PDA

View Full Version : FF1 Last Orb - need help!!!

apjs
06-18-2005, 03:11 PM
Help! I beat Tiamat and still don't have my final orb. Any idea what I need to do? I walked all the way up and warped out of the Sky Castle, still no orb.

Thanks.

JaytodaP
06-18-2005, 04:17 PM
Have you beat Kraken or Kary yet? Did you step on the space that warps you? other than that I dont know what to tell you.

crashNUMBERS
06-18-2005, 10:43 PM
Well I cant help you. Im still before that part...

Dragonfire
06-18-2005, 11:21 PM
unless you warped out yourself that shouldnt of happened. did you talk to the orb again after defeating him?

mihalis
06-18-2005, 11:47 PM
Well I cant help you. Im still before that part...
Then by posting here, you're just wasting forum space. Saying "I can't help" isn't a valuable contribution to this thread.

Help! I beat Tiamat and still don't have my final orb. Any idea what I need to do? I walked all the way up and warped out of the Sky Castle, still no orb.

Thanks.

Defeating Tiamat does NOT light the orb! After beating her, you must walk forward and step on the altar to light the orb (this is not the same as the space that warps you out, but is before that space). If you cast WARP or EXIT before you did that, then you didn't light the orb.
Let me know if this helps.

Dragonfire
06-18-2005, 11:55 PM
NOT[/i] light the orb! After beating her, you must walk forward and step on the altar to light the orb (this is not the same as the space that warps you out, but is before that space). If you cast WARP or EXIT before you did that, then you didn't light the orb.
Let me know if this helps.

exactly, you should not be able to get out of the sky castle after beating him (or any fiend lair for that matter) without lighting the orb, unless you used your spells to get out.

crashNUMBERS
06-19-2005, 12:05 AM
Fine sorry min!! If you want my help all I can do is give you this. Theres a walkthrough...

The famous Dr unne (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/member.php?u=2) walkthrough!! http://www.planetnintendo.com/ff1/walkthrough.shtml

apjs
06-19-2005, 04:53 AM
Got it, thanks!