PDA

View Full Version : New Slipknot

XadamX
06-18-2005, 01:58 AM
Slipknot have just released the single "Before I Forget". From their 3rd album. I never ever liked them until I heard this song on the radio. I might be getting the album soon. But could you tell me were I could hear the song. My downloader's busted.

Dreddz
06-18-2005, 02:16 AM
Although I dislike anything to do with heavy Metal
This song is actually quite good, they have skill to do the song

Madame Adequate
06-18-2005, 03:16 AM
4th album, to be pedantic.

Slipknot aren't bad, but get a hold of some Stone Sour instead, that shows what Corey can really do.

Rye
06-18-2005, 03:20 AM
The only song I really like by them is Vermillion Part II. That song is amazing. The thing about Slipknot is if they developed lyrics that didn't involve "SMURF THIS WORLD, SMURF YOU TOO" or however those lyrics of the song from that album with a lot of numbers went, they'd been pretty good. Their lyrics are the only thing that bugs me about them.

44 caliber
06-18-2005, 04:15 AM
The only song I really like by them is Vermillion Part II. That song is amazing. The thing about Slipknot is if they developed lyrics that didn't involve "SMURF THIS WORLD, SMURF YOU TOO" or however those lyrics of the song from that album with a lot of numbers went, they'd been pretty good. Their lyrics are the only thing that bugs me about them.

I actually like some of them from their album iowa. Back when I used to listen to that stuff, that is. I don't like any of it anymore though, I tried to give the newer stuff a chance but no go.

Dr.K
06-18-2005, 04:27 PM
I'm generally positively inclined towards them, but as Rye said, it's getting a bit excessive on the whole 'screw the world' front. Also, Taylor seems to have developed an inflated sense of his own insight into life's problems, and this is annoying.

Az Lionheart
06-18-2005, 07:46 PM
i love this song. it is good to see that they are slowly moving away from screamo.

it is slowly ruducing in there songs and their newer stuff is really good.