PDA

View Full Version : cant find this song

ArmoredChimp
06-16-2005, 07:26 AM
ffIX has my favorite FF music by far, i love every track. i downloaded every song off of the downloads page, all 4 discs, but there is one song not there that i cant find!

you know how kuja has two sorts of themes, the drumbeat with organ and the fast piano. well i remember in the desert palace it was the piano with the drumbeat..............................ok i doubt anyone knows what i am talking about but I would like the song, help would be appreciated.

also.......it might come later in a song where the beginning sounds different that i already have. if so, please tell me the name of it so i dont have to listen through every track to find out.

Necronopticous
06-16-2005, 07:37 AM
I believe you're looking for the track called Kuja's Theme - Millenium Version which does not appear on the original OST but the Final Fantasy IX Plus soundtrack.

ArmoredChimp
06-18-2005, 04:30 AM
probably. could there possibly be a download link, i dont want to buy the whole thing.

Auron-
06-30-2005, 04:16 PM
anyone where i can find Kuja's Theme - Millenium Version its a diff. ver where they uses drums and beats

Pinkerton
07-02-2005, 02:03 PM
Go to ffhybrid.net. They have every Square soundtrack ever. It'll be there.