PDA

View Full Version : The music <3

Rini
06-18-2005, 04:36 PM
This is probably a commonly accepted fact here already, but I wouldn't know because I'm relatively new so forgive me :P

I think that FFVI's soundtrack is one of the best of the Final Fantasies, even thouhgh it's mostly midi. Somehow, to me it has the most feeling and just the right atmosphere for any scene or area.

For example, when I first went to the Veldt, I thought wtf is the music changing here, but after running around for a while it was kinda better to have a different music there since it's a different place from all the other places in the world map.

The orchestrated and/or piano versions of these tracks are also well put into effect, with a due respect to the original tracks. I myself love that Opening scene composition the most, already as a midi, but the orchestrated version is also quite stunning.

Now I want to hear your opinions about this. What do you think and why. Also what/which are your favorite tracks on FFVI?

Tama2
06-18-2005, 04:57 PM
That soundtrack does rock. I have every single song on this pc. idk if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Hmmmmm.....

x_Hopeless_Deviate_x
06-18-2005, 05:08 PM
I like Terra's song the best.
:)

Locke the Thief
06-19-2005, 01:32 AM
i think it's the best final fantasy soundtrack. i like searching for friends the best

Black Mage FF1
06-19-2005, 02:46 AM
Personally I like music in FFX and FFMQ the most. After that it would probably be FF4 and then FF6. I dunno what my favorite track for 6 is. Either boss battle theme or the WoR theme (when you first arrive there).

What the hell does <3 mean?

Oh and if you guys would like to find some of the music for this game and all the other FF's. Go to this website. It rocks.

http://www.vgmusic.com/

MAS82587
06-19-2005, 02:51 AM
i thought all the ffs had their great tracks, but there sure were a lot from vi i really liked

oh, and <3 is a heart FYI

ehsteve
06-19-2005, 05:31 AM
Even though I think FFVIII has the best soundtrack, FFVI has an excellent one as well. My favorite is Slam Shuffle (Zozo).

boys from the dwarf
06-19-2005, 07:05 AM
i dont have a favour final fantasy for music but my favourite soundtracks on FF6 are the boss music ,lockes theme,the theme in the cave gogo is found and the one thats in the colluseum(everybodys dancin. i think.)

Serria
06-20-2005, 05:16 AM
FFVII is my favorite soundtrack, but FFVI is a close second. I agree, lots of the music is excellent. Let's see... I really like Terra's theme, Celes's theme, Forever Rachael, Kefka... Coin Flip...

Yeah, I own the soundtrack, go me!

Edgar Figaro
06-27-2005, 05:06 AM
I think 6 has the best music followed by 9