PDA

View Full Version : Cee-Lo

-N-
06-16-2005, 09:37 PM
Your opinions on Cee-Lo? I like quite a few of his songs, but I don't think either of his albums are very consistent. They're the kind of albums that have a handful of songs I like, and the rest are mediocre or slightly less so. But the handful of songs I like just blow me away - Gettin' Grown, Living Again, El Dorado Sunrise (Super Chicken), Closet Freak, and Die Trying are just a few examples.

He claims to be the Soul Machine, what do you think of that? On the songs I like, he's very soulful, true. He sings with a lot of power and enthusiasm, but The Soul Machine? That might be a bit of a stretch. :\

Meat Puppet
06-16-2005, 09:38 PM
i don't know who he is
is he a branch or relative of j-lo

-N-
06-16-2005, 09:43 PM
I was mildly curious what the hell you'd be doing posting in The Lounge. :p

eestlinc
06-16-2005, 11:16 PM
he did a song for the Atlanta Braves so he is cool.

-N-
06-17-2005, 05:39 AM
Yes, the Atlanta Braves are cool. :cool:

RedCydranth
06-17-2005, 07:18 AM
Never heard of him/her/it/garbage can??? But the Braves are my favorite baseball team, they aren;t doing great, but they ared bad either... But this is about Cee-Lo. I thought it was a new kinda jello maybe? Or the hip hop way to say cellophane (Reynold's Wrap, clingwrap, you know the plasticy stuff that you put over leftovers...)

If this gut thinks Cee-Lo is a good name he needs to, um, look at it and think, hey is this cool? He should be like.. Dude, my name could be Firetruck and i'd be cooler.