PDA

View Full Version : how do you get that damn choco to fly

PoIsOnCoNcEpTiOn
06-16-2005, 05:15 AM
help dammit

Necronopticous
06-16-2005, 05:52 AM
Press X in a forest, assuming your chocobo has gold feathers on him.

-N-
06-16-2005, 06:15 AM
Or make a gold chocobo, since those are the only ones that fly.

You'll need to get a Great Chocobo around Mideel and a Good Chocobo from near the Gold Saucer. Race them in the Gold Saucer to increase their rank and improve their mating chances. Mate them twice with Carob Nuts (steal from Vlakorados outside Bone Village) to get a Green and Blue Chocobo. Race those and mate them with a Carob Nut to get a Black Chocobo. Then get a Wonderful Chocobo from the tracks outside Icicle Inn and mate it with the Black Chocobo with a Zeio Nut (stolen from the Goblins on Goblin Isle) to get a Gold Chocobo. You can race the Black and the Wonderful to increase success as well.

Yeah, wrong game, I know. xD

boys from the dwarf
06-16-2005, 07:49 AM
also can someone tell me how to upgrade my red choco to gold.

Alexander
06-16-2005, 02:51 PM
You need to get the Blue Chocobo first.

Anyway, to the Gold Chocobo, get all 6 Chocograph Pieces, you will receive the Chocograph #20. Dig it. Voilą. o.o;

boys from the dwarf
06-16-2005, 08:27 PM
yeah but how do i get the blue one in the first place?

Neo Bahamut
06-17-2005, 05:32 PM
Collect the chocographs and find their treasures. You'll get one that brings you to the fat chocobo. He'll upgrade your chocobo. Every chocobo will have that ability. Later encounters with the fat chocobo (through the same means with different chocographs) will result in better chocobos until you get the gold chocobo.