PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy 7 Debug Mode

Lord Magician
06-17-2005, 02:29 AM
Debug Mode can only be reached by action replay or gameshark. It can give you all the materia and a lot of items and skip all that training and level up work and give you max stats for everything! Anyone can tell me what special thing are in this place cause I am exploring this place and..........IT'S SOOOOO DAMN CONFUSING AND WEIRD! :mad2:

I know I could get anything I want easily but I don't want to do that. I am not even going to use the debug room! :D I just want to know what it does? :confused:

Sepho
06-17-2005, 03:52 AM
The Debug mode is there for testing reasons most of the time. It's intentionally programmed in so the developers can test a variety of scenarios and easily set up certain situations (like having a particular set of equipment and/or materia) without having to play 20 hours.

Devices like GameShark and Action Replay that mess with the game's code can access the Debug Room when it wasn't meant to be. It's confusing and weird because it wasn't designed to be user friendly, meaning the gamer is never supposed to see it. I've never owned a GameShark or anything, and I've never seen the Debug Room for myself, so I couldn't tell you more than that.

Lord Magician
06-18-2005, 03:02 AM
When you said wierd, YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN!

I MEAN OMEGA WIERD! :eek:

I got gameshark and my action replay my friend has it.

The reason I got gameshark is to put sephiroth in my party pernimently!

HAHAHAHA!! SUPER NOVA!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

But game shark is not the best nither is Debug mode's 10 rooms.

If you have gameshark, why need debug room? Get all the materia you need, as many times you need it and all of it at MASTER AP! Have 255 for all your stats and all final weapons and linmit breaks in an instant! Chocobos with speed of 290 and stamina of 3000! Revive aries and have sephiroth in your team! HAve 99 of all the items in the game!

If you want to paly fair fair and have a great time, DO NOT BUY GAMESHARK!

If you want to be lazy, get infinite power, and ruin your life like I did. GET GAMESHARK! BUT ONCE YOU START USING IT, YOU WILL NOT STOP! You can consider yourself.....screwed! :cool: