz stop saying lulu is better cause the facts are no its not true paine with one shot with her gunner gun can kill lulu plus paine is faster with the gunner then lulu is with her fake magic so paine well always get first strike.

ff-fanatix
06-16-2005, 12:14 AM
you cant contend 2 characters from different games...not can you contend a single character with a character that has multiple classes.....btw lulu + break damage limit + ultima fury = pwned.... then just make her immune to attacks and bingo, your paine means jack /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif to anyone......

its not about the chars....its about their abilities and tactics.....

foreveryrp
06-16-2005, 12:56 AM
full throttle can break the hp limit to ok like i said one shot from paines gun as the gunner its all it well take lulu fury overdrive mean nothing paine has cry in the night in yes it can break the hp limit to one more thing hero drink makes paine immune to/// plus one more thing in ffx-2 you can debug the menu and give my paine pure immune and 99.999 with any attack witch means trigger happy 99,999 in damage 12 times you do the math the only reason people say lulu is better then paine is cause lulu came out in 2001 and paine in 2003 only reason but not me cause i know whos better for real paine all the way.

boys from the dwarf
06-16-2005, 07:54 AM
think logically here.lulu 99999HPblack mage pain 9999 hp fullthrottle.paine attax for 9999 D lulu on 90000 HP lulu uses ultima 9999 damage paine dead.

foreveryrp
06-16-2005, 01:28 PM
what your saying full throttle doent break the hp damage limit your an idiot

bottom line lulu sucks Paine rules get over it damn

~Use the edit button, please do not double post. -Necronopticous

tailz
06-16-2005, 01:40 PM
damm get over it not everyone thinks the same as you i think lulu is way better cus if you look at it that way why cant lulu use garment grids and become what ever you want and paine looks ugly

Armisael
06-16-2005, 02:18 PM
Hey foreveryrp calm down a bit!It's not like everyone has the same opinion with you,don't try to force it on them!
As for me,i prefer Paine from Lulu,i find her character more interesting and her battle skills really useful!^_^

Tifa's Real Lover(really
06-16-2005, 02:22 PM
foreveryrp you need to learn better grammer skills, and work on your social skills too, lol...........

Paine-e=Pain :)

redxiiii
06-16-2005, 03:26 PM
I prefer Lulu myself and I agree with Tailz, why couldn`t Lulu use a garment grid? do you think that just because she`s from X? Yuna and Rikku couldn`t use a garment grid then either??!!

foreveryrp
06-16-2005, 03:42 PM
look what ever paine is still better as for you paine ugly :lol: open your eyes you idiot but you idots are right its a matter of how you look at it so yeah what ever some may say lulu is better some may say paine is better in im one of then who seens the true paine is better and hotter then the glitch sorry lulu in ffx so shut up go head mods ban me but one last then lulu is nothing againest paine paine would F that ugly thing up in one more thing lulu would have to go threw me to get to m y paine in to protect my paine i would do anything anything fu// lulu the wrost chacarter ever in the history of ff useless fake black mage ugly as hell i love killing her in ever balttle in ffx its the one thing i do at the start of every balttle IN LIKE I SAID LULU WOULD HAVE TO GO THREW ME TO GET TO PAINE IN TO PROTECT PAINE I WOULD DO ANNYTHING EVEN DESTROY SPIRA IF I HAVE TO SO SHUT THE FU// UP YOU IDOITS GO AHEAD MODS BAN ME ITS OK FU// LULU PAINE WELL ALWAYS BE THAT PIECE OF CRAP DOWN.

Necronopticous
06-16-2005, 05:05 PM
GO AHEAD MODS BAN MECan do!

I always liked Lulu better anyway.

The Anarchy Angel
06-16-2005, 08:12 PM
*peers from behind shell* w00t, post in peace

boys from the dwarf
06-16-2005, 08:39 PM
yay! that idiot has been banned.(thatll teach whoever it was to call me stupid.i know more about FF than s/he ever will.)so if full throttle can break the hp limit try this then.
lulu uses ultima fury paine dead.nuff said.

The Anarchy Angel
06-16-2005, 08:47 PM
.....Lulu rules....

Monol
06-16-2005, 08:54 PM
Wow...now i also like paine over lulu...but i love them both!!! :D (I mean their final fantasy characters...whats not to love?) but having hear that poorly gramatized (is that even a word) rant on somones oblivious opinion...im almost ashamed to be a paine fan...I mean yes im aware my grammar sucks...but that...that was just barbarick :cool: :p

Old Manus
06-16-2005, 09:15 PM
May this be a lesson to people who do not use full stops and punctuation.

Cruise Control
06-16-2005, 09:21 PM
Thats one less irritating paegan posting here

redxiiii
06-16-2005, 09:42 PM
Foreveryp has definitley got some issues..............oh and yeah Lulu rules Paine drools lol (I still think Paine is a good character though it`s just i prefer Lulu over her.)

Cruise Control
06-16-2005, 10:00 PM
Yay for doublecasting ultima with 3 mp cost!

Markus. D
06-16-2005, 11:39 PM
you cant contend 2 characters from different games...not can you contend a single character with a character that has multiple classes.....btw lulu + break damage limit + ultima fury = pwned.... then just make her immune to attacks and bingo, your paine means jack /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif to anyone......

its not about the chars....its about their abilities and tactics.....

full throttle with meggido garment grid, OWENED PUNK!!!

xXTidusXxX2YunaX2
06-17-2005, 01:04 AM
Foreveryrp Holy geez good she is banned i mean mann are you some geek who sits but the playstation and hug it and kiss it and play final fantasy its just a game!!! calm down everyone i perfer lul over paine but that doesn't mean anything there both RPG characters any of them with max everything would Tie?????

nik0tine
06-17-2005, 03:35 AM
hahaha.

boys from the dwarf
06-17-2005, 07:33 AM
after making all those pointless thread and bein so rude s/he had it comin.

tailz
06-17-2005, 09:35 AM
oh cool she even pmed me that i was stupid saying paine is ugly geeez i thought yipieee pm but no it has to be something like that.

and i dont think paine sucks in any way in battle i just dislike her character and she doesnt look so good as the others girls in FFX/X-2

ff-fanatix
06-17-2005, 01:53 PM
*clears throat*

HAHAHAHAHA

she had that coming.....being at the front of most of her attacks im glad to see her gone.....

one more tactic....

lulu > switch for yuna

summon > anima > oblivion muhahhahaa

boys from the dwarf
06-17-2005, 04:41 PM
is this ban actually permanent?i dont care if it isnt as long as s/he stop being an asshole.

eestlinc
06-17-2005, 06:20 PM
all bans are permanent. I don't think we'll need this thread anymore.

foreveryrp was being a jerk in many places on the forums. oh well.