PDA

View Full Version : "In the rays of the sun..."

Rini
06-16-2005, 09:06 PM
"...I am longing for the darkness."
(Opeth - Closure)

I managed to capture a beautiful scene of nature, and wanted to share it with you. I hope it's okay to submit photography in here?

By the way, this scenery is typical Finnish nature ;) (okay well, it's not always this pretty but you get the idea)

Chris
06-16-2005, 09:08 PM
Beautiful picture, captured very well. Nice photography.

Cruise Control
06-16-2005, 09:48 PM
Awesome.

Monol
06-16-2005, 10:15 PM
Incredible...breath taking really...*sighs relief* its photographers like you that give pepole like me hope...nicely done :cool: ;)

Rini
06-16-2005, 10:20 PM
Incredible...breath taking really...*sighs relief* its photographers like you that give pepole like me hope...nicely done :cool: ;)
o.o thank you so much for such a compliment *blushes*
but I think that this is one of my best shots so far, though a little blurry.

I'm only practicing photography still, so thanks to you all for such compliments *hugs all*

Mercen-X
06-16-2005, 11:08 PM
It IS a nice capture. I don't dig nature enough for just any tree pic to impress me. Personally, I think it looks better smaller. Then it looks as if something's happening, maybe a lone ray of light shining down concentrated on one small bush.

I'm a bit critical of the world. In order for something to impress me, it has to be special. A personal fault.

Well, pretty much, I find the most special thing in our system to be the sun. When anything is affected by the light of the sun, it looks cool to me. Like the outline of sunlit clouds.