PDA

View Full Version : Special Abilities

Cruise Control
06-16-2005, 03:44 PM
Which special ability do you find yourseld using more? Why?

Myself, I use Sonic Blade a lot, I found it more useful than trinity limit, even with the infinite spellspring combo. Especially since trinity limit is ranged. It's also good for stopping Sin Harvest (not as good as Strike Raid), and it also you to move far quickly.

KuRt
06-19-2005, 07:03 PM
ars arcanum just because it´s cool and deals GREAT damage. Ragnarok´s finishing blow is cool also but the flying monsters of the game are too weak so they die from the first hit :(

Cruise Control
06-20-2005, 02:12 AM
I'm can finish every ability BUT Ars Arcanum, therefor, it has taken backseat to sonic blade. Except for that second fight against Riku O_O Damn thats hard, invincibility came in handy.

NotQuiteNecessary
06-20-2005, 02:55 AM
I always use Strike Raid. It's ranged and has a kickass finisher.

The Summoner of Leviathan
06-20-2005, 03:19 AM
Ars Arcanum, and Ragnarok, the others I can't get their finishing usually :(

Chibi Youkai
06-20-2005, 04:26 AM
The only one I use is Ars Arcanum, and rarely at that.

seiritroth2
06-20-2005, 06:21 AM
I can't stand trinity limit because personally I think its a big waste. strike raid is too weak and so is sonic blade, both are abilities that waste mp. personally I like ragnarok and ars arcanum cause there powerful

Skyblade
06-20-2005, 06:45 AM
I can't stand trinity limit because personally I think its a big waste. strike raid is too weak and so is sonic blade, both are abilities that waste mp. personally I like ragnarok and ars arcanum cause there powerful

Actually, Trinity Limit kicks @$$ in CoM. It's a one shot move that instant kills almost all non bosses.

Trumpet Thief
06-20-2005, 02:23 PM
Rubedo: We don't use special abilities all that much. We really just find them a way to lose MP Fast.

Trowa: Although, whenever we do want to do major damage to an enemy, we go with Rangorak (Even though it appears quite late in the game). *Sits and stares and sits and stares*

Chibi Youkai
06-20-2005, 03:55 PM
Yup, and that mp is much better spent on cure spells. Especially when one's not paying attention and gets royally smacked.

remghoost
06-21-2005, 07:04 AM
Ragnarok is the best, you can combo on close enemies and shoot lasers at far enemies. whats not to like?

Mercen-X
06-21-2005, 07:34 AM
I always use Ars Arcanum if I use anything at all.
With Ragnarok, the laser shooting never worked out for me. I'd be locked on to an enemy and when Sora gets to his final move, nothing happens. Either he was too close and already killed the flyer or he was too far and just missed it. Either that, or I've got bum copy.
But that would mean some conspiracy was involved. 'Cause it seems that all of my games allow me to do things (or place uncommon restrictions on me) that other people's copies don't.
Everyone always says "it must be a glitch in your game." What am I, cursed?

seiritroth2
06-21-2005, 07:40 AM
your not cursed because the same sorta stuff happens to me. or are we both cursed like that??? :mad:

Skyblade
06-21-2005, 09:07 AM
:tonberry: It's working! My plan to glitch the games of my fellow gamers is nearly complete! Soon, the world of gaming will be mine to command! Mwa ha ha ha ha! ...Um, how long have you been reading this..? I'm, um...writing a screenplay! Yeah, that's it! Nothing interesting, so you can leave now... :shifty:

Cruise Control
06-21-2005, 02:23 PM
A good combo is to have goof y now MP Rage, two if possible, and mp gift and go under customize and have him set to support action constantly

You now have infinite MP

Ouch!
06-22-2005, 08:58 PM
I find myself using Strike Raid most often, which isn't very often. I really only use it to get a shot in on Sephiroth when I get bored of attacking him. Otherwise I don't use the abilities much, too much MP cost.