PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom hearts 2 release date???

seiritroth2
06-17-2005, 06:41 AM
:cry: Just wondering, anyone know when kh2 is comming out??? :confused: and if so do you know the story? plz tell me!

kaizer21
06-17-2005, 01:04 PM
:cry: Just wondering, anyone know when kh2 is comming out??? :confused: and if so do you know the story? plz tell me!

No one knows the release date. There are specualtions on what are the release dates (wal-mart has the release in 1899 :P) but there are no official release dates, so i guess we would appreciate it not to make release date threads, until the official date is released.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
06-17-2005, 01:42 PM
g4 said it might come out this fall

Destai
06-17-2005, 02:04 PM
Advent Children will be released in September. KH2 will be released at least one month after that. Christmas/December is a good bet and the making is going as planned as far as Ive heard so this year seems likely enough.

SeeDRankLou
06-17-2005, 09:20 PM
Several of the online game retail sites are saying that Kingdom Hearts 2 will ship on December 1, 2005. That's not set in stone, but the closer it gets to the release date the more reliable it becomes. And I also hear that they are going to be doing a simultaneous Japan/North America release, like they are going to be doing with Advent Children.

Destai
06-17-2005, 10:50 PM
Several of the online game retail sites are saying that Kingdom Hearts 2 will ship on December 1, 2005. That's not set in stone, but the closer it gets to the release date the more reliable it becomes. And I also hear that they are going to be doing a simultaneous Japan/North America release, like they are going to be doing with Advent Children.Well thats unusual but Id love for KH2 to be released over seas before christmas. I guess if the simulataneous release was true Id call it Disneys influence.

Skyblade
06-18-2005, 12:11 AM
Several of the online game retail sites are saying that Kingdom Hearts 2 will ship on December 1, 2005. That's not set in stone, but the closer it gets to the release date the more reliable it becomes. And I also hear that they are going to be doing a simultaneous Japan/North America release, like they are going to be doing with Advent Children.Well thats unusual but Id love for KH2 to be released over seas before christmas. I guess if the simulataneous release was true Id call it Disneys influence.

If so, remind me to send a "thank you" note to Disney.

ChaosShadow
06-18-2005, 01:35 AM
I read on a magizine that it would come out in decemeber through January. I still try not to think about it cuz the more u think about it the longer it seems

Griever00
06-23-2005, 12:46 AM
Q3-Q4 of 05. It's the continuation of the original and COM. Sora and the gang are being attacked by a group called "The Organization". and with them is the Unknown. they travel to new places like Twilight town and destiny islands (plural). things called NEO heartless have begun to attack different worlds and stuff. oo, Auron makes his comeback in KH2.

Orcan Fang
06-24-2005, 06:46 PM
I got the best info. Japanese release date is September 14 , 2005. My b-day !!!!!!! American release date is in through November to , oh , late December or early January. It's a good thing I'm spoiled.

crashNUMBERS
06-24-2005, 08:02 PM
Its like FF12. No one knows. Although I think they're both coming out t'is year...

KH2 Freak
07-26-2005, 08:27 PM

:D THE RELEASE DATE FOR KH2 IS DECEMBER 1, 2005. (in the US) And yes i know the story but u guys will find that out when u buy it. :tongue:

UWAOOOOU
07-26-2005, 08:31 PM

:D THE RELEASE DATE FOR KH2 IS DECEMBER 1, 2005. (in the US) And yes i know the story but u guys will find that out when u buy it. :tongue:Thats widely believed but its not official.

OmniOmega
07-26-2005, 08:47 PM

:D THE RELEASE DATE FOR KH2 IS DECEMBER 1, 2005. (in the US) And yes i know the story but u guys will find that out when u buy it. :tongue:Thats widely believed but its not official.
its gonna pull a Halo2 and be delayed for 6 months and everyone who already paid(like me) will cry :'(

SeeDRankLou
07-26-2005, 09:44 PM
its gonna pull a Halo2 and be delayed for 6 months and everyone who already paid(like me) will cry :'(
It's already been delayed like a year and half, I think they finally have their act together. And with Advent Children being all but finished (which I believe is what caused the delay), the team can put more of their focus on KH2, which should speed things up.

