06-16-2005, 08:27 PM
I've always wanted to get into that show, but I never watched it. :(

gokufusionss1
06-16-2005, 08:30 PM
It's allready been on sky so i'm going to spoil it for you straight away

Transexual serial killer life coach

Destai
06-16-2005, 08:33 PM
I loved series 2. it was just as good and probably better than series 1.

Dreddz
06-16-2005, 08:42 PM
Transexual serial killer life coach
You wont belive the rage thats in me right now

Chris
06-16-2005, 08:45 PM
I'm sorry, but this show annoys the hell outa me.

Dreddz
06-16-2005, 09:09 PM
soem dont like it
I tried watching it with my girlfriend but shes disliked all the sexual references and gory surgery
Got dammit I missed that episode for here :(

Ezme
06-16-2005, 09:36 PM
Yeah, Nip/Tuck rocks. I watched it on Sky One too. The second series was cool but I can't decide if it was better than 1. The series finalie was cool. Who would have guessed it! I certainly didn't and what a way to find out. It can be a bit over the top sometimes in my opion. The thing with sean, christian and random women/prostitute with the smoking pot n all went on far too long.

Ravenmorghane
06-16-2005, 09:44 PM
nip tuck was excellent i watched most of series 1, but due to an insanely busy social life i missed loads of series 2 on sky .. the episodes i did watch were excellent, i love how detailed the surgery scenes were.. so realistic! and the finale .. wonder who the person in the china mask was? someone tell me PLEASE!

Destai
06-16-2005, 11:05 PM
nip tuck was excellent i watched most of series 1, but due to an insanely busy social life i missed loads of series 2 on sky .. the episodes i did watch were excellent, i love how detailed the surgery scenes were.. so realistic! and the finale .. wonder who the person in the china mask was? someone tell me PLEASE!I dont know if it was revealed and it would be unrealistic if it was a character that had already been introduced and Sean knew personally. He'll more than likely reappear and be developed further in Series 3.

Ravenmorghane
06-16-2005, 11:24 PM
what would sean have to do with it, christian was the one who got killed
thers going to be a series 3? hows that possible? it wont be the same!!