PDA

View Full Version : The most Embarrasing aflictions

gokufusionss1
06-16-2005, 06:02 PM
we've had worst injuries and diseases but not the ones that make you shun your self from the world in fear they would chase you with fire and pitchforks.
Go on own up
As for me it was when i had an abcess on the top of the bridge of my nose it started out as a spot 3 days later it had increased to the size of a really big grape it almost killed me almost blinded me but the worst thing was waiting in A&E looking like quasimodo for 3 hours with little kids staring at me, only then for the doctor who was treating me walk in and say "WOAH CYCLOPS". And she was fit.

Cruise Control
06-16-2005, 06:11 PM
I was watching a medical commercial and a side effect was "Anal Leakage", *shudder*, sounds horrible, Imagine what it would do to the couch!

DreamingOfDreams
06-16-2005, 06:14 PM
I have a big spot thing right in the middle of my chin at the moment! Everyone keeps staring at it! :S

Zeldy
06-16-2005, 06:17 PM
I have this yucky Sist on my forehead it used to be massive and it would inflame! but now its more-or-less gone, but to get rid of it, id need to have it cut out :cry:
I have a spot on my chin aswell! =O
tripping up infront of the yr 11 goths wasn't amusing either :(

Shoeberto
06-16-2005, 06:25 PM
I had some kind of infected cyst in my right arm pit. Not real embarassing, but it was painful as hell.

Poison ivy has the potential to be veeery embarassing if you're not careful.