PDA

View Full Version : Battle Report

Ramza-Chemist
06-16-2005, 06:57 PM
Juts for kicks and giggles im going to keep track of all the battles i get in in this game...so far Ramza is lvl 42 in my game and my next important mission is Riovanes Castle

Battle: Lenalia(?) Plains
Enemies: 5 black goblins, 1 squidlarkin

My team: Lancer
Ramza/Chemist
Mediator
Dancer
Black Mage

Explanation: Lancer jumps one of the Goblins, killing it. Both Ramza and the Mediator shoot another Goblin each dealing 64 dmg. Wizard uses math skill and Bolt 3's the squidlarkin(killing it) and dealing 126 to the Goblin. Dancer uses Nameless Dance slowing one goblin and Stopping another. Goblins attack Mediator, uses auto potion. Ramza shoots goblin, Mediator finishes it off. Black Mage uses math/ice 3 to kill a goblin.
2 goblins left...one is stopped. Lancer uses jump and kills one. Nameless dance does nothing. Math Skill.Ice 3 to finish the last one.

in the future im not going to doan explanation...that took far to long =P

Battle-Lenalia Plains

Enemies- 2 yellow chocobos
1 green dragon
2 couars

My team- Ramza/Chemist
Mediator
Lancer
Black Mage
Dancer

SHORT explanation: Took out all but the dragon and used train on him so i could breed to higher levels...this also lead me to make a diffrent save slot for this game so i could start beating the game using only monsters and the mediator...as it happens my Monster team beat weirgraf and Velius ALOT faster then i can hope to beat him using humans...it was quick....my manster team is

Mediator
2 Red Chocobos
1 Red Dragon
1 Blue Dragon

in that game im at Bed Desert...using chocobos made the roof of riovanes castle so easy as well as a group of other maps...and its fun...the mediator is kinda the caretaker of the monsters cause he has throw item and has train and a gun...keeps em in ship shape as they own all....yeah...its sweet...well so much for short...oh and i discovered that it doesnt seem possible (it may be i dunno) to get a anything but Salty Rage from a Red Dragon until chapter 4....=(
well so much for short...sorry i kinda skipped a few battles...=P

Battle- Riavanes Castle

My Team-Rama
Chemist
Ninja
Lancer
Oracle

Opposing Team- Weirgraf

Explanation- Had Ramza who was a ninja with Martial Arts, he did 300 to weirgraf....then he did 160 to Ramza, Ramza missed...Weirgraft countered, then does 160 to ramza...i die

=(

Khimbar2775
06-16-2005, 07:43 PM
well, i cant wait for the others.... *sigh* just kidding :D id like to pay attention to this actualy....

Ramza-Chemist
06-17-2005, 12:08 AM
updated...ive skipped some battle though...

Ramza-Chemist
06-26-2005, 01:22 AM
updated cause i havent in a LONG time....monster game got deleted :cry: