PDA

View Full Version : Challenge

Khaotic
06-17-2005, 12:57 AM
Hey all, I currently pulled out my FFX-2 and I'm looking for a challenge to hold me off until the game I'm waiting for comes out on the 28th.

I have 100% complete already, basically everything mastered, by challenge I mean, perhaps using one dress sphere for the entire party and I cannot change it, etc, throughout the entire game(of course, I'd be starting a new game +)

Any suggestions?

lulusgirl
06-17-2005, 03:51 AM
You could play it again for another ending.

Khaotic
06-17-2005, 03:53 AM
Umm.. I said I have 100% already o_O already gotten all the endings..

lulusgirl
06-17-2005, 04:01 AM
oh.good job then.i don't know what to say.sorry

NotQuiteNecessary
06-17-2005, 06:25 AM
Did you complete the Cloyster of Trials?

Khaotic
06-17-2005, 06:54 AM
As in bevelle 100 floors? if so, yes

Zanius
06-17-2005, 09:16 AM
Well if FF X-2 could have some possibility to play on-line... I would challenge you. I also have 100% on the game, and everything mastered as well... :( Unfortunately is not possible... :crying:

Anyway, you should buy all movie and music spheres, get all the accessories and garnement grids, and repeat the game and do some other things that you didn't done before, like mini-games and stuff like that… more than that, I guess that you don’t have anything else to do… :rolleyes2

Khaotic
06-17-2005, 12:44 PM
hmm, let me give you guys some examples of what I mean by challenge, lets start with FF5, a challenge for FF5 would be: can't use second job abilitys, another example would be, for FF9, defeat ozma(?) at level 1,etc.

These are the types of challenges I had in mind.

tailz
06-17-2005, 12:58 PM
k if you want it so badly why dont you paly the game with only yuna for the entire game

Khaotic
06-17-2005, 01:18 PM
Well, because thats impossible, and I'm not about to spend most of my time killing off/having them run, them as in Rikku and Paine.

Besides, FFX-2 somewhat requies 3 people, there is no one _solid_ job class that enables you to be so superior to everything, unlike FFX, where you can make your characters gods, basically.

Any another suggestions or challenges?

Cruise Control
06-17-2005, 01:39 PM
Bevelle is finished yees, 100% completion.

ff-fanatix
06-17-2005, 01:43 PM
how bout playing through the entire game with just gunners....and no usage of the cat nip.

Khaotic
06-17-2005, 02:11 PM
Eh, that would be alittle easy with trigger happy lol (what is cat nip?) Maybe I'll do all berserkers, even though they're decent in FFX-2 since you dont _have_ to berserk them, or maybe lady luck :D

boys from the dwarf
06-17-2005, 04:45 PM
it should be possible to play as one character throughout the game so you should try it.do one of the FF1 challenges like complete it with all black mages and all white mages or all beserkers constantly in beserk.or complete the game only using one character but that character has to be a black or white mage or a beserker who is constantly in beserk.

Ultima Shadow
06-17-2005, 06:08 PM
Solo challanges are pretty boring, so I wouldn't go for that.

You could try to do it without using the Special Dress-Spheres, no accessories and only using the first garment grid. For the most part, the game would probably still be pretty easy... but atleast it would be harder + you could try to take on Via Infinito with a party like that.

The Anarchy Angel
06-17-2005, 06:48 PM
Three white mages! *dies laughing*
Or hows about all three mages, black, white and gun? That could be interesting

lulusgirl
06-17-2005, 06:58 PM
how about you try to beat the game with only the dressspheres that you get automatically.like thief,warrior and gunner but only use them for who they belong to.

The Anarchy Angel
06-17-2005, 07:14 PM
I've tried lulusgirl's idea before, its dead boring after a while, you might get sick of it

xXTidusXxX2YunaX2
06-18-2005, 02:08 AM
Hey i have one if your not to wimpy to take it on! Try the whole game with Rikku only using nothing but her thief dressphere. I did it and its really hard you have to bring a wack of potions everywhere.

Zanius
06-18-2005, 08:02 AM
for FF9, defeat ozma(?) at level 1,etc.

Well I don't have FF5. I've just got the FF9, but I'll follow your suggestion... ;)

Any another suggestions or challenges?

Yeah... you should try another tactics to finish off with some bosses, like the Via Infinito, for example... try to destroy the bosses without the Cat Nip, and just use other techniques ass well to see if works :D

Ultima Shadow
06-18-2005, 11:11 AM
Hey i have one if your not to wimpy to take it on! Try the whole game with Rikku only using nothing but her thief dressphere. I did it and its really hard you have to bring a wack of potions everywhere.
Sounds boring.

What's important in a challange is that it's hard but still fun to do. A boring challange is just pointless.

boys from the dwarf
06-18-2005, 01:28 PM
i never realy use special dresssperes anyway i only use them to see what they look like.

xXTidusXxX2YunaX2
06-18-2005, 02:08 PM
well mabey that is a little boring do the impossible Via Infintro with rikku only using her theif dressphere.

Ultima Shadow
06-18-2005, 04:58 PM
well mabey that is a little boring do the impossible Via Infintro with rikku only using her theif dressphere.
It's hardly impossible. With an Ironclad (or whatever the name is) equipped, it really shouldn't be too hard. The only big Problem would be Chak because of the Stone move. However... if I remember correctly, Chack won't use that move if she's oversouled.

CaptRory
06-18-2005, 06:40 PM
Play through the game with three Lady Lucks without using any damage enhancing accessories (Iron Duke, Cap Nip, nothing that boosts damage.) Nor any damage enhancing Garment Grids including but not limited too +Str Grids, Tetra Master, Restless Sleep.

Play through the game with one Lady Luck and two songstresses.

Play through the game without using any active special abilities. Only Items, Running, and basic attacks.

Play through with Bloodlust on your casting characters. Use at least two spellcasters. Alternately use it on a Songstress.

That's all I have off the top of my head.

Ultima Shadow
06-18-2005, 08:53 PM
Iron Duke
Oh, yeah... that's the name. Ironclad is an enemy... I think. :greenie:

boys from the dwarf
06-19-2005, 07:26 AM
ive got a fun idea.complete the game six time and on each playthrough beat trema to get the iron duke youl have six iron dukes.give two of them to everyone and start of with crazy high stats.also what does "the end" garment grid do?

Ultima Shadow
06-19-2005, 12:01 PM
Playing trough FFX2 six times is suicide. And there's no fun in having six Iron Dukes anyways.