Aphelion
07-27-2005, 02:37 AM
As long as it's not rushed (like they didn't have time to work on KH2 'till now...) and it doesn't take as long as one more year, I'm happy, although I believe that it will launch on September in Japan and December in America... Of course, that's just plain and simple speculation, but I hope it turns out to be true...

KH2 Freak
07-27-2005, 02:48 PM

its already done that. it was supose to be out in june. Plus my cusin works for them so hes getting it for free and hes giving it to me. not to forget that he tells me alot(pritty much everything) about KH2. the graphics r wicked as before.

HINT: play and beat chain of memories. it ties the beginning together^_^

OmniOmega
07-27-2005, 08:25 PM
hey if your cousin works w/ them then you should know the name of the blonde kid, and ive heard a few rumors about 3 different versions being released, whats that about?

Mercen-X
07-27-2005, 08:30 PM
BHK's name is probably a secret they even keep from common employees.

Taiyou
07-27-2005, 11:38 PM
Well. I know most everyone's heard the 1st of December...

But recently from the Toys R Us website, it's said that the release date of the 15th of December. Honestly though it could be any date, I'm more inclined to believe that one because it's closer to Christmas.

Christmas rush and buy influence maybe?

KH2 Freak
07-28-2005, 06:16 PM
hey if your cousin works w/ them then you should know the name of the blonde kid, and ive heard a few rumors about 3 different versions being released, whats that about?

i am told this stuff. but im only a puan for them. to tell people and get them excited even more then they r. in other words i cant tell u. i know lots of secrets and what we r going to fight in the game and how hard the monsters will be and what to do. i also know about Kiri(the girl, im not good at spelling) and Rikku. u will have to find these things out yourselves. also an old friend will be with u.

angelstarfire
11-21-2005, 08:09 PM
KH2 Freak, you are so full of cr@p. If you were a "KH2 Freak" you'd know how to bloody SPELL the main characters NAMES. Kairi, Riku with ONE k! Jeeze...

Mickey will be with you, everyone KNOWS that. Riku is in the game, Kairi is in the game, BHK is probably another piece of Sora (adding to the theory that no one is really whole, and that there is a darkness as well as light in everyone's heart). There are theories floating around all over and unless you can add in a good way to the mess, then please stop saying you know all the answers.

TurkSlayer
11-21-2005, 08:21 PM
I recently heard it wasn't coming until March, but I have forgotten the exact date.

angelstarfire
11-22-2005, 03:14 AM
It's supposed to ship March 1st, which means sometime that week hopefully (Tuesday is a restocking day for stores, so that's the best bet, although since the 1st is on a wednesday...).

ChocoboBreeder101
12-01-2005, 05:46 PM
I hate to burst your happiness bubbles KH2 Freak. But KH2 isnt gonna be released for some time from what I've heard... Its been delayed... AGAIN!! >_< But the game you got confused with that was Released December 1st, which is today is Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones. Ubisoft has had December 1st planned out for that game, so it can have some time to be tried out by gamers every where and enough time in the US to let its price lower slightly for Christmas purchasing! I have no clue on when KH2 comes out but I am getting quite upset that i have been waiting 3-4 years for this game and it STILL has not came out yet!! I bought the game the first day because I was interested... Now Im waiting on a sequel that HOPEFULLY lives up to its predecessor! I hope it comes out soon... Im just excited about thinking about the new worlds and new allies and all that other good junk!

Psydekick
12-02-2005, 07:19 PM
I recently heard it wasn't coming until March, but I have forgotten the exact date.
I heard that rumor too i think it was about the 17th but i am not sure.

Ansem/Sephy
12-06-2005, 10:02 PM
No one knows the release date.

What the . . .? Yeah we do. KHII comes out December 22 in Japan, and some time in March of 06 for the U.S. There, satisfied?

O-D WBS. LISB

Anniexo
12-15-2005, 01:26 PM
on this site http://www.rpgdreamer.com/releases.html it says it coming on on the 1st on march but i bet that's in the USA si us in the UK will have to wait longer